IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

Eliminated trainees and their fans must have a different opinion that they deserve to know the truth at very least.

The investigative news program on MBC, PD Note, released the teaser on the upcoming episode on PD X manipulation. In the teaser was the caption that some trainees knew the assignment in advance. Possibly, the same case applied to PD 48, some trainees acknowledged of the manipulation early on yet playing sheep.

Due to the hot debate on the manipulation of Produce X vote, Mnet announced its competition show, Queendom, would be 100% manipulation free yet, the result of second round looked so fishy. The most criticized performance ranked 4th out of 6. The old habit can hardly corrected it seems.

You forgot that fans spent millions wons for incentives to buy votes. Some persons also bought multiple SIM cards to vote.

Sayanee must have discussed her graduation with her agency long before she announced it. Yoshimoto likely had been aware of her departure before the show started. Even if Miru got fair screen time, it was debatable if the presentation of her was very favorable. No viewer seemed to be aware that she was earnest for the Korean debut until her sad face was shown after the final ranking announced.

You forgot the possible blacklist from public broadcast.

Yet, idiotic wotas will insist AKB will lose popularity if its performance is more professional and its costume follows street fashion trend.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    You hadn't enough bans or what ?

And yet without these "idiots", 48 groups would never be where they are right now.
    And without their growth thanks to idiotic wotas, you'd never be an IZ*ONE and BNK48 fan.
    Never forget that !!!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wonyoung was stable too the 12 weeks. She never was out of the
    Top 10.

EF7XlhsU8AAX2l5.jpeg

4. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Can you provide the source where the wota insist that AKB48 will lose popularity if its performance is more professional and its costume follows street fashion trend.

Please don't go with your usual antic "find it yourself" and "you must know Thai because it is on the Thai discussion forum"

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

A list claimed to be real ranking of final round circulating but looking fake as fuck.
    [​IMG]
    1. Lee Chaeyeon
    2. Kwon Eunbi
    3. Jang Wonyoung
    4. Miyawaki Sakura
    5. Lee Kaeun
    6. Choi Yena
    7. Jo Yuri
    8. Takeuchi Miyu
    9. An Yujin
    10. Miyazaki Miho
    11. Yabuki Nako
    12. Kim Chaewon
    13. Han Chowon
    14. Shiroma Miru
    15. Kim Minju
    16. Honda Hitomi
    17. Shitao Miu
    18. Takahashi Juri
    19. Kang Hyewon
    20. Park Haeyoon

If the line-up came out like this, it were pretty cohesive. The vocal line were improved with Miyu and without Hitomi and Hyewon. Center Chaeyeon gotta be lit.

It's said CJ ENM had planned to do nothing to X1, IZ*One and unjustly eliminated trainees.

Just 2nd comment above yours

6. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Are you basically sure that he/she saying that AKB48 will lose popularity if its performance is more professional and its costume follows street fashion trend?

In anyhow he/she saying that this "idiotic wota" is the one that lead to the grow of AKB48 assuming that "idiotic wota" are exist.

The only one that can confirm that "idiotic wota" is exist is you. That is why I asked for the proof because you are the one that bring it out in the first place.

If you are saying that he/she used to say that, you must show where he/she says that and bring it here.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    complete lie !!!

I don't know why you keep on insisiting, AKB48 should become what they are not, should compete in a market they have no intention to target, etc ...
    The thing is you do not understand what 48 groups are .......... no! !! you do not want to and you have never any will to even try to learn. It's so much easier to spray your shade.

I don't know what's wrong with you, just it requires a certain amount of perversity to register into one comunity only to vomite on the main subject and keep insulting the said community.
    Don't cry if the mods deal with you!

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I assume this sentiment comes from your interaction with fellow S48 user?

Not saying you must change your opinion, nah. Maybe except the perception that S48 user are not-equal. Because actually me, you, and they are just same one, you know, wotas.

I have said my opinion on the AKB popularity and group identity matter, if you recall well. Do you remember?
    =====
    edit: Back to suspected top 12 name, ahhh does the voter want Miyu and Myao. Korean, Intl fans and Japan are really have different preference of idols they like. Something to consider when you are trying to make an idol group and deciding their target market.

