TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    For those who are interested the HQ of the pictures of our girls have been released :inlove:
    Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6 / Part 7 / Part 8 / Part 9 / Part 10
    They are seriously so cute, they arrived only wearing masks & casual clothes <3 It feels more natural than the regular airport fashion~

[EDIT: @Rika here you go ;)]

@ForrestFuller If you ever wanna update the first post here you go:

04/04/18:
    Just like the previous years agency trainees will give a performance on the first day of the program [
    05/04/18:
    FT Island's Lee Hongki was selected as a vocal trainer

10/04/18
    First filming tomorrow + broadcast in June
    List of the girls spotted at the airport today + potential participants

Concerning the fact that their vocal coach is Lee Hongki:
    He's fluent in both Japanese & Korean + sings very well so I'm super happy for our girls, I just hope he won't go too hard on them because when it comes to work I heard he can be a little bit rash :oops: I think it'll be interesting to see how some of our most experienced girls will react to this tho [hehe]

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. shonseu

shonseu Kenkyuusei

This twitter account had been posting a lot of airport photos. (the post above beat me to it lol)
    -
    I really hope Chiba joins. She's so charismatic and beautiful. However, I heard that she doesn't even do a SR without her mom in the vicinity, how will she go all the way to Korea?

• Like Like x 2
  3. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Confirmed on Korean news site (source): Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyazaki Miho, Yamada Noe, Murase Sae, Matsui Jurina, Kashiwagi Yuki.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  4. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^Some girls are still missing I wonder if it's because they are big names and they want to surprise us or if it's because they are nugu so nobody care

Also congratulations to Miyawaki Sakura on getting her first/a new (?) fansite, I guess her fans will be blessed with even more pictures from now on~
    Not a big fan of the filters this master is using tho :( She looks like a ghost... Also they could have provided the HD links :gavel:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    it seems that even they didn't say that they won't use their SNS, once they show start recording, they will be busy everyday, from training and stuff,

6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Regardless of how the results of this show is, all the participants are more or less guaranteed to give an amazing performance at the sousenkyo & thanksgiving concert (if there's one) this year due to the training. I'm already excited about all this

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

now that i think about it, the final group will be promoting/debuting in both Korea and Japan. Thats probably why top members would want to join this show as they get more rounds of promotion in Japan on top of the Korean promotions (which also equals Asia/World wide promotion). And if the KR/JP separate voting system is true, then Yukirin, Jurina, Sakura and Mirurun are almost guaranteed to be in the final group

Also the Teacher Teacher choreographer might also be a mentor, I can already sense it

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    On that note while I tried to learn Korean due to eSports reasons, I can now finally use it to go through the tags and Korean fanaccs lol.

(so far I have seen like SO MANY Jurina/Mirurun post on the Produce48 tag in Korean it's almost insane)

• Like Like x 2
  9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Girls, it's not like the girls are getting exiled. They're going to film a show. To get more media exposure. To create new narratives for themselves. To become legends. Just imagine:
    • Jurina performs a solo dance
    • Kahi laughs at her and says "you call that dancing?"
    • Jurina melts down, talks about how she thought she was all that when it comes to dancing and realises that she still has lots to learn and practices her ass off
    • Wotas heart melt over her melt down and doubles their votes for SSK
    • Jurina wins SSK

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    That is cool and all except that it's going to be aired probably after Sousenkyo

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Good to see the thread open again lol...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  12. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i hope noe meets her doppleganger, mimi, from oh my girl

i finally get to see great high resolution beautiful fan taken pocs of 48 girls now. especially mirurun

• Like Like x 2
  13. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Is that just a fan-acc twitter?:confused: If that so theres plenty acc like that iirc
    I already saw a korean website dedicated to her updates (gif, video,etc) long before this event announced
    If you say its different enlighten me then:XD:

14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

In the first episode, the girls perform with their company mates. I wonder how the 48 girls will do it. They'll just perform with whoever? They can't perform by their sister groups right? And I hope they perform Kpop lmfao. NO MORE HAATO GATA WIRUS.

15. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    usually fansites don't just posts like gifs from variety shows appearances but make a consistent effort to go to all shows or appearances with expensive camera equipment to take pictures to post.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I hope they perform UZA and show them who's boss

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    don't know is this question was already asked but do you guys think Boa will host again?
    this time she's even more perfect for the part,she's active in both korea and japan,has tons of experience on stage and is fluent in both languages

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Uza is definitely not a good choice lol. I never see a clean, insync perf of Uza including the senbatsu. Besides grading is live, Uza is so autotuned its gonna a catastrophe.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Oh damn I never thought of the MCs! Boa will be awesome! She's fluent in Korean & Japan, is (was?) huge in both Japan and Korea, is still a great live performer + she gave better advice about performance & entertainment world to the boys of P101 S2 compared to Jang Geun Suk in P101 S1.

Now that I think about it, she can be the host or a trainer. She's qualified & experienced in both.

20. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    They also have a chance to redeem themselves for the second evaluation where they will be reshuffled by their solo videos of Pick Me 3.0