Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She slapped him 20 times.

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://kurenazume.com/

Update: story with pictures

"Actor Ryo Narita and actress Atsuko Maeda participated in the stage greetings for the completion of the movie "Kurenazume" (released on the 29th) held in Tokyo on the 15th. Narita revealed that he received about 20 shots in the scene where he was slapped by Maeda.

Narita plays the main character Kazuki Yoshio, and Maeda plays the role of a perfectionist Mikie, a cleaning committee member in high school. There was a scene where he was slapped, and Narita laughed bitterly, saying, "I took a lot of pictures. I was too scared to avoid it ...". Narita said, "It's too scary ..." while recreating Maeda, who is approaching while glaring at him.

I retaken it about 20 times, but Narita said, "As a result, I'm using it ..." and Maeda said, "I'm sorry." Still, Narita recalls the shooting, saying, "It was the best, Atsuko Maeda." Maeda revealed the direction from the director, "I was asked to be a woman who can beat the six (main) men."

MA.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2190444/full/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    SHE HAS BEEN BUNSHUNED!

In CREA, their beauty, fashion, and lifestyle magazine. (with 11 images)

"Kurenazumi" is a movie that begins when six boys from the high school homecoming club gather for the first time in five years to attend a friend's wedding. Atsuko Maeda plays Mikie, a classmate of boys, and has a strong impact.

In January 2021, she left the office she had belonged to for many years and became freelance, and in 2019 she became a mother of one child. When I interviewed Atsuko Maeda, who is constantly changing both publicly and privately, I could see her essence, not being afraid of change, but not having the idea of stopping in the same place.

"Kurenazumi" was "Nice to meet you" with the director. When I received an offer from the director, "I like Maeda-san, but there are some other candidates. I want to decide who to ask with everyone in the cast, so please give me a little more time" I was told.

The director talked about it without hiding it, so I was very happy to receive a call saying "please" two weeks later.
    By the time I started shooting, the boys in the main cast were already united, but I was relieved that everyone chose me, so it was very easy to get in.

This time, it was "sequential shooting" (shooting according to the passage of time in the story), and since it was shot from the high school part, there was a scene where Ryo Narita was slapped on the first day. The director was very particular about slap and I hit Narita about 20 times, so I was able to confirm "Oh, do you need this much momentum and power?"

――The contrast between the boys who curl up as they get older and Mikie who gets stronger and stronger was vivid.
    Only Mikie is advancing her life properly (laughs). I think there is a difference between how boys stop their time and how girls feel like they are moving forward.

――How did the six boys in "Kurenazumi" look in the eyes of Maeda?
    I felt that boys can always return to their teens. I think that's something that girls don't have. Now that I have children, the focus of the discussion is on children, especially on their future.

――You have to make various decisions for your child's future.
    That's right. I had a big youth called AKB48, so of course I can talk with everyone about the past, saying, "It was like that at that time," but like the boys in this movie, I get excited by doing the same thing as at that time. I felt that there was a difference between men and women in how they perceive the passage of time.

[much more]

MA3.jpg

MA2.jpg

MA.jpg

https://crea.bunshun.jp/articles/-/30546

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The reference to Acchan in ≠ME's song along with the Flying Get dance is nice and cute! Thanks Sasshi for including Acchan in the song [hehe]:blush:

and great news for Acchan appearing in an episode for the drama Ichikei no Karasu! I'm happy for any new project that she has! I love that she constantly has new movies and dramas, even when it's little roles, although it gives me a LOT to watch and I'm still not updated LOL but I really love that she's so active, I always like every role and project that she takes <3

I watched all the videos of the stage greetings for the movie Kurenazumi, it was nice, Narita Ryo is quite unique and funny LOL I love how he praised Acchan there, and it's funny that Acchan scared him when they did the slap scene XD Doing it 20 times is really a lot :O Acchan was funny when she compared the other actor's hairstyle to Aimyon's hair, and everyone laughed haha. I'm really looking forward to this movie, when I see japanese comments, many of them say that they always like movies with Narita Ryo so now I'm curious to see this!