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Lee Chaeyeon no.1? ah yeah right, that's must be posted by a delulu fans that think talents = surely high votes = surely debut, obviously when a shows using votes, people will voted based by what they liked on those trainees, it could be personality or visuals, even 8, and 10 is above nako? nako PD48 moment = "love whisper', everyone remember and know that, that's her stealer performances, those 2 didn't show much or leave big impact, hyewon and minju are too downrated, guess what, who's the popular members of izone now, both of them represent of personality and visuals, by skills and talents , yes it's low, but by popularity, lot of those talented trainees are just below hyewon and minju levels, don't forget, most of peoples are familiar with minju even before PD48 since she's been appearing and been taken care by kreisha chu, even do performances together, no hates towards that listed members, but it's kinda look sucks and made up based on personal tastes tbh:^^;: the "we want our money back" is just a first page of the shows, later, it will be "we want xxy to be replaced by yxx, they didn't deserved it", after that "we want the group to be banned " it's not too hard to know the real intend of these people:rofl:

i said it before, the drama won't ended until izone, x1 and fromis_9 fallen, they want their money been compensated by mnet?, no big deals, CJ is rich af, they can easily do that, but their main agenda obviously to dragging izone, x1 and fromis_9 down to the ground, those fellow are requesting the real ranking to be reveals so they can use it against the current members to withdraw voluntarily or the group disbanded, if it didn't go as they planned due to mnet won't changed the winner lineup , they'll use the "rigged " members names from the list on petition to banned the group from making performances, well, BP still alive and do concerts and tv performances despite YG scandals, so ...[hehe]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    But she was never a candidate for center, was she? I mean, it's not that bad if her rank was swapped for another izone member, but if it turns out she wasn't really #1, I think it would be hurtful for her. If there is a polemic rank to rig within the final group it has to be 1.

11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But she was #1 in the second elimination, and ranking counted for two weeks.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yeah, apart from center the rest of the positions are completely irrelevant apart from giving bragging rights to the fans, it's not like they distribute lines and screentime according to the rankings anyway (apart from Suki to Iwasetai, which would be their post-sousenkyo single I guess)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    She was #1 during the ranking announcement one time , she and sakura were the only 2 members that never were out of the 12 in all the program. She was a contender for the 1st position. I thinks its more controversial if there are members that were originally inside the group that were left out.
    I dont think the center has a lot of privileges in the a sides at least. Maybe only in la vie rose ( and minju and eunbi have more time in the center position in the choreography) . In violeta minju and sakura have a lot of screentime. In Sukito iwasetai she was the center but it was really a w-center of sakura and wonyoung. In the rest of japanese singles they are rotating the centers.

14. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

I don't think MNet wanted Miru.

MNet seemed to purposely avoid anyone signed to an agency other than AKS. Hence why Miru, Kojima Mako, Murase Sae, and even Jurina barely saw any screentime. I mean all of them are variety veterans. You can't tell me they didn't come up with good film somewhere.

The only 48g trainees that got good individual story lines were Sakura, Nako, Hitomi, Juri, and maybe Moe. They were all under AKS.

I imagine MNet didn't want to deal with any Japanese agencies other than AKS.

The first couple of episodes were kind of fair. Afterward, MNet clamped down hard on who they wanted and didn't want.

I can't say they were totally wrong. IZ*ONE is well constructed.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yeah you're probably right. In the end, OTR seem to have AKS people in it or they're more close than we thought since we could even see Fromis9 in aks buildings... Sae and Miru didn't even participate in PD48 ranking announcements at one point. PD48 was Mnet, Korean agencies, AKS and reluctant Yoshimoto and others I suppose...

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Izone is one of the best kpop gg, all thanks to the hardwork of the 12 members, wizone didn't give a fck to the scandals atm, we'll support them anyway, cuz they're izone, no use guessing who's the 'real' winning members anyway, wony, kkura, yuri, yena, yujin, eunbi, nako,,hyewon, tomi, chaewon, minju, chaeyeon are the real izone, no one can replaced them, so, sorry to others

• Like Like x 8
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    at this point, no real fan want any of the members to be replaced. each of them are unique and contribute their own way to the group. I feel each member is irreplaceable.

the only people that would want a cruel thing like this to happen would be the same people that want them to disband cause they feel IZ*ONE is a barrier for their own favorite group. Like it sucks to see them cheer for the scandal, but this is the way it is with Kpop sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 8
  18. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    It's not IZ*ONE's fault or the members' fault, so I'm still supporting them. Eventhough (if) they are prohibited to appear in music shows, they will still have many fans who support them(in Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Filipina, and other countries). And also it will be funny if they still release Korean album/mini-album and still get good sales after this "sh*tty problem".
    Nonetheless, their fans(real fans) don't give a shit about this problem. Care not, they will keep buying IZ*ONE's stuff and watch the contents

• Like Like x 4
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Well I wouldn’t mind seeing Chowon instead of chaeyeon.
    Or even Kaeun
    But I’m afraid they’ll kick out Minju, so just chowon.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1