Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hmm i think expect for maiyan is quite the last time when ikoma graduated. being a substitute for a center means you have to extra power to accept all attacks. let nanase take its place this time.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i hope miria makes her senbatsu debut and ayane is still there
    i want ranze and hinachima back too

is kuboshi back from her hiatus yet?

omg i'm asking for so much lol

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    assuming she's already available for the IHS http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news...&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=officialnews . i think kubo will be back in the latest single.

would love to see ranze comin back to senbatsu too , but i doubt they will enlarge the senbatsu capacities , so my prediction was the chance for her to make senbatsu was if they rotating ayane back to UG ( while tbh my most preferences for 2nd gen is obviously ranze , not discreditting any other girls , just she's my oshii . )

and if this were naachan last single + she's centering it , i think they'll likely keep yuttan in senbatsu

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nojo and Kawago are working on their schedules. I wonder what's keeping them busy.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Props for Asuka for still participating in IHS despite being one of the most popular and busiest member.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I am neutral about the center position of this single.
    Of course I lean more to the Naachan last center side, but if it's not her because she declines like Ikoma, I don't mind.

What happen to Noujo and Kawago? Graduation rumor is starting to spark...

I am happy enough Kubochan is starting to participate again, at least in IHS for now.
    But Kiichan is still not participating. However she will do handshake for unused tickets from previous handshakes.

She's closing in to the ranks of those who don't participate tho, according to this tweet

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    With Naa-chan not appearing on HS for this single, I wonder if she will take center position. I mean people keep on saying HS is the money maker right? If her fans cannot get the chance to meet up on her last single, I wonder if taking center role matters or not...
    Anyway I'm looking forward for this Sunday and hoping they'll do a full studio announcement. Considering the time frame with the summer tour recap, it's kinda unlikely though. But still it feels weird if it's not. Back then I was a little pissed with the way they announced Nanamin center...

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Her NHS sales, presuming she participates, will be the most any single member has made for a single in idol history. Just look at Nanamin's as a reference.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    why don't some of the more popular members never participate in hs or only with a few slots?

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think because they are too popular now for just HS. I know Nogi-wota said that these girls too busy but more busy 48 girs like Sassi or Sayanee have more works and more HS (in both groups)

11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Honestly, I’m not also very fond of Ikoma, but I actually wouldn’t have mind if she would have given her grad single because I think she also deserves it. Maybe many of us are not really fond of her, but many knew of Nogi because of her (including me). But I also respected her decision of declining the center position. I noticed that she actually somehow disappeared slowly in Nogichuu within her last year in the group when she has been always one of the “noisiest” during the show. I’m sure she felt the burden of the backlash that she received from the fans.

Regarding with this single, to be honest, I really really expected a lot that they might give this one to Ikuchan because she already have a line up of three big musicals for next year (assuming they would push her aside again because of her very busy sched), so they might grab this chance to finally give Ikuchan’s fans her long awaited chance to be center again (imagine, it’s already 4 years since then? This is a much longer wait as compared to their debut to her first centered single lol). But, it is Naachan so I think she deserves to have her own grad single. But..if she decides to decline then even if I will feel bad about it, we have to respect her decision and also support whoever they will give the center to.
    Now, I doubt it is Ikuchan since she is not participating for the HS. She participated in limited slots in previous singles even if she was really busy, so maybe she is gonna be busier this time since she is not even participating. Just gonna patiently wait until she is finally back at the center position lol

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

We haven't got any Senbatsu announcement like that then boom, g-bomb.
    Cmiiw, it was after Senbatsu/center position announcement that graduation was confirmed for Maimai/Nanamin, right?
    Now it's mostly between singles or before Senbatsu announcement. What if suddenly on the next few singles, "Center, Sakurai Reika" :v:
    That's why I still think this single will be centered by Naachan. Set aside my personal bias, who else can substitute? Maiyan again? Back to back center for Asuka? On my personal opinion, it should only be a 1st gen. No offense to anyone, it will be so weird for Hori to center this single and even more weird for any 3rd gen. I think Ikuta can give justice to this next single (or any single for that matter), but we can only dream of an Ikuchan center nowadays. Naachan not centering this single will be totally crazy.

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It would be weird for anyone but Yoda IMO. If it's not going to be Nanase it should be her basically-official replacement.

