4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Kaki Haruka, finally. I was so worried when all greatest artists all graduated. Although I know we still have other "potential" artists :hehe:, tbn Nogi having both types of artist is the best. She is the needed one.
    And her style of drawing feels different from others :confused:
    And about 2nd gen, for me, Ranze really stands out. I did not pay much attention to her back then. And was shocked by how beautiful she is now. Literally!!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine "Platinum FLASH" upcoming issue (Vol. 8)'s offshot videos are available on YouTube.

Nogizaka46 members Endo Sakura, Kanagawa Saya and Seimiya Rei

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

4th Gen Bijin Trio
    FB_IMG_1548237821603.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 3
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Guess it's clear who will be their center. Her frame is scary though. Like Asuka when she was younger. Still is but a little improved I think :^^;:

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I just watched their Nogichuu intro and wow I think Kaki Haruka is super pretty and adorable, love her smile and she seems pretty confident as well. Of course I've been eyeing her since the beginning, and I'm glad she turns out to be exceeding my expectation. Her drawing skill is an impressive one as well. I'll be looking forward for more of her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    4th Gen not poppin’ for me just yet. I'm still learning their names! Let me go by memory and see the order of their appearance on NogiChu...

1. Kaki Haruka
    2. Shibata ???
    3. Yakubo Mio
    4. Endo Sakura
    5. Tsutsui Ayame
    6. Kanagawa ???
    7. Kitagawa ???

Woah! I remembered names! Not fully, but I pulled them from memory! I know there's a Yuri in there. And a Sakura, but I may be wrong. I hope they get more and more appearances on NogiChu.... and where is their blog! That's the only way to truly start getting who they are.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, the 2nd round of 4th gen introductions was a success. At least for me it was.

Endou Sakura has a really friendly face, and I thought the food quiz with the clarinet was quite creative.

As for Tsutsui Ayame, her knitting is very impressive. The bag was lovely. She is still a bit shy though and I wasn't that impressed by her Shoudo, so she didn't win me over like some of the others did.

Kanagawa Saya I think is my favorite from this round. I really think she is a beauty, although it is not the in-your-face kind of beauty (if that makes any sense), and I really like her appearance and attitude.

I had a soft spot for Kitagawa Yuri from the beginning, and still have. Cute face, cute voice, cute English.

• Like Like x 4
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

I think I'm satisfied already since Ayame's introduction is done. Even if she just stand there and do nothing, she's my 4th gen oshi just the same :D
    This episode reminds me of Squidward [hehe]
    The other girls are ok. Guess I'm just locked in with Ayame, Kaki and almost with Shibata.
    I still look forward to next episode. I'm quite interested to know Hayakawa Seira. Since she's always at the background, can't help but notice her.

10. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Am I the only one who can't wait to see Tamura Mayu's turn to be introduced on NogiChuu?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

I'm actually dying to see Seimiya Rei's introduction myself. After her tears won me over I went back and watched her Showrooms. With her and Kitagawa Yuri, 4th gen's actually got two Cali girls.

12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Almost all of the front cover of Japanese magazines has been booked by 4th gen only.
    DyJx4-cUwAA1cau.jpg IMG_20190201_130852-min.jpg 2dg67ywtq.jpg 27506f37.jpg IMG_20190121_200818.jpg IMG_20190201_105539.jpg IMG_20190121_200944.jpg IMG_20190121_201204.jpg IMG_20190121_201027.jpg IMG_20190123_135739.jpg IMG_20190201_105410.jpg IMG_20190201_105412.jpg IMG_20190201_105330.jpg FB_IMG_1548363919130.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Endou Sakura most likely will be their center if they get a unit song.

15. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    4th gen center like any other gen like hori, momoko/yoda just after they entered

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  16. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Nigemizu was released in August 2017. That's eleven months after 3rd gen officially joined, not "just after."

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    their mag cover is really flat and subpar..no one looks outstanding..

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Here we go again :fear:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka

:confused:

20. NyanNyan's Pet