Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Knowing mainland China, the tradeoff is that the materials include four different carcinogenic substances and are assembled in a factory staffed by Falun Gong internees and other ~political prisoners~.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Matsui Hikari

A push is a push LOL Renacchi got dragged for being a mega-push when she literally didn't even get 10% of what Naachan is getting now. Sakura got dragged like crazy when she had more or less what Naachan gets right now. girls like Naanya only got pushed in 2 b-sides before being dragged to hell for a push. etc.

This is Miion-push all over again where everyone denies that a girl is getting a mega-push. if management puts your face everywhere in a single, center on a-side, good positions in b-sides, kennins in other groups, magazines and variety shows, solo photobook, more opportunities (solo concerts etc.), how is it not a mega-push? like what more does she need for you guys to consider it a mega-push? She literally got every possible thing a member can get. again, she's not Acchan or Techi, they're big exceptions. just because Naachan is not center of half of the songs in every single doesn't mean she's not having a HUGE push.

if she doesn't rise in popularity at all by the time this single's promotion is over then she doesn't deserves to be put as the center of attention in future singles. Despite people saying the opposite, members like Acchan, Mayuyu, Sakura etc. actually all got popular before management put them on the spotlight and they rise their popularity everytime they were put on the spotlight again. so let's see how Naachan will do but so far the response is dull.

and no I don't dislike her. disliking is more like you with Sakura (and you never hold back with it) if anything I only think Naachan is not made for center at all.

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

The opportunities Naachan is getting now are proportionate to the popularity she's had within the group for a long time. For years before she entered senbatsu she stood out for her talent, consistently sold well (and has kamitaiyou) so a lot of fans thought she deserved a shot. It's not as if she was some random before she centered a single.
    What's cool about Naachan is she's one of the few members who isn't an original ace to carve out her own unique idol character and image, and to grow and evolve as an idol and attract and keep growing support. She also seemed to always have a great attitude and work ethic; frankly I think she's an example for other members. So her getting a center, kennin, etc, are all pretty fantastic as far as I'm concerned.

Well Naachan oshis will probably have more insight of course, that's just my 2 cents.

4. ...

... Kenkyuusei

@Mana lol.You’re definitely dislike Naachan just accept it.When it come to Naachan your attitude is so bias but when it come to your favourite in the same situation as naachan ...hahaha.

Sakura has been center in akb 3 time and front row in senbatsu and you still said this.:wall::wall::wall:

In the other hand Naachan only in b side before tsubasa before that is Labrador and Bwt so what do you mean mega push

Isn’t renacchi is the one who get more b side and center than Naachan?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nana got results, Renacchi not so much. Nana regularly sells out all her HS slots, does KatoRena even sell one? There are multiple reports of great HS interactions with Nana whereas KatoRena rarely seems to give half a crap. The same goes for performance, Nana giving full throttle performances while Renacchi spent most of her early years on stage like she was in a daze.

They both got their first rank in the 6th senbatsu despite KatoRena being in the group 2 years longer. Naachan rose rapidly 52-29-14-9 whereas Katorena's rise has been glacial 32-28-26-21, she hasn't even to fill the places of those who have graduated above her.

Publishers put girls in magazines that they think will sell. I rarely see KatoRena in Bomb, BLT, Entame, ExTaishu etc whereas Nana is a regular, even Murayama Yuiri appears far more than Renacchi and she's hardly gotten a "mega-push" as you seem to term it. She's another self-actualised member like Nana.

Nana is already popular, 9th in SSK and a big HS seller.

Now your just projecting.

That's your opinion but the evidence doesn't agree with you.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Mana you sound very bitter and jealous.

Naachan has been doing quite well without this mega-push you seem to see.

HS in LOVE TRIP? 25/25
    HS in High Tension? 24/25
    HS in Shoot Sign? 25/25
    HS in Negaigoto? 24/24
    HS in SukiNanda? 28/28
    HS in 11gatsu? 27/27
    HS in Jabaja? 36/36

So...

