Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From All-Star Thanksgiving March 27, 2021 on TBS

[dead link]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Principle Toyama is now back to SOL!!! In tonight’s broadcast starts at 23:00 JST, they will air a comment from Techi (probably a congratulations message to Toyama). If they call her it’s even better. I’m dying for a Techi radio (SOL I’m looking at you :gavel:). Imagine us having monthly Techi radio!!!

Then on 4/4 Techi will appear in TBS Natsu no Shin Bangumi Presentation Matsuri to promote Dragon Zakura

ViVi also released some other offshoots on Instagram
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    New Techi radio would be great indeed. She was a natural in SOL.
    And now that they killed Yuugata Paradise I need me some new radio goodness instead of just listening to the old broadcasts.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi oshis’ wish is granted once again. 平手LOCKS now airs on the 3rd Friday of every month at 23:10 JST!!!

[​IMG]

Lemme tell you Techi oshis are having the time of their lives. Now Hirate team please create a calendar on Techi’s HP

Edit: Techi’s comment on tonight’s SOL
    I miss her voice on radio so much :cry2:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    We really did summon her, huh? :D

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I just saw the news! :inlove: So Happy!!!!
    Also, thanks for posting her comment @DelicateEmpress hearing her voice again is so good.
    Techi fans are totally blessed.

But since Techi's team is working this hard to get her jobs everywhere I have a rookie question: What job should Techi challenge next to raise both her popularity then her own need to step up?
    Or should her get steady for a while with her drama and radio?

7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I saw a lot of people blame on s&f's mngm but this same mngm has managed Techi so well Honestly, I think it's really hard to get those projects for Techivbecause firstly, Techi is such a picky and unconfident girl. Mngm can't throw a job to her and ask her to do it (we all know what would happen if mngm forced her), so they have to persuade her, to make her like the project enough to take part in it. Techi's already got casted for 1 hit drama, 2 cm, 1 promotion for a high-end brand, 1 radio corner, then I hope she can keep involving w/ Chanel, from lipstick promotion to all beauty products then finally, a brand ambassador (I know it sounds too ambitious). If this really comes true, we need wait at least 1 or 2 years. It's also good if she keeps appearing on both golden-time dramas and movies but honestly, I'm looking forward to her acting improvement. I know she's good enough but I hope to witness her bloom in this field. A stage play is also thing I want her to try.

Well, I think the mngm has gone a little too fast for the last couple months so I don't mind they slow down a bit. There arent many domestic actresses working with a high-end brand like Chanel right

• Like Like x 1
  8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The easiest and fastest way to blow up is shoujo drama, which we can see Techi won’t be taking those any time soon. But I’m content with her carefully choosing her project and focuses on what’s meaningful to her. As she improves her acting skills more and more, better projects will come her way and eventually new fans. Stage plays and music are also good for gaining fans from different fields but that’s definitely slower than movie/drama (at least in Japan). Still I want her to maintain both acting and singing career.

Agree with @miyabi I do dream of high-end brand ambassador contracts for her, but that doesn’t come easily. Her brand reputation, brand suitability, fans purchasing power... none of that can be missed. In Chanel’s first entanglement with Techi they gave her Elle cover, which is a good sign for me. Definitely hope Chanel is happy with the collab and Techi x Chanel will continue for a long time

• Like Like x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m weak for Kaede-senpai :cute:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for The Fable 2, both Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga Japanese account posted the same pic indicating they’re releasing sth for the movie tmr at 7am JST. If it’s a collab OST!!! Man I’m hyped

• Like Like x 2
  10. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Dragon Zakura will be really interesting, now that I saw the trailer I'm really hyped for it. It's great how Hirate (and her staff) managed to pile good projects amid the pandemics, while most people are struggling to get anything.

Also, so good to hear her again on SOL :cold:

• Like Like x 1
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Modelpress is stating a new project in which they feature one noticeable artist on the cover every month. Techi is chosen to start this project (expected from Techi’s biggest fansite LOL). I’ve noticed that Techi is frequently chosen to start a new project. Like when Anan brought back Olive, Ninagawa Mika’s project on Soen, ANEVER, and now Modelpress.
    [​IMG]

The Fable released another trailer! We can see more of Hinako and her past. Hinako-chan is very pretty and feminine in long hair.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ohayo

Ohayo Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm so, SO glad that didn't happen.
    Love Nogi, but Techi would never have been Techi there.
    Today more then any other day, my heart is full of Keyaki.
    Once a keyakid, always a keyakid after all...

About Fable... I never understand why they show half of movies in their trailers lol but I do appreciate seeing her everywhere :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ohayo

Ohayo Kenkyuusei

Maybe because today is Keyakizaka46's 5 Years Debut Anniversary :ome:
    Proud to be KeyaKid :mail:

• Like Like x 4
  15. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hiichan-Fumi relationship is so wholesome :cute:
    [​IMG]

16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ANEVER just released the BTS for their Spring 2021 Collection. Techi’s dance is so freaking ethereal. Outstanding! Out of this world! :cry2:

D774A926-0C14-49D7-9F22-EDB68A24E736.jpeg 2E67B18A-E446-4CC2-B50D-A17729F0D45D.jpeg

On another instance, we have Kaede senpai’s individual teaser

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Techi's dancing is so classy and beautiful in the ANEVER video ;w; <3
    There's also a "behind the scenes" video with making and comment:

• Like Like x 3
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    First episode of Hirate Locks is here :banana:

40min of Techi is such a treat. Her dynamic with SOL team has always been phenomenal. Techi’s voice has so much ASMR quality to it making her perfect for radio.

Rough translation for today’s ep
    2AAA0B61-8523-4463-86C5-889FA0C72360.jpeg 9392CE5B-06ED-4632-8099-16AE05A2EE49.jpeg BF9DDC58-CA90-4AB0-ABD8-7AC0E0ECE193.jpeg D842CA28-CD87-4063-AF87-577220C848FB.jpeg 90D54F5D-670E-485E-A0E6-2C16FE337CAC.jpeg 434A8799-65FB-4ED7-ADED-49ABE3FBE17E.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for posting it @DelicateEmpress
    it's so good to listen to her again and I agree about her voice. She reminds me of those night talk radio show. A soothing, not intrusive, voice.

I've been also pretty glad to see her TeLOCKS pictures. She looks thin but not haggard as in DragonZakura teaser and promotion. The hair are way better too lol

Welcome back Techi ^^