Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Miku needs to slap mgmt in the face if they insists to pushing Hana as ace.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

:confused::confused::confused:

Do you mean Mikurin (who's HKT's sole representative in SSK senbatsu now that SakuNako are away and Sasshi is leaving)?

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Thanks. I've never heard of Nagisa until Ohayo. Back when team 8 debuted with 47 song, Ikumin was the only name I could think of

Having more than 28 senbatsu members is definitely a nightmare unless it's for the pre-SSK single if you ask me

I can see Miion, Yuihan, Yukirin, Juri, Nana and Yuiyui taking those spots, but when new faces like Berin and Moeka emerge or Tomu takes her revenge, I wonder who will be replaced by whom ;)

My list is slightly different:
    SKE: Jurina, Dasu
    NMB: Miru (Akarin could be the next Tomu, and Yuuri can switch place with Miru at times)
    HKT: Mikurin (thank u, Hana, next)
    NGT: Ogiyuka, Rika
    STU: Yumirin
    Perhaps there should be a kami-7 list for SGs in the future, where only the top 7 SG members can participate in an AKB single. Things will be more interesting, won't they? [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

the AKB senbatsu coupling is likely to be the Beat Carnival song?

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They said it will be exclusive to the game. But it looks bop tho...would like to see it on the single.

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Maybe in a couple years we'll see the exclusive Beat Carnival songs performed by a new sister group like they did with the Team Surprise stage that got turned in Team NIII 3rd

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I also like 16-members senbatsu the most because everyone gets to shine better, but it's not possible with the current situation, there's 5 sister group. unless they reduce it to 1 member for each sister group... but that's not happening and probably wouldn't be fair for the sister groups who have more than 1 member doing really good. so the ideal imo is 22. and there should be around 1-2 members (2 maximum) by sister group, so it ends up with around 8-10 members for sister groups, and 12-14 members for AKB (Team 8 included). I think the first and last singles of the year should have 22 members, the summer one with the election tickets should be 32, and the election one will be 16 of course.

tbh I don't see the point of big senbatsu, I know it's nice to see your favs included (I feel the same too) but when the senbatsu is so big, most girls barely get screentime in the Pv anyway and the performances look so crowded and messy... especially when you know these girls don't have much time to have practice together. with less members you get to notice each girl more and it would help a lot with the current AKB where they're trying to make new "star" members. Members like Yuiyui or Moeka or other new young girls will get noticed a lot more if there's less girls on stage. then they'll get more fans and eventually they could become big names. if they're in between 30 other girls, there's no way they'll get noticed. I took these 2 as example but I say this for every girl, like for example STU's Yumirin could get noticed more if the senbatsu is little. then she can bring that popularity to STU and possibly increase their sales too (I mean they're one of the groups who get good songs but only sell like 150k and that's a bit sad). so yeah little senbatsu are better, 22 is ideal right now.

I guess I'm good with this size of senbatsu and with most of the selected members, now if they can get good songs/dances/outfits then maybe AKB could do better and rise again (at least a bit) hopefully... btw by good dance, I don't mean difficult. I think AKB's best dances aren't the difficult ones but the ones that look good satisfying to watch (which was not the case for NWM choreo). Let's see what we get with this single.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    since it's sasshi's grad single i want an up temtpo song like Ima Para

• Like Like x 3
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think 21 to 23 is a good number. Flying Get had 21 senbatsu members and everyone got screentime while still giving the center and the kami 7 more focus.

Green Flash had a 16nin senbatsu yet had a very bad screentime distribution. And probably had the worst treatment given to a center(s).

I prefer a 21 to 24 nin senbatsu as long as give at least more than half of the slots to AKB members and give at least each member a solo or pair close ups.

It is doable.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. plomeplome

Green Flash’s MV was planned that way tbh, they deliberately gave the lower half of senbatsu (position wise) which were the younger members the screentime while the upper half basically just standing in the rooftop wearing green dresses.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

kurayami sold more than 200k in the end of charting (billboard)
    and don't worry, their 2nd single will surpass NMB 20th single sales soon
    http://app.m-cocolog.jp/t/typecast/699209/584194/89592570

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I mean... one way to go around this and give SG members what they deserve is releasing more singles in the sister groups. I think three is a good number (seeing as AKB releases 3 single + SSK single). SKE manages to get out three singles a year sometimes (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018) and NMB also got three singles in 2015 and 2016 so I think it's doable. It's kinda not fair to AKB members because, as others have already pointed out as well, SG members get to participate in twice as many singles as AKB members. Leaving out the SSK single, Dasu participated in 6 management chosen singles last year (3 AKB + 3 SKE) to be fair, she's #2 overall. But Yunana also participated in 5 singles (3 SKE + 2 AKB) and she's not even Undergirls. Meanwhile Juri is SSK Senbatsu and only has 3 singles in 2018, Kojimako is undergirls and only has 2 singles in 2018. Seeing as SG members already have their own singles and their own variety shows and their local theatre and everything, I really don't think 1 girl per SG is too little. But I see, as much as I don't like it, that management wants those popular girls so they can sell AKB singles because of handshakes with SG members. It's a conundrum.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And the release date is February 13th.

I would have loved this as an a-side though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Who's all of the performed member?

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

A: Kato Rena, Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui
    K: Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Muto Tomu
    B: Iwatate Saho, Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Juri, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina
    4: Okada Nana, Yamauchi Mizuki
    8: Oguri Yui (center), Okabe Rin, Kuranoo Narumi

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same lineup for the b-side on this single.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. plomeplome

If its another song, I’m pretty sure that Moeka will replace someone

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I want to believe that management has learnt their lesson from past pushes.
    Overpushing a girl might result in an undesired result (Naanya) or a plethora of antis (Paruru).

Her getting senbatsu already is a huge feat, so I hope that’s that for her in this single, tbh.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    It’s not “overpushing” if her popularity and handshake sales warrant it

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think Kojimako confirmed that she is not part of this single? so probably if management use this same line-up, they might replace Kojimako with Moeka. and they are both Team K too so it's a replacement from the same team. but I wonder if the AKB b-side will include the AKB girls who are on the a-side too though