What else do you want?

The only way we can say "the response is dull" is if her HS sales go down or if she goes down in votes in the SSK (she might get more, but other girls might surpass her), so until June we won't know.

Do you want me to compare those sales with Naanya just so you can call me a Naanya-hater again? Cause I can! :^^;:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i like Naachan push and she is a solid HS seller. with Mayuyu graduated and Sasshi opt out SSK, she is kami7 for sure in this SSK. Now is perfect time for Naachan push.#SayJaBaja

8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    As Naachan oshi i have to say something! And to be fair ok? Sakura did have a great push, she was a nobody and got double center from kibouteki. She always appears at front row when performing. Naachan dug her way through and made mgmt to accept her talent.

When singing solo at showroom she really stood out to the extent that Aki-P visited her SR constantly. So this is the difference and someone who is hardworking and have her place and someone being pushed. Of course right now mgmt is taking advantage from Naachan popularity, but as everyone mentioned before, before all of this Naachan did her things at her own risk. And about being Kennin, not every time it is a good thing, if you don’t make it right in the end you may be forgotten. Also Sashi was supposed to help, but than she saw that STU was a possible rival for HKT and also shr is really busy.

I don’t dislike any of the girls, but don’t come here saying all this bs about Naachan. Cuz she deserves everything and even more!!! She fought for everything, she didn’t get it for free.

Also, I started to really enjoy ja ba ja. And even if it’s not Naachan style she pulled it out perfectly. I cannot imagine any other member being center for this song and msking something good with it

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

9. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

ummm what?

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

well I've checked Naachan's Twitter followers a while ago to see if it's rising (= rise of interest), it's been more than a week and they've been doing promo, but she didn't even gain 1000 followers on Twitter. so yes the response is dull. when girls like Paruru got their first center, her popularity exploded. Naachan is like Miion with Tsubasa wa Iranai, getting dull response so far. let's see.

yikes... Sakura ranked #11 in elections back when it was a LOT more competitive than it is now. How was she a "nobody"? if anything she was ignored until Kibouteki Refrain. the only AKB senbatsu she got was Uza when she first ranked, even when she ranked #26 she still didn't get in AKB senbatsu except huge ones (summer songs). it's only after she ranked #11 and years of good results that her real push started with Kibouteki Refrain. she worked for it ALL.

Yeah. I've listed all the things Naachan had and yeah Sakura didn't get more. did she even ever center an AKB album? Have her songs on all versions? have solo concerts? (and no this is not about skills since some bad singers get concerts too) etc. etc. people just have double standards, just look at all the talks of massive push for Renacchi ever since her debut when the girl got an average push at best D: or people disagreeing with Yuiyui's little push even though she has great HS. I guess some members are lucky and some others aren't. maybe being pretty and girly is the issue.

and I mean the discussion was about Naachan having a push or not. so let's not derail it. the answer is yes, Naachan is being extremely pushed right now. Her fans can enjoy it, and other people have the right to give their simple opinions too :whistle:

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I giveup on you. You are just delusioning... Naachan have 6 years of akb and than got a center, Sakura with 2 years of HKT, no not AKB which is the purpose here, got double center with Mayu. I also like Sakura, but she was one pushed very hard. She showed everywhere. She is the face of HKT after Sashi and you say no push? It is just a matter of having common sense...

Anyway won’t argue with you anymore.

I will just enjoy this one million of sells from akb!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I never said Sakura wasn't pushed though... and I only took her as example among lots of other examples. why is this being derailed to talking about Sakura. Btw she was in the group for 3+ years before Kibouteki Refrain, not 2 years. and anyway, the amount of years doesn't matter. I also never said Naachan isn't deserving of a push. all I said is that she's getting a mega-push which is true. how did this manage to offend so many people. She's super pushed, be happy?

