Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I admit to knowing nothing about the Thai language, so want to ask, does Thai not have long vowels? This is prompted by every other source on Izuta Rina giving her nickname as Izurina, without a long vowel. Our wiki both uses and doesn't use a long vowel (actually contradicting itself).

Izuta Rina
    愛称 いずりな, Izurina
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/伊豆田莉奈

IZURINA
    รินะอิซึตะ
    Rina Izuta
    https://www.cgm48official.com/members/izurina

48pedia uses both Katakana and Hiragana (on different pages)

イズリナ
    Izurina
    https://48pedia.org/CGM48メンバー一覧

Izurina、いずりな
    https://48pedia.org/伊豆田莉奈

On the other hand, we use the long vowel in Romaji but not in Katakana

Nickname Izuriina (イズリナ, อิซึรินะ)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Izuta_Rina

I suspect that the long vowel disappeared when she moved to Thailand. Here is a page from 2017 in our history, where the long vowel appears in both Romaji and Hiragana

Izuriina (いずりーな)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Izuta_Rina&oldid=171508

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The original text (dated 2013-06-12) of her page on 48pedia says:
    "Official nickname Izuriina. Also shortened to Izurina." The citation is to a 2011 issue of FLASH. [edit: It still says this on the present version of the page.]

There are ten hits of いずりな on the official AKB48 G+ archive, and none of いずりーな. Likewise using Google site search on akbp48.com, there are 1,310 hits of いずりな (i.e. site:akbp48.com "いずりな") and 4 of いずりーな (site:akbp48.com "いずりーな"). And, while this is of much less significance, I do not recall ever thinking of her as "Izuriina" with a long i, only ever Izurina. I believe this is one of several cases where the "official" nickname never actually had much currency.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 6
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Yamazaki_Rena

Yamazaki Rena now has a new agency, an official website, and a fan club, all of which were announced in a press release.
    https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000001.000116657.html

Official Site
    https://yamazakirena.jp/

The fan club doesn't seem to have it's own website, but is mentioned on the official site.
    https://yamazakirena.jp/news/detail/2BRAUYloXiEekCbG2b05jB

The agency is Mount Cape (マウントケープ), but doesn't seem to have its own website. This page, taken from public records, gives some detail.
    https://ttzk.graffer.jp/corporations/3011001149847

This is just my guess, but she may be the only client at this time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    (Edited)

Speaking of Izuta Rina, can someone let me know what age is 3rd grade in Japan? Her catchphrase says "third grader, 27 year old Izuta Rina". I thought of just adding 'Former catchphrase' to the top, but might as well change the age to a static rather than the template it currently uses, which updates the age automatically. Since she calls herself a third grader, might as well have one fixed age for that phrase.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It probably should stick out, because it's not a Thai name. The earlier arguments about the cultural importance of nicknames (chue len) don't apply.

High school third grade is the final year of high school, 17-18. It appears she would have graduated in 2014 and been 18 at the time, so that's when she should have stopped using that catchphrase. 48pedia has something completely different as her catchphrase:
    「嘘だけど、伊豆から来ました。埼玉県出身の伊豆田莉奈です」

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    After ten years, Yumoto Ami changed her nickname from Yuami (ゆあみ) to Amichan (あみちゃん).

I'll never get used to it.

9. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

People of the world, yo!

To the lovely editors - what happend here?:confused:
    First the spelling mistake was corrected but the section (Rival Group - Nogizaka46 / like done on Nogis page) wasn't added to the AKB48 page. NOW the whole section is gone from Nogizaka46s wiki but was added with all Sakamichi groups to the AKB48 wiki. How and why did that happen? And I don't remember that Saku/Hina/Yoshi are rivals to AKB...

Edit: Some of this^ got messed up by me.

When I read the introductions sentences of Nogis captains, I thought it would be a nice idea to add their order (1st, 2nd & 3rd).
    - Umezawa Minami:
    Umezawa Minami is the 3rd captain of Nogizaka46 and a member of Nogizaka46's 3rd Generation. She is a "with" magazine exclusive model.

- Akimoto Manatsu:
    Akimoto Manatsu was the 2nd captain of Nogizaka46 and is a member of Nogizaka46's 1st Generation. She announced her graduation on January 7 and her graduation concert is scheduled to happen at the 11th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE on February 26.
    I don't know if you want to change it now and in a few days again (when she's graduated)or just wait until then. Either way, here's her final introduction sentence:
    Akimoto Manatsu was the 2nd captain of Nogizaka46 and member of Nogizaka46's 1st Generation.
    In addition for Akimoto:
    Her last trivia point says "She was appointed as Nogizaka46 Captain to replace Sakurai Reika since September 2019." On the 48pedia page it's said that it started from September 2nd on.

- Sakurai Reika:
    Sakurai Reika was the 1st captain of Nogizaka46 and member of Nogizaka46's 1st Generation. She is currently pursuing a solo career as an actress and model. She is a regular model for "NYLON JAPAN" and "CLASSY." magazine.

