Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't agree with you.
    I think Sakuratan, as always, does the right thing at the right time. This year, it is a critical moment for decision, therefore, she decides to bet all her chip. Though I am not her fans, I think her move is not hard to understand

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 1
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

4. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Watched the Produce48 performance and whatever I think about her participation .. she looked gorgeous (her face at the end!) and I was literally crying because I was so happy :cute:

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

First Produce48 performance! Sakura as center! and she looks FLAWLESS! wow :cute:
    She did SO well ;_; and she's getting so many praises and so much love online right now!
    Let's do our best to support her! I can feel how much efforts she put into this! Sakura <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. plomeplome

Sakura is trending on Naver

• Like Like x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  8. plomeplome

Now that Sakura is trending, shouldnt we campaign to get more votes from the new fans for the SSK?

• Like Like x 3
  9. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    compilation of fan vid taken from today produce48 first appearance.
    consist most of Miyawaki sakura and Matsui Jurina and trust me Im not biased these two is almost all you can found over the tag

• Like Like x 2
  10. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

That ending smile tho:cute::cute:
    Seeing Sakura worked hard made me cry:cry2::cry2:

As for the SSK campaigning I already told a bunch of Sakura new fans at twitter to vote her in SSK lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I doubt P48 will help Sakura in SSK. It's looking clear that other than singing parts in Japanese, this is clearly a Kpop talent search show. Some Koreans might find Sakura cute but they are not going to get an introduction into Jpop songs and style. I doubt they will spend the big bucks and by an AKB48 single and vote for Sakura. I doubt that many, within the run time of the show, are going to be so overwhelmed by Sakura that they would buy a single just to vote for her. I think they would have to at least want the song which won't happen unless P48 exposes them to Sakura singing Jpop song.

12. ChewNerd

ChewNerd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Can't really judge her performance here since there are so many people singing at the same time, I don't know if she's good or not. Need to see her own group performance later to see how much improvement that she got from this show.

13. plomeplome

Kpop and Jpop idols have one thing in common, fans are attached to the idol and not the songs. If they are a fan of Sakura, they will support her no matter if its Jpop or Kpop. If fans can spend 100s of albums just to get into a fansign session, popular k-idols gets 10s of thousands USD worth of expensive gifts by the fansites. They surely will vote for something that affects their idol's position in the group like the SSK. Not to mention, kpop fans are much better at crowd funding than wotas

The only problem is, the show airs just a day before the show. So the only new contents are this pick me perf and the profile appeal video which will be released in a few days. It might not be enough to get new fans to invested their emotion that much to spend.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    sakura was the perfect choice for center,she stands out and does't even look like she trying to :D

• Like Like x 2
  15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    I like her so much more since her gaming Youtube channel started :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

For all her hard work, it must feel good to center this really big group and it was a fantastic performance from sakura -- and as center she really got a lot of screen time. I hope whatever negative comments there are will be kept at a minimum. I think she did really well. I hope it all works out for her. As for ssk, hopefully it helps even if just a little, she needs everything she can get.

• Like Like x 2
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hate to be the one to bare the unpopular opinion once again, but perhaps this is her last SSK because of PD48? Why peddle her fans for votes for one measly single when she can center an international group for two plus years. I wouldn’t be surprised if Akip had Sakura as center in mind the entire time when he agreed to let this happen.

And this is going to be crazy theory from me, but if she speaks Korean all of sudden in that show I wouldn’t be surprised. 2017 was her least productive year since she centered Kibouteki Refrain. Perhaps she spent much of the time taking vocal, urban dance, and Korean language lessons :^^;:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Sakura and Lee Haeun ship is already built! Lol
    Waiting for these 2 interaction[hehe]
    Theyre so cute:cute: You can see them always together today XD
    IMG_20180511_011618.jpg IMG_20180511_011617.jpg IMG_20180511_011614.jpg IMG_20180511_011833.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Actually, the same thought came to my mind when I read the following:

Given the context, timing and knowing what we know about PD48 future plans, is there anything else in the radar that would prevent her joining the SSK next year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    first , the differences when you're put the condition those koreans want to spend big bucks was they're spending the moneys for the artist they've been following for some time. and sakura and the girls was STILL on the 48Groups and will not do full time promotion / living in korea so its not that easy to put her or them on the same league with the kpop acts. i'm sure their priority for activities still at japan unless they decide to graduate and focussing on this show and i dont see this will happen anytime.

second , the voting method is not as easy like in japan to vote in SSK. there's some method to vote in SSK like have been discussed in many pages back or other threads. comitee crowd founding / donation , IHS ticket lottery , buying serial number from other person , etc . so hoping for a better result from the koreans can do better rather than japanese wotas were ridiculous for me , its more unrealistically than hoping fore some HKT / sasshi hako oshi's

last , this is japanesse idol group who's performing / participating in korean show. just judging from 1st performance like how positive reaction she's got was too premature. sakura (and the girls) were still a japanesse , and they're not the twice's japanesse girls who've been just starting their career at korea. when it come to real show , its not that easy you hook the koreans when there's still tons of koreans on that show,

purists and nationalism still playing a role in korea-japan-china , its all about history and anyone who doesnt belong from those countries probably will think my words were ridiculous , but at least , big or not there's still a wall between those countries . putting an rumour there's some huge crowdfunding for mayu back in time from the china fans . well it was not mayu competing on SNH SSK at least , and she's not won afterall . and harugon's never won no #1 in JKT SSK in her whole career , and i'm 100% there's ton of japanesse culture fanboys in indonesia , idk about indonesian showbizz but im sure the enthusiasm level towards the idol was not as big as in Japan or Korea ( and both of her or chikano rina being unable to secure #1 ) also the histories/rivalries was not as "heat" as Japan-Korea-China had.

if those koreans can support her for this show its enough for me , since this show in japan was not as popular as it is on korea , as how there's some post before that the comittee / hardcore wota was probably doesnt hate this show but leaning towards to doesnt have too much interest at all. we've got 30k gap votes with the old hags last year , and i dont see korean's can afford to help at least half of the amount

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1