Sirikarn Shinnawatsuwan (Phukkhom)
|Nickname||Phukkhom (パックコム, ผักขม)|
|Birthdate||February 28, 1998|
|Birthplace||Samut Prakan, Thailand|
|Current Age||25 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Facebook / Instagram|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||April, 2018 / 2nd Generation|
Phukkhom (Sirikarn Shinnawatsuwan) is a member of BNK48's Team NV.
- Name in Japanese: シリカーン・シンナワットスワン
- Hobbies: Drawing, watching movies, singing, DIY projects
- Likes: Japanese dolls, horror stories
- Representative symbol: The alien, which she is said to resemble with her large eyes and unique features
- Famous for her trademark 'Kiki' giggle, which she often does shyly with one hand covering her mouth.
- Shy & quiet, often giggles when she doesn't know what to say.
- Is a positive, cheerful & light-hearted person despite her quiet demeanour.
- Enjoys going with the flow more than making decisions.
- Is part of the ‘Pla Pao Gang’ (Grilled Fish Gang) consisting of Sumitta Duangkaew (Faii), Punyawee Jungcharoen (Aom), Nawaporn Chansuk (Cake), Chanyapuk Numprasop (New) & Rachaya Tupkunanon (Minmin). This group of girls are close friends & likes to go eat grilled fish together after practice.
BNK48 Senbatsu Election
- 1st Senbatsu Election - #25 (Undergirls)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #26 (Undergirls)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #19 (Undergirls)
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- 1st Janken Competition - Round 1 (Lost to Korn)
- 2nd Janken Competition - #3 (Lost to Angel)
- BNK48 Trainee → Team NV
- Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Beginner)
- Hashire! Penguin (Heavy Rotation)
- Only Today Band Version (D.AAA)
- Make noise (Believers)
- Tsuyosa to Yowasa no Aida de (Yakusoku ne)
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Hoshi no Ondo (Swap)
- Skirt, Hirari (Swap)
- Anata to Christmas Eve (Swap)
- Kiss wa Dame yo (Swap)
- BIII-W1 (Waiting Stage)
- Heart Gata Virus (Under)
- NV1 (Theater no Megami)
- Locker Room Boy (Swap)
- Jabaja (EDM ver.)
- One Take (2020)
- One Year (2019)
Phukkhom BNK48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo Poster (2019)
Phukkhom (November 2018)
Phukkhom (September 2018)
Phukkhom (May 2018)
Phukkhom (April 2018)