Punyawee Jungcharoen (Aom)
|Nickname||Aom (オーム, ออม)|
|Birthdate||September 20, 1995|
|Birthplace||Chiang Mai, Thailand|
|Current Age||26 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Facebook / Instagram|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||April, 2018 / BNK48 2nd Generation|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 BNK48 Senbatsu Election
- 4 BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- 5 Team History
- 6 Singles Participation
- 7 Albums Participation
- 8 Units
- 9 Media Appearances
- 10 Gallery
- Hobbies: Reading, watching movies
- Likes: Hello Kitty, bingsu
- Representative symbol: The piggy bank (her name 'Aom' means 'savings' in Thai).
- Oldest member of CGM48.
- Known for her mature, sweet & elegant older sister image.
- Is said to represent a classical Northern Thai beauty with pale skin & long dark hair.
- Is the oldest member of BNK48's second generation.
- Is said to be kind & sweet by her friends at university. They have never heard her cuss or say a bad word despite being friends for a long time.
- Has been a cheerleader every single year throughout her entire life ever since she was picked by the teacher in kindergarten.
- Is said to be a perfectionist.
- Despite her calm & subdued nature, she takes her responsibility as a senior seriously and will scold her junior if they do not perform up to standard (e.g. don't tie their shoelaces, if they are late, etc.)
- Is said to control a piggy bank that she collect money on behalf of BNK48 for any members who break the rules (e.g. wearing the wrong uniform, not following instructions, etc.)
- Despite her elegant image, she has an 'Aunty' alter-ego who loves to nag & complain about everything from traffic to young people nowadays.
- She's part of the ‘Pla Pao Gang’ (Grilled Fish Gang) consisting of Sumitta Duangkaew (Faii), Chanyapuk Numprasop (New), Nawaporn Chansuk (Cake), Sirikarn Shinnawatsuwan (Phukkhom) & Rachaya Tupkunanon (Minmin). This group of girls are close friends & likes to go eat grilled fish together after practice.
- On April 29th, joined BNK48 as a 2nd Generation Member.
- On May 11th, she was part of the Shonichi for the Trainee's first stage.
- On September 28th, was part of her first Senbatsu for BNK48's fourth single Kimi wa Melody.
- On June 10th, she was transferred to CGM48. It was also announced that she will be the group's captain.
- On February 9th, was part of her first Senbatsu in CGM48 for the debut single Chiang Mai 106. She also served as one of the centers for the coupling song CGM48 with Izuta Rina.
- On April 19th, ranked 25th on the BNK48 9th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo.
- On May 27th, appeared at the virtual concert ONE LOVE ASIA.
BNK48 Senbatsu Election
- 1st Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #25 (Undergirls)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #16 (Senbatsu)
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- BNK48 Trainee → CGM48 → Team C
- Onegai Valentine (Chiang Mai 106)
- CGM48 (Chiang Mai 106) (WCenter with Izuta Rina)
- Dareka no Tame ni (Melon Juice) (Center)
- Chain of love (Mali)
- Anata ga Ite Kureta kara (Mali)
- Niji no Ressha (Mae Shika Mukanee)
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Kiss wa Dame yo
- Hoshi no Ondo (Swap)
- Classmate (Swap)
- Skirt, Hirari (Swap)
- One Take (2020)
Punyawee Jungcharoen BNK48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo Poster (2019)
Punyawee Jungcharoen (November 2018)
Punyawee Jungcharoen (September 2018)
Punyawee Jungcharoen (May 2018)
Punyawee Jungcharoen (April 2018)
|Izuta Rina・ Punyawee Jungcharoen (Aom)|