But if Miion didn't get another center after low reactions then Naachan probably shouldn't either, that's all I said. and this applies to any member tbh.

Let's see how it goes. also, it's 1-million seller from 48G and big bonus of Sakamichi groups* I correct that for you [hehe]

13. ...

... Kenkyuusei

Center album is nothing compare to the one who center in akb 3 time and being in front row.And you said yuiyui little push pleaseeeeee.I don’t think that people in here disagree yuiyui push in fu*king good position except for something ridiculous being call as mayuyu successor.And renacchi sousenkyou is stil a push for her.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@...

Renacchi is not even part of the sousenkyou that she picks herself. it's literally pointless to her (and they should stop doing it). She's wasting her time picking members and giving them spotlight while she barely gets to appear in final results (or even not appear at all, she is not in the stage play cast) it's not a push.

Yuko picked Miion as a successor and no one ever complained... and still said that "she isn't pushed". it's double standards. Like I said... some girls are lucky.

This is getting off-topic. Back to the Jabaja talks!

15. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    You meant 784,386 is the Billboard number for Keya after 3 days? So, the Oricon number is too close. Maybe Oricon secretly changed their measure. Let’s wait for the Nogizaka single to verify.

16. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Since Naachan is someone I deeply respect (as a person and an idol) I would like to say sth too. If it's not appropriate feel free to delete my post.
    I think we might have a different interpretation of what it means to be "pushed". For me, the phrase "she's being pushed by the management" means AKS is giving this member a lot of opportunities yet the return is low (eg HS did not increase/SSK ranking didn't go up).
    I've followed Naachan since 2015 and I don't think I will descript Naachan has being pushed. Her HS has consistently been really good, selling faster and faster by every single, and her SSK ranking is growing exponentially. From 2015-2016 she spent more time performing at AKB theatre and I rarely saw her on TV.

I agree she has got many opportunities lately but if you think about it she's currently 2nd rank in AKB (based on SSK), she's one of the few members that can sell 36/36 slot, and she's also very talented and still improving. If I were the management team I can't think of a reason for why I won't put this girl in the front lineup and use her popularity and current momentum to earn me more money.
    If we talk specifically:
    - Album center: honestly most fans and the general public don't care about the album. The album rarely gets promoted. [Namida no hyoumenchouryoku] is a great song, i'm happy more people are able to hear it. Plus, she's not the center of this song. This song doesn't have a center.
    - Photobook: a lot of members gets photobook. Also, Naachan probably got one of the smallest publishers too.
    - Gravure shoots: again, many members do gravure. The opportunities may be because of she is in STU and AKB, or maybe is because of the publisher thinks Naachan can boost their sale.
    - Appear in STU single b/c of kennin: like...dah.. she's the captain, of course she's in the CD
    - SakamichiAKB: SSK 9th ranking dancing in the 2nd row, I don't see any problem.

Again, in my opinion, "pushed" means opportunities/media exposure falling from the sky. For Naachan, she earned it.

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Namida no Hyomen Choryoku clearly has Naachan as center. The very first line was sung by Naachan.

I agree with you for the rest.

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Guys pushes are necessary! Just bc your oshi isn't being pushed, it's not right to be bitter. If they pushed a member without any talent or potential, I'd agree with anything you guys said, but it's Nana we're talking about. It's already what, 6 years, she has been in the group, and she wasn't even initially pushed as much as Mako or something. She climbed her way up here with her effort.
    Coming back to the push thing, without some members being promoted more than the others, this whole big idol group thing just wouldn't work. There's the need to have someone to be the face and to be shoved in everyone's faces so that the group itself gets attention. For example; Acchan is the one who got me into AKB, cause she was really cute and all, but one month later I had way different oshis. That's just the way it works.
    So please don't get bitter about it. I'd sure like my oshis to be pushed like the way Nana is, but they aren't, and I'm okay with it.
    Please just give her a chance, just please. I used to dislike her too, around a year ago, but now she is one of the members I like the most.