Though seeing as it has been more than 3 years since her last solo centre I really would be upset if she didn't get this sendoff. This isn't just any member.
    In addition, we're looking at fewer than ever members participating in HS. Nogi is going to lose sales no matter what they do. They're not going to risk upsetting Nanase fans on this one.

@Arbios
    Some think it's because they have other work. In many cases it definitely is (plays and such) but in the case of other members, especially popular members who never participate, it's probably not a matter of being busy on the same day but rather preventing overwork.

We've had a lot of idols in all 4X groups take time off for being unwell. Management don't want to risk big members like Maiyan and Nanase needing to take a hiatus so they're letting them off for some jobs.

That's what I think is happening anyway. Especially with Asuka, the exception, being much younger and likely having more stamina, and Kiichan being prone to hiatuses also getting a pass despite not a huge amount of outside work.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    this arguments were keep popping while i think there was already many explanations about their absence during HS events.

like kanjo had pointed aboves. for top member skipping IHS events it brings ton times of profits for NHS events.

some reference for how long their HS lanes at NHS events

http://ikomach.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-20218.html

it even without mentioning how many wota will do matome in NHS events.

example for matome in Nogi’s NHS

http://nogiviola.livedoor.biz/archives/6297500.html

while this argument probably only fit for naachan + maiyan. my point was statement to discredit them being lazy / too popular and then ditch a HS is irrelevant argument. they would skip NHS and enter IHS if they just lazy , Nogi NHS were just too chaotic ffs.

last , we know NHS ticket cost almost 1.5x times from fortune music regular release.

for the other 1st gen members , theres lot of fan theories about maybe SME would test the water how if these girls graduate ? since its obvious who’s skipping IHS were lot of 1st gens. but i just skip these theories.

then of course , it could “push” wota to get known the other girls since probably their main oshii is not available in IHS.

the time when naachan start to not participating in IHS , it makes me try some other girls in my personal experiences, and some of them become a regular till this day , so i’ll assume , its a bad thing i cant met naachan a lot as when she’s still do IHS. but glad because she’s not participating and it opened a way for me to know the other great girls from the group.

its a different situation with 48G events.

they need as many popular girl to do IHS to keep maintaining their 1st day / 1st week millions.

why AKS / KingRecords doesnt do same trick with SME regarding NHS ? simple , if the demand were not as high as they expected, the results from skipping IHS and enter NHS instead were not automatically turn to profit. (and they of course dont want to lost their million-streak pride)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Really? Wouldn't there be any backlash, a 3rd gen taking her spot?
    Well Yoda is a very likable person and fans love her a lot like Naachan . You might have a point there.
    That settles it, it's Yoda center then . . . :v: (just kidding)

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope Suika get an unit song. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really wish Ikuchan to center again even if it's only for her grad center. It's always nice to hear Nogi sings live once in a while and Ikuchan is the only one who could do justice among all the centers so far.

For this senbatsu, I'm hoping Renka could stay, but it seems her chance is very slim now that Kubo is back, and management would definitely want to push other 3rd gen (probably Riria). Also hoping for Momoko to move to front row.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It would need a spin. "Nanase asked for it to be given to her instead"
    I don't think there's any member who would be accepted more. If not Nanase, it should definitely be someone close to her, because her grad will be a big topic in TV appearances where they perform the song and because she'll probably have a special choreography maybe even with interaction with the centre.

I can't think of anyone who would really suit that. Asuka wouldn't be terrible.

19. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I agree that we can't compare Ikoma and Naachan, i even thought Ikoma was about to drop from senbatsu when announced graduation; Nanase is even "bigger" than Maimai and Nanamin, she definitely has to center her last single. I already have my senbatsu predicition in mind, but i can't find that website to do it with pictures. :^^;:
    What i think is interesting about Ikoma's last single is her "graduation song" against. Other members had solos, while ikoma had a first gen song. Will Naachan get her last solo? Or management will choose another way to say goodbye? Maybe another duet with Maiyan or with some close friend like Kazumin.

20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    No... Both already announced graduation before they are announcement as centers.

Now that you guys mentioned Yoda... how bout W-Center Nanase-Yoda :D
    Not that I'm a fan of W-Center though...

• Disagree Disagree x 1