- Sugawara Satsuki asked in her blog to call her "Satsuki"
    so I guess this is her new official nickname?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Okay so the AKB part was my mistake... I thought all 48 groups are rivals with all 46 groups, so I added all Sakamichi groups to the AKB page. However, looking through the history of the Nogi page, this "Rival Groups" section was deleted on the 19th of March 2021 - so nearly 2 years ago now. I've added it back to the Nogi page and removed all but Nogi from the AKB page (I also added a second TBA bullet point to Nogi's page, what with the upcoming rival group).

As for the captains, I'm a little confused, specifically about Minami (I will admit, I don't know much about Nogi at all) - it currently says she is the group's vice captain, not captain? Is this information wrong? Manatsu hasn't graduated yet, it seems, so does Minami become captain after graduation or has she already taken over?

(Also, we usually tend to wait until a graduation is finalised before making any changes, just for the possibility that someone will look at the wiki between now and then)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    AIUI there was a formal handover at today's (i.e. 2/22) concert. Her official profile page now has 'Captain' on it: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/artist/36751

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. FlowingColors

I could be wrong here too, but I never heard that a group aside from Nogi was called AKBs rival.
    Can't be, how should I have been able to point it out if it was deleted 2 years ago?
    Edit: She's right, I'm not. End.:^^;:

They already changed it on the website. That's why I assume Umezawa is from today on (Feb 22nd) the new captain. Looking at her official profile, it already says "captain" (not vice captain as before), this is now missing on Manatsu's profile.

As for the last-
    That's why I added to different versions. One that says no more captain but still a member, the other after she graduated.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So I edited the Nogi captain information this morning after watching the first day of 11th BDL where even with my limited Japanese comprehension I knew they passed the baton.

I do like the suggestion to indicate which ordinal number each of Nogi's captains are. I even debated it myself but punted because I was lacking sleep.

The information on Akimoto becoming captain is murky since it has been 3.5 years, but at the time in 2019, it was informally known that she was going to be succeed Reika -- I think it was mentioned on one of the stops of that year's summer tour before Jingu and Reika's grad con. But she definitely started once Reika graduated. We'll fix it up to read better...

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    ... by pointing out that it was missing?

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well, I don't know what to tell you... I added the "Rival Groups" section yesterday after looking through loads of individual revisions. Here's a screenshot with dates and everything.

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 11.jpg

As you can see, "Rival Groups" was there on 24 February 2021, and it was gone after 19 March 2021. (Link) And as you can see in the link provided by @wlerin, it was added again by me yesterday. The "View history" tab is public, as far as I know, so feel free to look at any random date between 19 March 2021 and yesterday, and let me know if you can see the "Rival Groups" section on any of them. I personally couldn't.

16. FlowingColors

All I can say is, that, when I made the request on Feb. 16 - it was there (on Nogi's page), and even the pointed out spelling mistake got corrected a day or two later (Groups -> Group). Why it was shown and why it isn't listed in the page's history is not my concern to find out. So get Sherlock Holmes and find an answer dear editors.^^ (Because I don't know how the whole wiki editing works, so what kind of answer do you want to get from me?:^^;:)
    Edit: Ignore this, it's stupid.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  17. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

You pointed out the spelling mistake for the AKB48 page - which was indeed corrected later - not Nogizaka's page. The section was absent from Nogizaka46's page. For further information, look at @wlerin's comment earlier.

18. FlowingColors

I swear, the human brain... I apologize! I don't know when and why, but at some point I twisted it up. You guys are right. :fp:*shame*
    Btw this^ is good example of "read your own sh!t again before discussing"

• Like Like x 3
  19. FlowingColors

- Yoshimotozaka46 is missing the > Sakamichi Groups < section.

- Question about Nogis Saito Asuka. Wiki says she was a member. Now, she's not participating in any group activities anymore, but isn't she still a member? Her graduation concert hasn't happend yet, and the website still displays her profile. I'm a bit confused:confused:

20. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

We had a discussion about it. Asuka herself said she graduated at Kouhaku on December 31 on an Instagram post (12/31をもって、乃木坂46を卒業しました!).

Also, the official notice said she would graduate at the end of Koko ni wa Nai Mono promotions, which already ended and they already started 32nd single promotions with the senbatsu reveal.

I get that is weird that she is displayed on the official website, but that's just the common usage for Sakamichi Series. The graduated member's profile stay up for a while after graduation so the fans can archive the blogs and stuff before they get permanently closed. But this time it's taking considerably long compared to past graduations. I believe they're keeping her profile up because she plans on staying signed to Nogizaka46 LLC and they will only release her website after the graduation concert, which is also taking very long to happen. So her profile is up for schedule updates. But, officially, stated by herself and also the official notice, she's, by all effects, officially graduated and not a member anymore.

• Informative Informative x 2