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Sakura is pushed. Renacchi is pushed. Naachan is pushed. They are all pushed.

Sakura and Naachan gave back results and even more, while Renacchi do give back results too, but definitely not exceeding much what's to be expected from her. Renacchi's got steady rise in ssk rank and her popularity increases too as the result of her push. I'd say give back equivalently to what she gets. While Sakura and Naachan gave back a lot more. They jumped from one group of ranking to another until senbatsu, in ssk. They are doing spectacularly great in HS, amongst the top in the group.

But to say Sakura got the same as Naachan, that's ridiculous.
    AKB48 A-sides senbatsu: Sakura >> Naachan
    AKB48 A-sides center: Sakura >> Naachan
    AKB48 A-sides screentime: Sakura >> Naachan
    AKB48 B-sides: Sakura ~ Naachan (more or less?)
    AKB48 Albums: Sakura < Naachan (cuz Naachan centered)
    AKB48 Dramas: Sakura >>> Naachan
    Kennin: Sakura >>> Naachan (Sakura's Team A, HKT48 and Team KIV frontline center in comparison to Naachan's Team 4 and STU48)
    Theater: Sakura > Naachan (regardless of performance frequency, but this is just very sliiightly different)
    Subunits: Sakura < Naachan (Sakura's NyaAKB vs Naachan's Tentoumuchu, Tentoumuchu had their own programs and many songs, but NyaAKB had an official tie-in single release and even performed on TV)
    Variety/TV show exposure: ?? IDK about this
    Photoshoots/Gravure/Photobooks: ?? IDK about this

Not to say that Sakura is undeserving of the opportunities and exposure that she got. Both Sakura and Naachan gave back results and much more, but do not say that Sakura got less than Naachan. At least so far. Naachan just *started* her mega push. Let's see if it's consistent as Sakura's had been.

The thing people had beef about Sakura is that she's not proper AKB48, but pushed so much as one of the group's faces. And that is on top to the frontline position and opportunities she has in HKT48.

As for Naachan, she had won over the fans first before shoved much into their faces and she is regarded pretty well by the other members. That is why the reception she got over her push is tamed. I'd say Miion too, but to a much lesser extent. She got along better with fans first before being pushed a lot. But yeah, seems like Miion needs to do better in ssk and sell out more in HS. After last year's ssk, she needs to prove herself.

Now to see if the double standard exist or not, I would like to see what's the reception gonna be like if YuiYui center an a-side. Do people complain when YuiYui was featured a lot, on magazines or gravure? Despite not being my cup of tea, YuiYui is an eyecandy. She performs and carries herself well.

• Like Like x 1
  20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

It looks like it unfortunately (comparatively to all her petite co-members) -- hopefully she's able to diet it off.

I think sakura didn't/doesn't get her due in HKT (not the saya/milky or juri/rena treatment) so she has to get her licks in somewhere lol. Anyway as you said I think she's delivered but there's continued beef. There's probably less now that akb members are getting some promotion. For naachan, I think we just need to wait until the next ssk for her to (hopefully) get everyone's stamp of approval. The good thing about promoting naachan is she's good in most of the things that matter -- great handshake sales, looks good, very good singer and dancer, well-liked by fellow members, great work ethic. Although I think they need to promote other members too for akb to have a stronger core. Maybe move some of the back-row akb members to 2nd row instead.

Re the single -- really love the full version of the sakamichi song! I like the part when the front row enters and the little part where the members were with their own group. Although I notice the keya members dance a bit more cohesively or at least execute moves more forcefully. I think queen neru did well -- was hard to match up to two stars from the other groups. The song isn't really that extraordinary but the lineup is what makes this great. And the front row is super great. Wonder how many handshakes this line-up would have sold lol.

(Oh and for renacchi, if she's only getting 10% push then she only needs to deliver 10% right? -- and she's probably done that. Maybe time for 15% push for the prettiest member).