[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    This is pretty serious. How awful of a timing if true...

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nishino mentioned that she has been discussing graduation with management for the past year.

How many other members do you think have had that graduation discussion? Maiyan? Ikuchan? Matsumura? Asuka?

I wonder if management have prepped a time line for member graduations spacing them out? I wonder who's next? And I wonder if an Under will announce during their lives next month?

It's at graduation announcement time that I hate being an idol fan...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I'm pretty sure everyone of them (especially the 1st gens) are asked and had a discussion about this. This is a proof of good management. We fans may hate it and feel sad about it but at the end of the day, it is their future that we need to think of.

I'm very sad right now because Naachan was one of the important factors why I was pulled to Nogi at first. It may take time for me to fully get back to normal but whatever is the case, I wish her good luck to her future career. :(

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah and if that's really the case of course mgmt can't let all of them graduate at once.

5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kemono Friends' new stage "Kemono Friends 2 -Yuki Furu Yoru no Kemono-tachi" starring Nogizaka46 members Suzuki Ayane and Sasaki Kotoko , will run at Shinagawa Prince Hotel Club eX in Tokyo from 8 to 18 November 2018. And, the main visual and poster have been revealed today.

kemo-friend-stage-46.jpg kemo-friend-stage-46-poster.jpg

6. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    needing some help rounding out some short 1 minute videos of the original 36 members audition acceptance in front of a gray wall. mainly posted on their birthdays on instagram. these members im missing. asuka, himeka, seira nagashima, rina yamato, nene ito, rena ichiki, seira miyazawa. the 5 earliest (not listed here but if you have them would be greatly appreciated) graduates im not really interested in (as in they graduated before i became a fan) since i know almost nothing about them. once my collection is complete i would be happy to share a video link here. thanks in advance

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  7. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Maybe it's a coincidence, but I'm starting to suspect that management is aware of all the graduation plans and are carefully staggering them. You have 1 big name per year: Maimai (2016), Nanamin (2017), Ikoma (2018), and Naachan (2019). Interspersed—and usually in pairs—are the lesser names: Marika + Himetan, Iori + Chiharu.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Interesting. The number of members graduating are really getting higher each year.
    Nagashima Seira announced Dec 17, 2015. Left March 20, 2016
    Fukugawa Mai
    announced Jan 7, 2016. Left June 16, 2016
    Hashimoto Nanami announced Oct 19, 2016. Left Feb 20, 2017
    Nakamoto Himeka announced Aug 6, 2017. Left Nov 19, 2017
    Ito Marika announced Oct 2, 2017. Left Dec 23, 2017

Ikoma Rina announced Jan 31, 2018. Left May 6, 2018
    Kawamura Mahiro announced Feb 3, 2018. Left March 31 2018
    Saito Chiharu announced May 20, 2018. Left July 15 2018
    Sagara Iori announced May 20, 2018. Left July 18, 2018
    Nishino Nanase announced Sept 20, 2018. Leaving 2019

Btw, the last member graduating from Nogizaka before Seirarin is Matsui Rena on May 14, 2015. Well that officially ends her kennin position with Nogi :D
    Correct me if any dates are wrong but basically the past 3 years, it's getting higher. Understandably, except for Iori, all of them are 1st gen members.
    Speaking of pairs, Marika and Himeka shared a concert together. Ikoma and Kawamura made their announcement just few days apart. Chiharu and Sagara did theirs together. Nanase just dropped the bomb. :eek: !!!

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Oh, yeah there may be a couple more by the end of the year. Look to the next Unders live for an announcement if one is forth coming.

We all know that graduation is inevitable. But now we know that most 1st Gens have probably planned their graduation announcements. It is to be expected. It'll hurt as each one takes their turn.

Most likely it's because they've reached the pinnacle of their idol careers. They've taken Nogizaka to the top. It makes good sense to go out while still popular. They've accomplished what they set out to do. They will look for new challenges.

I'm just hoping there is still some hunger and spirit in 2nd Gen to keep Nogizaka going. For the 3rd Gen, I know they are set.

Your list is interesting... it's the member graduations I've witnessed to since becoming a Nogi fan. It also saddens me to see such great members on that list... Also of note is that set has all members who appeared at Nogi's first Kouhaku appearance in 2015 -- a major goal of the group. If you look at the purple, those are the members who made it to Tokyo Dome -- a huge milestone for the group. Himeka and Marika can be included in there as well. Just major milestones passing by such that members could be satisfied with the group's legacy. Rarin, MaiMai, and Nanamin *sigh* gone too soon...

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    And, the concert in Shanghai can be another milestone in Nogi history. So, we can expect some big name will announce the graduation after this event.

• Like Like x 2
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Just right when i want to congrats naachan
    Is this for real or just another veranda date xD, i cant grasp its mean, with 16 years old or 16 years ago?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  12. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i think it said 16yrs ago he date 16yo girl which is underage girl.

i hope this won't make him graduate from nogi :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    For something that happened so long ago and he is not an idol, don't think it will cause any harm.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Waw, another sly dig by tabloid, the timing couldn't get any better.
    I hope this didn't affect much himura-san(and bananaman) career and time in nogi family, it would be quiet a bummer, tho' the damage of this won't avoidable for him .
    They played important role how things were so fun with nogi, at least i want them accompanying all first gen graduate

15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I really hope so
    16 years ago.. Mean 2002. Bananaman not even big back then. They breakthrough(exposure) into mainstream i believe around 2009 onward

16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    It is not only date, the situation seems to be worse. I mean he was supposed to have intercourse with a minor. That's kind of illegal, I guess, in Japan.

17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    It's not that simple, although it was happened 16 years ago.
    Both of them are wrong. Himura and the women. First, the women. She was lying about her age at that time. She said that she was 21 y.o. At the end, she confess that she still 16 y.o. Second, Himura. He was supposed to have intercourse with minor. That is wrong. Absolutely wrong.
    I'm not on Himura's side or the women's side. I'm more concerned about Nogizaka girls itself. Honestly I'm disappointed. He's working with young girls for a long time. I still cannot imagine how do members feel after this incident.

But on the good side, his wife still supports him.
    https://twitter.com/kandaaika55/status/1043364263274762240
    And his agency (HoriPro) let him to continue his work.
    http://nogizaka46democracy.com/archives/post-18677.html
    And last night, he apologized about this thing on Bananaman radio.
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/77034978.html

But still, I dunno how to feel right now. I'm still shocked about Nanase graduation.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    How is Himura wrong? If that woman lied about her age, how could he have known?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

if put thing chronologically in revelation so far, i dont see too much blame for himura - or probably i missed some detail here- but he didnt know / realize that he technically did wrong conduct in the past until lately. The act is wrong but for the man, i'll give some sympathy for him.

While public opinion so far seems still in favor with him, there damage ofc. I cant see for one that has sort of accusation will be long enough work in show that centered with young girls, considering for its public image in japan but idk. He seems still and will be fine for local showbiz in general

Probably me exaggerating but it will be huge loss too for nogi family since there already long build relationship, established chemistry just (if) to end up that way.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2