Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I think, to be honest, that Nyan Nyan Kamen is the most interesting thing about Sousenkyo this year.

There is a very small chance that Top 3 members will change at all (not impossible though), and while lower Senbatsu will be quite surprising, maybe not that much as we'd like to believe (at least, in my opinion); I'd love to believe that Tomu will stay in Senbatsu and keep rising as she has done since she debuted, but competition is strong:

• Haruppi will make it, it's a given.
    • I'd like to see Naachan.
    • If Churi made senbatsu once, she can do it again. Or Nao.
    • Daasu is also very likely to come back.
    • Nyan Nyan Kamen: I don't need to say more.
    There, we have the free spots already covered (I'm curious about Kojiharu though, because while her value as celebrity is very high, considering that her handshakes and volatile attitude in them might affect her...which I don't think so, but anything can happen at this point).

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Mio is another threat.

3. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

I think you missed what I was trying to say. Sorry that I couldn't articulate myself better. No one even remotely suggested that she can't participate. And It's not about which name Nyannyan uses, at least I don't care about it. My concern was in the course of events and how mgnt is presenting this SSK. And please don't say people are way too serious about it because the girls are serious about it too. And mgnt wants fans to be serious about it, at least that's the way they tried to market every SSK since the 1st SSK back in 2009. As a matter of fact, they make it look more serious and more dramatic every year. But now, I really wonder if the fans and girls should take this event seriously. I feel bad for girls who put everything on the line at SSK and fall victim to an "interesting" gimmick. Yes, it is unlikely that Nyannyan will shake up the top 3, or even the kami 7. But the SSK is not about the top 3, it's not about kami 7, it's not about senbatsu, it's about every girl who participated. But if that's the direction mgnt wants to go with SSK, then let it be. But then they should stop disguising SSK as this holy life-changing event. That really disgusts me and is disrespectful to the girls.

4. trxsh

trxsh Member

The earnest, sweet and dedicated idols are there for you to support them as always, but it's kinda like a free market offering another alternative to support if that appeals to you. Even if it's offensive to some it can be captivating to others but overall it undeniably makes things more interesting, I welcome it. I guess I also sometimes tend not to take a lot of things as seriously as others around here (which is fine, just like you can be as serious as you want etc etc)
    Nyan's poster is sooo beauty though

The entame prediction is the most plausible so far! Not leaving out Tomu, acknowledging Nao and Dasu (She WILL come back!) Though I truly believe Paruru will be much higher than 12, top 10 for sure. And I would put Naachan instead of Minegishi, I want to believe the hype is real!

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What is this gimmick you are talking about? She is a member, she joined the election. That's it. The only "gimmick" is using a fake name. But that is not what "disgusts you" so I'm not sure what you are upset about.

I haven't seen a member yet who put everything on the line in the ssk. If they don't get where they want then they are upset, if they get where they want they are happy. And a week later it's over and the move on to the next thing. You show me one member who quit the group in disgust because they didn't rank high enough... Show me one member who's career was destroyed because of not ranking high enough.

I've never seen this marketed as a holy life changing event, unless you take every advertising slogan completely literally, which everyone knows it's not meant that way.

Don't get me wrong, this is my favorite event of the entire year in 48g stuff, but some people take this way too seriously. It's literally a popularity contest for members of an idol group...

6. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Right, girls have different personalities and I definitely treasure it. I can't support all the girls but still appreciate the fun-loving nature of Nyannyan. So I never say it's the girls' fault, my lesson learned is that I should try to separate myself as much as possible from the marketing BS of mgnt.

That why I said you missed what I said or you are just ignoring it. It's impossible to agree if we don't share the same views from the beginning. But that's okay, we don't need to agree. Oh, and aren't you talking my comments "too seriously"?

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The only thing wrong with Nyannyankamen is her application form isnt eligible in the first place and they shouldnt have accepted it. But oh well, its not like AKS has never bend the rules before lolll

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    i really wish nyan nyan kamen won't enter senbatsu though (give another girl who is indeed serious about this year ssk a chance)
    because she said herself that she actually didn't want to participate and the application was only a joke
    and i dont think nyan would benefit anything from ssk even if she win this year ssk, or not rank at all
    it doesn't matter anymore for her
    she has been already popular for herself

Please let the top 2 become reality :banana:

9. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

yeah, let's have all the girls to enter using fake name next year and reveal their identity in the guidebook.

10. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
  11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  12. aufklaren46

aufklaren46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    LOL., I like this prediction :^^;::^^;::^^;:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Lmao @ Myao in senbatsu. Can't help but love management's trolling lol

I'd say Karen is one of those.
    Her career wasn't destroyed per se (she seems to be doing well after graduating), but she got so dramatic around the whole SSK thing that I never shook off the feeling that she was leaving out of spite.

Anyway, I think next year we'll see a complete new field in the election and I just can't wait for it.
    The old guard is getting tired of the whole thing (heck, even Paruru wasn't planning on participating), but the new gens are all fired up and want to show their value.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Goto Izumi is another.

15. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Yes, Karen was the first person that came to mind. And one can make a case for Akichan after the 4th SSK too. But I didn't bother to reply to that part of the comment because it totally sidetracked from what I initially wanted to communicate. There was a clear black and white fallacy. One shouldn't assume that it is either a poor girl's career is "destroyed" and "quit the group in disgust", or everything is happy sailing. It's not totally black and white like this. And does it has to become this bad in order for us to start questioning mgnt?

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The whole point of my post is I think people are overreacting quite a bit. This isn't a presidential election, why should there not be any fun? Why do I think you are overreacting? From your own posts :

Saying this at the end makes it sound like because one member in 8 years has been allowed to enter with a fake name, A) management is ruining the experience and more and more girls will not enter; and B) it is so upsetting for you that you will never vote again. ever. Is this really that bad?

Why? what is so disgusting that (again) once in 8 years they decided to do something a little fun?

Ok, my guess is she will rank in the 30's to 40's. So is it disrespectful to a member who would have ranked 38, now she is 39? Or disrespectful to the member that would have been 80, is now 81? I just don't get at all anybody's anger towards this. Maybe she ranks 16, so one member is out of senbatsu. But... she is still a member of AKB, so its not like she's taking spots away from anyone. Anyway I don't have anything else to say about this, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the election.

17. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

okok, let's just agree to disagree. The forum is about exchange of different opinions anyway. That's cool.

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Do people really care anything at all about these random predictions every year? I mean you all SHOULD know its just random predictions without any data what so ever behind it.
    A 3-year old could do the same by pointing at random pictures.

I never gave a grain of salt to these stupid predictions :)
    It is kinda fun though when people get upset or hype someone because a random person made a random prediction over and over.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I highly doubt NyanNyan is Kojiharu tbh.

I'd love it to be Renacchi in a "I'm the new incarnation of Kojiharu, right?! Here I am!" kind of way. :XD:

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Eh? Is this before or after you've seen the poster? Unless they try to misdirect us, NNK is Kojiharu. Also Renacchi already applied as her own, thus it wouldn't work.