Single Nogizaka46 9th "Natsu no Free & Easy" (14/07/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Apr 28, 2014.

1. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    nanase as center again...not sure how i feel about that. i sorta feel that maiyan or sayuri should be center because they've been pushed since the beginning. nanase was never that popular in the beginning, and her being pushed seems weird to me.

rena being in the front row doesn't surprise me at all. i knew she would be there, but not center, of course.

also not surprised ikoma is in the second row. nanase, sayuri, maiyan, nanamin and now rena are considered nogi's go fukujin, so there would be no room for ikoma in the front. i guess that's the reason she got sent to team b. she was the nogi center after all, and i guess her concurrent position in team b was to help her popularity. sad to see ikuta not on here, but that was her choice.

YES, HOSHIMINA IS BACK IN SENBATSU!!! i guess that her being the undergirls center in barette meant that she was no longer going to be promoted in nogi's front line anymore. kazumin also got sent to the back, and i'm not fond of that.

and just like everyone else, i agree 2nd gen needs to be included, but not like last when the only members promoted were just miona, hinako, and maichun, and maichun was the only 2nd gen in undergirls, and miona and hinako were promoted on almost every other song. because the 2nd gen is small, they can be all included in and undergirls song, or a song just for them.

overall, the lineup is almost the same, and things got changed to fit rena in the front. i didn't expect nanase back in the front.

2. kucigaromeo

kucigaromeo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    fans expected a new center and management trolled by repeating center :hehe: afer matsui & sayuringo was called i thought nanamin gonna be the new center but then her name was called :(

and hinapyon, after what happen in nogibingo, april fool nogidoko, becoming recepcionist at maimai's HS lane and recent HS block increase i tought it was the signs she'll enter senbatsu :( hope she'll be the undergirl center

3. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I'm not expecting a 2nd gen B-side until all of them get promoted to full time members really :/ Since KKS weren't even included in singles after they were announced

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

how exactly is Nanase being pushed, she is center because she deserves it with her being the currently most popular girl in Nogi hs, she beat out Maiyan & Nanami constantly without being pushed that much in the past, it's understandable that she is center because she is now effectively the most popular nogi girl

5. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    yes, but why exactly is she the most popular nogi member? because she was pushed. all of them have worked hard, otherwise none would've gotten in. in the early days of nogi, you would see ikoma, ikuta, and hoshimina in the front. behind them would be maiyan, sayuri, and reika. after ikoma was dropped from being center, management started experimenting more, which is how maiyan (who has ALWAYS been in the front) and even miona became center. (miona was chosen because she's basically the ace of the 2nd gen)

if you look back, nanase barely made shichi fukujin in hashire bicycle, and was brought back to hachi fukujin in girls rule (the same song where the previous main 3 got dropped), but made it in go fukujin (because she was the center of that single.) that being said, she wasn't even in nogi's version of kami 7. the moment ikoma, ikuta, and hoshimina got dropped was the same single nanase was brought closer to the front, and manatsu and hoshimina got kicked out of the top 7. these all seem like management tactics to push her.

also, when maiyan was the center, sayuri and nanamin were by her side. when mion was center, maiyan and nanamin were by her side. to be honest, the strategy that management seemed to be using, it seemed like they wanted nanamin to be more pushed. nanamin has always been in shichi fukujin, hachi fukujin, and go fukujin. all she needed was more promotion.

this may seem like i don't like nanase, but that's not true. i feel that picking nanase to be center over people that have been in the front always was like going to a field of flowers that all look the same, and picking a random one, and putting it in a vase and showing it to everyone, without them really liking or caring the idea of it. i do agree that every girl works hard and should become center, but some people are slightly better of in the middle. hey, at least she's been in senbatsu in every single. she has always been promoted, even a little bit. her being center the first time was a surprise, but her being center a second is, like you, said, is something she needs because she is the most current popular member. i was just think management would continue to chose girls to be a center until they find a good one, sort of what like snh48 is doing.

6. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    Don't think hs means everything in terms of popularity, otherwise girls like Manattan would've been more popular then Maiyan on several occasions.

Maiyan is still a whole league ahead of Nanase in terms of general popularity, even if Nanase does sell out blocks faster. They both end up being sold out too so don't see the point.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    hmm, i think i get what you're trying to say :)

off topic, but nonestly i don't even know what snh48 is doing right now, they're such a mess, like -.-

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I think Naachan is pushed because management want someone other than Maiyan to become popular. Maiyan is waayyy more popular than any other Nogi members among general public. But, she'll be 22 years old this year. So i think management want someone younger. Naachan is the EASIEST choice because she's the most popular girl among Nogi hardcore fans. Management even still chose Naachan to centering Nogi summer single, even though Naachan's melancholic characteristic seems like doesn't suitable for summer single's image.

9. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i think i can rephrase this better.

nishino nanase is a member very similar to yokoyama yui. they are both popular, they are senbatsu members. they aren't more popular than the kami 7. they get screentime, but not as much as the kami 7 members. nanase being put as center would be as if yuihan became the center. i'll tell you what, if that ever happened, you can bet on the fandom bursting into flames. it seems unfair that a member like yuihan to overtake everyone else, without having to do much. not saying she didn't work hard, i'm saying that some girls have done more to be in the top, and have always been close to the center but never got there, and that a middle senbatsu can just come and become the next center. but because this is nogi and they have a slightly small fandom, no one really complained or anything.

btw, not tryna diss nanase or yuihan, this is an example

10. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Anyway I can't wait for the previews in June. Manatsu sounded really happy in her new blog post for being in fukujin since shes always in the 3rd row.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I'm gonna reply in main thread about Naachan push because I feel we are getting off topic.

12. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    What a not-too-shocked 9th single senbatsu announcement right, because you know the center is still the same lol.

Though congratulations to MisaMisa, Yuutan, Sayunyan and Hoshino for returning to senbatsu after several single they're not in it. On the bright side, another 1st gen experienced the senbatsu for the first time which is Yamatomato, I've seen this girl did her jikoshoukai, she seems pretty confidence of hers, I wish she'll improve by being in senbatsu. Though unfortunately for Chiharu, now she's the only remaining 1st gen who hasn't been in senbatsu, keep your head held high dear, don't give up good luck now! ;)

And as for Rena, clearly she just fill in the spot Ikuta left temporarily. What I mean is that there's one safe spot in a front to welcomed Rena in Nogizaka, as you know she's too popular to be not in the first row.

Maiyan to not being the center once again obviously make me disappointed. Idk I guess for someone as wonderful as Maiyan I thought she deserve what she has given now. As you probably can see in next door thread, she's by far the most popular Nogizaka46 member. As for age issue, I'm sorry but I'm not judging an idol by how old they are, I just see if she's more than capable to be the center and why not? Well to not be the center again is sucks, but to be still in the first row at least cure me a little from all this disappointment. Maiyan is deserve more than this, she deserve a second chance that's all. What am I saying is that I, well we as Maiyan oshi would like to see our beloved oshimen, Shiraishi Mai to take on the center once again because we think at any terms, at any way, SHE DESERVES IT. Thank you guys. :)

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I think the most probable reason why Naachan was made center again is because KizuKata was so successful in terms of sales.

In terms of popularity however, it might be true that Maiyan is more popular because she's both known inside and outside of the fanbase due to her modelling career. But in terms of popularity inside the group's fanbase, Naachan is clearly the most popular in Nogizaka46. And I'm basing this with the fact that Naachan has the highest sales in handshake events.

@mayuoshiri
    [Off-topic] As for Yuihan:
    I'm wondering how you've measured her work. But I can say that she's been one of the most hard-working member of AKB48. In fact, more hard-working than some of the front row members of their group now. From what I can see, the reason why she's never a center is due to the fact that she's always just been the supporting member which is kinda same with Takamina's position in the group.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Reading Chiharu's blog concerning senbatsu was rather depressing. I really feel bad for her. On a positive note, she received a lot of comments showing support. I do hope she sticks with it while down.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Suddenly, I expect a summer ballad lol
    Would be great if they broke out of the idol formula and released something like this:

if the video does not show watch the video here

(Which was released in the middle of August in 2000...)

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why hate against naachan is suddenly bursting out..? i thought she's the one that seems likeable by everyone? no? hahah
    btw, as someone said, naachan is nobody during early nogi46 but as you can see, her hs is going up in every single and it gives her justice to be the centre even for a few next single (but please not eternal, [hehe]). if not, she ends up be the 'sato amina' of ngzk although i believe that title belongs to eto misa but i guess, after her inclusion in this single, at least sony still has better judgement than aks.:^^;:

as my oshi maiyan, as long she in front or in fukujin, i dont mind. at least she had been the centre before. she's too freaking popular and i hope she willnot grad too early like oshima mai :^^;:

17. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I'm not saying these because of a bias but with a general Nogi fan view:

I think Naachan as center is a wonderful thing. I've paid close attention to most members in Nogi & never once thought Naachan was a nobody. (Even before I oshihen'd to her.) If you watch Naachan during performances, she dances harder than a lot of members in senbatsu. Sure she may not be as fantastic in dancing or look like she dances as hard as Ikoma but she sure dances her hardest & dances harder than most members (in my opinion). Singing wise, she may not sing as well as Ikuchan or Reika, but she loves to sing & sings with all her heart. If I'm going to have a center, I want my center to dance her hardest, sing her hardest, & love it. Naachan does all of these & is humble about her popularity, her as center is something I find wonderful. She may seem quiet & calm but she's actually very talkative & energetic on shows with just Nogi members, no other MCs/people.

However, if Maiyan, Ringo, or Ikoma was center, I would love that too. I may be a Naachan oshi but I can still see one of those 3 being center, all 3 of them perform hard & love to perform. I would be happy if Nanamin was center too, I just see her more as a front line member & actress rather than center.

With Chiharu, this was really a slap in the face to now be the only member not being in senbatsu. I am glad that on the bright side, Nogi fans took notice of this fact & gave her support. Hopefully she has a high position in UG to make up for it or will be in senbatsu next single. Patience will be rewarded.

18. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I don't see any hate for Naachan here. All I can see is that people just don't like the idea of repeating centers. And Nogi-fandom has a history of repeating-center hate. Ikoma, their very first center, had experienced the worst. In my opinion, if Ikoma didn't become a center for 5 times in a row, then the number of her haters won't grow that much. I hope that Naachan won't go through the same thing.

19. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    exactly, nanase is center again for again for money. in 2013, excluding sayonara crawl bc that's the single that includes the voting ticket, the highest selling single was koisuru fortune cookie. why? because sasshi won. sasshi fans have a reputation for having money and spending it on her. doesn't sasshi have the highest selling photobook of all time? sasshi started of s an undergirl, and the more she worked, the more she got pushed bc the more money got spent on her, which is why she's closer to the front now bc in the end, this is all about money. she is popular in terms of fans and money making.

same with nanase. nanase was never near the front, but the more she worked, the more promotion she got, the more fans that came along and more money was spent on her. this is why she's the center now. kizukata was successful bc it made money (mostly from her fans) with her centering, and with her centering again, more money will be brought in, because like i said, in the end, this is all about money.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Any thoughts about Miona being put third Row?

I find kind of harsch to give you center position then immediatly shoved to third row when they saw the handhsake events didn't improved.