Dareka no Tame ni (CGM48 Song)
- Thai Title
- Kanji Title
- 誰かのために〜What can I do for someone?〜
- English Title
- For someone's sake ~What can I do for someone?~
- Romaji Title
- Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~
Lyrics can be found -.
- Team C: Izuta Rina, Punyawee Jungcharoen (Aom)
- CGM48 Trainee: Chayanan Jedpeenongruamjai (Milk), Chutipapha Rattanakornyannawut (Parima), Jirattikan Tasee (Pepo), Kodchaporn Leelatheep (Champoo), Kyla Ziyun Khoo, Manichar Aimdilokwong (Marmink), Manita Chanchai (Kaiwan), Napassanan Thambuacha (Angel), Nattarika Boontua (Nena), Nicharee Sungkhathat Na Ayudhya (Nicha), Phattaratida Chongprasankiat (Fahsai), Phitchayapha Supanya (Nenie), Pimnara Rumruaymunkong (Latin), Pinpana Saengboon (Ping), Pitchayathida Sonthisakwanna (Meen), Pronwarin Wongtrakulkit (Pim), Pundita Koontawee (Fortune), Rapeephan Chaemcharoen (Mei), Ravinda Alan (Jayda), Sita Teeradechsakul, Supapit Sripairoj (Jjae), Vithita Srasreesom (Kaning), Wacharee Danphasukkul (Punch)
- This song is dedicated to all health workers during the Covid-19 pandemic and fire fighters during the forest fires in Chiang Mai, Thailand.