TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Skirts too long imo. Should have been more like the length Nogi wears.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Now it's the clothes? Lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I just realized that they use transparent chairs with backrest.:)
    [​IMG]
    Source: Nen's blog.

• Like Like x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sakurazaka street is such a nice place :blush: I would like to live here <3

5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

>Plastic chair

Minna sofa has not come to pass...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

??

Are people not allowed to have an opinion about the uniform?

7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @gish0046 I guess they were set with the challenge of moving so elegantly and fluently while dressed in buggy clothes... And our girls accepted and replied: "...ok, hold my beer"

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I'm not stopping you from having opinions. I only asked. Sorry if you misunderstood

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What were you asking? The question sounded rhetorical.

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

We were talking abt the Sakura8 then I saw the uniform comment hence why I asked. I'm just saying we moved from Sakura8 and now we'll be talking abt their uniform

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just watched the episode with subs...
    About the uniforms I stand my ground, it would have been amazing having half group with skirts on and half with white pants. My danso heart would have totally appreciated it lol

I don't like both Sawabe starting phrases so I hope they chose something better in the next episodes, Even Tsuchida didn't know how to react at first lol
    I liked the senbatsu call... late and less painful than usual. Ozeki helped a lot with that and I'm glad they made Sawabe read the names. I don't care if it's someone I never saw before doing so, but I think that much like the girls, Sawabe too grew a lot during Keyakitte and now he has the right emphaty to do that job better than any staff member.

I hope Sakura members will really create a support system that will work for each one of them from now on. This is a new start and they need to take Keyaki experience and build strong foundations for Sakura future.

Together.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Well, I enjoyed the first episode - as I stopped following keyaki a year and a half ago this is a clean slate to me and they feel very new, and very fresh with 2nd gen now. Looking forward to following this group now.

And it's good to see that Ozeki style hasn't changed. [hehe]

13. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    I know that i can say this with confidence, but they better have a balanced "center" system from now on. Learn from your mistake(s), management.:asdfgh:

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Unfortunately we won't know that for sure until the 3rd single or so.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Please let this trend continue, have the senbatsus be announced by Sawabe, or even Tsucchi. It was evident that it helped put the girls at ease, seeing a friendly face that has worked with them for a long time and genuinely cares for them. Of course the unnamed staffers might also be that, but from an optics perspective, it feels better.

Looks like Pe-chan is using her loud voice for next week! Hoping also for the Athletics Episode soon

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I actually like the drama of the classic Nogi-style senbatsu announcements. That's what makes idols different from other types of artists is we get to see the struggle and growth from amateurs to professionals and the tears are part of that. It shows the effort and dedication.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

IIRC, the senbatsu announcements on Keyakakke were all done by Sawabe? It should continue.

Actually, I'd like to see a white suit and pants combo, the reverse of the black suit of Kaze ni Fukarete.

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Senbatsu announcement had become a disaster for Keyaki. Mngmnt kept putting Techi as center and after Kaze Ni (if I don't remember wrong) was obvious she didn't want it to the point they had to push forward Yuuka for the custom message post senbatsu before completely remove it from keyakitte and just announce it at the end of the episode.

This way started already much better. I do not enjoy to see the girls suffering someone else's choice to give fans something to speculate about, but at least Sawabe can make it a little less cold.

I approve white suits... with a little of patience we may have those too... we had red for Nobody and black for Kaze Ni, after all... crossing my fingers

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

It hit hard when Takeyui said that this was the true beginning for 2nd gen in her senbatsu interview.
    Its crazy to think that just now 2nd gen is getting to participate in their first proper single, considering all that Nogi 4ki and Hinanonano have been able to accomplish since their debut.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @gish0046 What you pointed out is so unfortunate but so true...

Let's hope that from now on, our girls will be blessed with "fair winds and following seas"...