Audition SKE48 8th Generation Auditions Thread

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 9, 2016.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

If all the groups held auditions today 2000 would definitely be the worst turnout. I thought there's no way less than 5000 would audition, but 2k is just horrible. I mean sure you can find a few good members out of 2000 people, but to only have 2k actually try is really bad.
    But with the shittiest management in the entire 46/48 group, what can you expect. When was the last good SKE variety show? The last good promotions of SKE? Even now they can barely get onto music station as an afterthought lol

2. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I know that management is trying to find a replacement for Jurina, but for me, I just can't see that happening. A girl can be very talented and pretty and outgoing with leadership like Jurina, but to me no one can replace her.

Hoping for strong candidates this time!!

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Jurina & Rena are both 2 way powerful entities in SKE ..... Just like what NMB is facing ....I think it was Riripon from NMB who said this but I find it true too ... It's unfair and not right to take another gal and compare with them ( Jurina, Rena, Sayanee, etc ) .... that gal is bound to lose even if she has talent ...instead, one should use what ever they have and build up a new foundation .

4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I can't wait to find out more info! :banana:

5. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    people said that about Acchan and will say that about any ace. it's the downside to having an ace in the group; they can't stay in the group forever so when they graduate people will lose interest in the group even though there are other talented members who are ace-worthy. (not saying it's a bad thing, it's just the way it is.)

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Jurina said she'll stay for other 5 years and I honestly believe her lol

They still have time to find another 'diamond' if Uha and Rara don't catch fire with the public.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Things were going pretty well under Imamura, they had the Ebi-shows with Okubo which were great, then they brought back Yuasa and everything went to shit.

8. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    it's actually great that she started in the group so young, i feel like she really could stay another 5 years. every time i go on her wiki page and see her age i'm always surprised by how young she still it.

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They do not need to find the second coming of Jurina. All they need is to find and endorse someone skilled enough to succeed her position while being her own person. But if they keep making SKE all about Jurina by the time she leaves sKE will be in serious trouble. New members is okay, but I think they should also push the girls that are in the group right now or it will be just a decade of Jurina and Friends™. You could say they still have time to find a next gen Ace, but around this same time in AKB they already had Mayuyu who could have single-handedly taken Acchan's position if they wanted to keep with the inamovable center trend, and they still had a small army of capable front liners (who have mostly left by now, but that's another story). SKE doesn't need a strong vanguard for the future, it needs a strong vanguard right now, and with some the most popular members (bar Jurina) also being the oldest, they kind of are in a hurry to do it, because in the front and center, Jurina always manages to overshadow everyone else. They need to push Rara and Uha with more conviction.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I personally like the idea of a fixed solo center (not forever but for at least 2 singles by year), and I think SKE management needs to do this with one of their new gens. It will definitely rise the popularity of the member... I like the trio Rara / Yunana / Kanochan, I think Rara or Yunana are a bit more favored. They should try having a single with solo center for Rara for example and then give her another solo center again. I'm pretty sure her popularity would increase a lot. and SKE will look more "fresh" again. and they need a better marketing/management team because SKE's promo is just bad. I don't think new auditions can fix the problem... They should really push the 7th gen trio because I think they have the potential to make SKE rise again.

11. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I basically agree with a combination of the above posts by @Mana and @Ashitaba

I'd like to see rotating centers every year, but do it with a combination of the young girls and the old(er).
    One solo center for a young gen + wcenter with said girl and an older girl who's not Jurina. Give as many girls as possible a chance to shine and see if someone really takes off, then they can have more centers. That's supposed to be the point of a big group like this- find the stars, make the stars - not chose one star from the first day and relegate everyone else to lesser roles. (probably why there was the low audition turnout )

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

AKB has already gone through the whole SR thingy and SKE hasn't even announced... anything?

GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER, MANAGEMENT!

13. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

About freaking time.

15. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Looks like they're going with the Showroom format for the foreseeable future.
    By the by, does number 17 remind anyone else of Kin-chan? I got a bit shocked when I saw her :lol:
    (also, 58's style is so Churi lol)

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

65 girls, Be prepared to sink deep in the SR ocean soon.:awesome:

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Could they not reduce it a little? One week of trying to get to know 65 people is pointless. AKB more than proved that last week.

And with only 2k applicants 65 is a really big number of finalists.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Was that number confirmed though?

Maybe they're trying to get a big gen as well in order to avoid having another audition for like 4 or 5 years (until Jurina leaves? lol).

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Nomura Miyo comes back! :cry2:
    I wondered why she didn't take part in AKB48 16th gen audition. :lol:

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    A friend of mine made a picture of all of the girls with pictures (lol). Feel free to use.
    [​IMG]