TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Chiarara

Chiarara Kenkyuusei

If these girls really are participating, isnt it kind of unfair? Im super happy Ikumin might be going, cause she has so much potential, but girls like Jurina, Yukirin, Sakura are already so “on top”... Jurina alone receives thousands of votes on the sousenkyou and shes well, Jurina. I know some of the Korean trainees have had some kind of pr (commercials, other survival programms), but putting them against well known veteran members seems a bit... eh? It is just my opinion tho.

On a side note, will the programm not follow the isolated bootcamp style from seasons 1-2? Where theyre limited from using their phones and going out. Hopefully it wont overlap with any promotions or the election.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, they DO need some people to attract the Japanese fandom in this. After all, it is a TV show. They need ratings.
    Without those big members I don't know if people would watch it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Chiarara

Chiarara Kenkyuusei

Thats true, I didnt think about it that way. I guess Im just surprised to see members like Yukirin and J, never wouldve considered them participating :^^;:

4. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I have seen people said that the Korean side mistook Uuka from Yukirin while I initially thought that both of them are joining. So what is the truth?

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They are sending like half their senbatsu staples....

• Like Like x 3
  6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Oh please my 13 y.o sister brings a bag that big every time we go somewhere and my mom needs 2. We don't really know the girls' habits. Some might be simplistic, some might overpack, some might bring shittons of pillows, dolls, blankets and whatnot, some might try to fit a whole makeup box in there, etc.

And if Sakura is participating, shouldn't she pack less stuff? From what I saw in both PD101 seasons and Idol School, they give you everything you need at the dorm, and the dorm's quite restrictive.

The only thing I love abt the rumored list is that Cocona is there.

Can't wait for Koreans to compare her to Hyunjin lmao

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i hope it's true, because i really don't want to see yukirin and jurina participate on the show. i want lesser known members to participate

uuka's on the rumored list, so she's probably joining the show

edit: yep, uuka's in korea too, along with mirurun

https://twitter.com/_92949703/status/983572093877993473

https://twitter.com/_92949703/status/983572055458119680

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Another reason why I think those top members won't participate is because it'll kill the show's purpose tbh.

If they wanted ratings, they would've made JYP send Tzuyu or miss A or WG instead of Somi

9. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Now that she's in Korea maybe she's going to stream Starcraft 2 and League of Legends

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mnet obviously don't want a camp full of random eitos and 16th gen, they want some of the big guns in there too. I'm sure Sasshi would have gone except her schedule is probably impossible to move around P48

Mod note: please do not double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Isn't that what PD101 is all about? Some bunch of random unknown trainees trying to make it big? Tell me one name that entered S1 & S2 big (and no, Somi & NU'EST don't count)

• Like Like x 3
  12. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Hmm i think most of those senbatsu lineup could've just performing for the show, or with live experience they had they could've been a trainer for the show?

13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I think Yamane Suzuha won't go. She has a perfomance with 16th generation on April 14th and shonichi of Anna Makino's stage on April 17th.

And Asai Nanami and Sato Minami aren't on the perfomance of 16th gen on April 14th. So I assume they both will go.

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Trainers on how to behave on stage then ? (smile, looking good, dressing, being enthousiast etc ...) because in the other technic departments.
    Let's just say some have weaker points than others

15. akboa96

akboa96 Kenkyuusei

I remember in the previous seasons the trainees weren't completely isolated either. When they have missions and stuff they are in the bootcamp and cant use the phones and dont go to school etc etc. But when they arent doing missions, the participants have been allowed to do whatever they want. I remember cause Euiwoong from PD101S2 gave an interview while attending school when PD101 was already airing, plus there have been controversies with using social media during the show like Kang Daniel.
    Me too. I think some may be there as guest mentors or performers.

But if they're all really participants then well my fixed pick is gonna be Sakura lol

16. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Are there more pics? Not just of Sakura, but other members?

17. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Perhaps, since theater concept such as live performance, stage interaction etc should be the one of the primary point for this show, and akbs member are the expert :D well at least for Korean contestant, that could've been an invaluable lesson to have.

18. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I saw some other member pics just a few post back with twitter links, it seems related but who knows :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Well, it was just conjecture on my part, I didn't watch P101, so I will defer to others on that but, since this is P48 maybe they want more people, especially Japanese audience, to watch and what better way to do it than having some big 48G names in there?

20. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i saw yukirin in my instagram explore but i dont think i will be able to find the picture again

• Like Like x 2