Asahinagu [MOVIE/STAGE]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by aisukurimu99, Feb 21, 2017.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I always found it weird why Marika, Reika, or even Ikuchan wasn't included in the stage play when have a more extensive background in acting compared to the other members. Turns out they were just saving them for the movie version lol. Acting-wise, they have the strongest core members participating in the movie. In my opinion, at least.

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    pre-reservation of tickets(upto 2 tickets/person), lottery-based, starts today for the premier on aug 28 630 pm roppongi hills toho theater
    http://asahinagu-proj.com/news.html

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  5. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ikuchan and Maiyan battle! Reminds me of their 'rivalry' from Garuru, except that was Kyudo. :^^;:

6. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    i have some question,
    they did perform asahinagu theme song during concert right? is member from theater are also included? i'm kinda disappointed that the cast for theater ver. not getting so much promotion for this project (i might missed something, cmiiw)
    and hope we can also get dvd for theather ver for asahinagu.

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @ahtengq they are. Aside from Nanase and Maiyan, the rest of the front members for this song are from the stage cast: Asuka, Miona, and Wakatsuki I think.

imo, it makes sense for them to promote the movie more since it's a wider release compared to a stage play. It's also the first Nogizaka movie to come out so they're bringing in the hype. Hopefully it'll be received positively, so then we can at least anticipate another Nogi movie release. :chuffed:

8. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    thanks for explanation [hehe]
    i'm hyped about the movie too, but i think i'm interested in stage play too and imagining they perform the song together (both movie and stage play casts) with naginata setting make me can't wait to watch stage play ver (hope they will release it someday)

9. xtk

xtk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Yes, they performed it for the 1st time since Summer Tour 1st day at Sendai and will perform it throughout the tour.
    Both Stage and Movie members include.
    I really like Misa's part in this song.

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think I read somewhere that front member are Misa-Maiyan-Naachan-Ashu-Miona. I'm not sure though.

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is the theme song on the 18th single or is it going to be released on the next one just like the song from their documentary back in 2015?

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    They're gonna do the 2nd Line Live later tonight around 930 , probably with no Ikuchan :( but hey the rest of the cast still there ... 7se :D

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Never seen any Naginata fight before... it looks really cool. In a way might be heavier to do than Kendo I guess, since the weapon is long

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase

15. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    that girl, miu tomita (if i'm not mistaken) are incredibly cute.... love how all members tease her so much and her denial are funny too
    can i make her as my next oshi?

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    They'll have another line live tonight (3rd) around 610 pm, just before the Asahinagu premier at 630pm
    if my understanding is correct cast of the movie will be in Toho cinema Roppongi for some "aisatsu" [all you lucky people who got tickets for the roppongi cinema showing, congrats!, i envy you :wall:<3] it'll be "beamed" through-out all cinemas showing asahinagu tonight [live viewing ]

17. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    First half of LINE LIVE

Second half of LINE LIVE

Second half includes a birthday song for sayurin... featuring ikuchan :worthy:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    what? they had another line live? while we watch asahinagu? :asdfgh: LOL
    Erika is so skinny 心配だね <3 she looked so adorable in her last scene though <3<3

20. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna