Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Oh damn Himetan was pretty much the reason i started following nogizaka, this is a real sad day, hopefully she can get better now at least. When she wasnt in the last single it was kinda expected though.. specially with how she have been lately (kinda gloomy?). Hopefully she can take a break, get healthy and be around in some way in showbiz (radio?) so she at least wont disappear forever.

2. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    It's a very sad day. I saw it coming but did not expect it to come sooner.. I will definitely miss her :(:(:(

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm in the second stage of grief, anger, ecxpt I don't know who or what I am angry about. I can't really be angry at her. I can't really be angry at anyone. The idol life and following idols will always bring this grief. It's brutal but that is the game.

Maybe in the next stage, bargaining, I'll find ng better. Can't she just go on an indefinite hiatus? I can wait for as long as necessary for her to bet better.

Of course it is not meant to be.

Sadly we won't be able to say that Nogi has the cutest Nakamoto sister...

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Somehow I'm thinking if she made this decision earlier, when she took time off, rather than coming back, not the same Hime, pushed back to UG (w-center as a consolation), health issue still a possibility, now finally calling it quits. Sure, we'll never know what could have been if that was the case. Many (including me) expect her momentum to continue once she comes back, but now her exit seems, just too sad.
    Chiharu/Ikuchan, I take back whatever I said about being ready with graduation announcement. Please don't leave me yet, stay a bit longer :cold:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Both Himetan and Moga from Dempagumi graduating, pretty sad day...
    I would like Himetan to continue in showbiz because I like her a lot, but I also want her to be happy, so I don't mind if she retires or slows down if that will make her feel better.

6. glsone

glsone Member

I keep bouncing back and forth between being sad and thinking of the silver linings; like Hime finally on social media afterwards.

I'd be surprised if she didn't continue in showbiz in some capacity. She's been training pretty much her whole life to do this type of work after all. And she's really good at talking and has a great voice to listen to. She can easily stay on radio, get voice over work or even voice actor work.

Feels bad that we're going to see her so little until she graduates though.

7. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I know. I just want her to do something that makes her feel more fulfilled than Nogizaka.

8. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    graduation announcements will always suck even if your not a big fan of that person because you know that somewhere people are hurting. my condolences to you

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Everything I've read about her points towards signs of depression. I'm going to guess being on the fringes of Senbatsu took its toll too. In any case, I hope she's able to deal with her problems and not have to worry about her career in show business for awhile.

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Dont think its depression. She had health issues even when she was in senbatsu during Sayonara no Imi single, thats when she took a break.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    One thing doesn't invalidate the other.
    She had 2 burdens while being in senbatsu: the pressure due to being there and showing she was worthy of that position, and the effort to avoid returning to Unders (she's not the type who's satisfied with that). That's what I think. It's different from senbatsu regulars who usually only worry about the former.
    She has shown some flags of depression, or at least anxiety, sadness and losing self-confidence. It's particularly visible in Koujichuu around this year's new adults episode. And that was when she was in senbatsu.

She came from the entertainment business, she's used to demand and expect very much of herself. That takes its mental toll when the efforts aren't recognised the way she and the fans (and maybe her family - I wonder how she felt when her sister was a world-class superstar) would like them to be.

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    health is maybe just one of the reasons. there could be other reasons. but instead of speculating , we just have to take her word for it and wish her the best in her future and the best of health.
    maybe someone representing this forum who's going for handshake event/under live in the near future, can write her a fan letter showing support.

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  14. ryancheng

ryancheng Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    (this is just what I could gather from the first two minutes with my wholly inadequate Japanese skills)

-Is there something you wish to say?

-Yes there is, actually today, I have an announcement to make.
    I, Nakamoto Himeka, Have decided to graduate from Nogizaka46.
    The details will be discussed with the staff later on,
    but I will probably not be participating in the 19th single activities.
    My reasons for graduating are largely to do with poor health conditions.
    I took a break, and my health got better, and then I came back,
    but I didn't feel as well as before, and the days where I felt unwell continued.
    I couldn't accept it, continuing to be an idol while in a poor state of health.
    I also have one more announcement, for the Zenkoku Tour that starts on the the 11th of August,
    I will rest and will not participate in it, so for all the fans who were looking forward to it, I am truly sorry.
    Of course, I wanted to participate, I went to some of the rehersals,
    but the condition of not being able to attend continued, causing trouble to a lot of people,
    I felt I can't put up a good performance, and I took the advice to rest instead.
    Even if I will be stepping aside for Autumn's Under Live, I hope those who are coming will still look forward to it.
    I would like to enjoy these final few months as an idol.
    That's all.

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, well, well... :cry2:

Like most of you, I was expecting a rejuvenated Himetan... but instead, it's this. Well, if her health (physical or otherwise) is at stake, there's nothing we can do but to wish her well in her next endeavors.

Her face, in that crimson gear (my favorite Nogi seifuku so far), when she learned she wasn't in the senbatsu will haunt me forever.

Nanamin, then Mayuyu, now Himetan... :cry2:

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kinda frustrating that Japanese entertainers are always so secretive about their condition, idols especially. Heard so many cases of entertainers quitting due to health reason and no other specific details. I wonder if it's the kind of health reason that makes one unable to continue normal daily activities and a short hiatus can't solve it, then it must be serious. Wish her all the best, she's still so young and has lots of potential.

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Doubly sad... Not even modelling or CMs?

19. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Quite a lengthy post, but she said that after retiring from Nogizaka and the entertainment world, she's going to rest for a bit. Then few paragraph's down, she said that she's already satisfied and would like to live quietly from then on.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

yeah, got a hint about this (sort of) during their Nogichu coming of age episode. outside showbiz, she must be, quite a private person.
    ahh, still can't believe it will end this way . . . :wall:just be at full health again Hime