Just read the interview from Bunshun, and it's great that the director end up chosing Acchan among all the candidates, I love it that there are different directors who want to work with Acchan, and who recognize her talent. Now that she is on her own without an agency, I hope all the directors and actors and people that she met through the years will be a help in her current career. I remember when I read the interview of her where she said that there was a time where she didn't have roles for some months so she decided to audition for roles and accept even the very little roles. I really like Acchan's mindset, her hardwork, she is really passionate for acting and I hope she always find new roles and success <3

Even though I watched so many of Acchan's dramas and movies, I always have other dramas and movies of her on my pc XD I'll watch some of them soon and write about it here ;D

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wouldn't have held it against Acchan if she'd decided to become a housewife, but from a fan's perspective, I'm really happy she's still active in the industry even after having a child

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    is Aachan first divorced ex member?

8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Since the marital status of many former members who are no longer in public sight are unknown, we have no way to confirm.

9. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

We all just want Maeda to be happy (obviously) and spending years and years in a loveless marriage is truly a soul-crushing existence. In America no one cares if celebrities divorce. It doesn't affect their popularity one bit. I have no idea if the same situation holds true in Japan, but I certainly hope that is the case. I would hate to see our queen lose stellar movie roles because of her decision to divorce.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Based on what I heard about their marriage, this is for the best. I just hope they're mature about it so that it doesn't affect their son negatively.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I only wish happiness for Acchan, she is the celebrity that I followed and supported for the longest time (more than 10 years now), and my love and support for her has never changed or decreased. For all the joy that I have as her fan, loving her as idol (back then and even now I love rewatching videos of the past), solo singer (I love all her solo songs and listen to them often) and actress (since back then until now, I always love her acting projects) and who she is as a person, she is really special for me and I will support her no matter what, I hope that she will always be happy and I hope she knows that there are so many people who love her and who are always here for her ;w; <3

There are so many changes in Acchan's life and career in the past year, and I hope these changes can be better for her and she can feel more free and independant now. I hope that I'm right and that she stays positive and keep doing what she loves doing! So far even without an agency, she's still doing really great with her career, she has new works, TV shows etc. <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There is still work to be done.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes she is very busy, I'll try to post all her recent updates in the next days! (btw I don't know why her videos have many "dislikes", it would be great if more people can give a "like", I'm talking about the video above from maidigitv). I hope that a lot of people can support Acchan right now since she's on her own without an agency. I'll support her as much as I can!!!

Great news for Acchan, she has new CM's! if you remember when she had CM's for a medicine for constipation, this is again from the same company. I have to say, their CM's are really adorable, not the kind of CM that I expect for this kind of product XD You can watch the previous CM she did where she dress as doctor here on this page. The new ones have a different theme, this time she is a Youtuber! I never imagined to see Acchan being like a Youtuber but actually it seems suitable for her XD and the CM's are just SO CUTE! She's SO adorable <3

I love these videos!!! CUTEST :blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do people think she's gonna make an appearance at Miichan's gradcon in May?

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    News about her new YT channel, あっちゃんねる [Acchanneru]

The release date of the movie "Kurenazumi" starring actor Ryo Narita has been decided on April 29, 2021 (Thursday)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For those who don't speak Japanese, it's a pun of Acchan + the Japanese way to write channel 'channeru' – Acchanneru [hehe] From what I can see though, it seems to be just an ad in the style of a Youtube channel, though. When I look up あっちゃんねる, I can only find an account of a person who is very definitely not Maeda Atsuko.

Seeing this CM compilation though always makes me wish it was real though... She seems like she'd be really fun to watch :cute: I love the way she's styled in those videos, too.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you watch on YT, you will see that the title is
    前田敦子がYouTuberに!?動画チャンネル「あっちゃんねる」開設
    Atsuko Maeda becomes YouTuber! ? Video channel "Acchanneru" opened

Note the big ?. The description underneath makes it clear that it is fictional. "Maeda, who plays the distributor of WEB videos, opens a video channel "Acchanneru"."

I guess I was being a little too subtle with the intro to my previous post.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    To be fair, I don't think the question mark makes it clear at all [hehe] It could just be used to emphasise shock-factor, as Youtubers often do, like in video titles such as "I dyed my dog's hair!?" or "Buying everything at Walmart!?" It's a weird gimmick haha

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@bonjourmarlene About Miichan's graduation concert, if they invite graduated members, I'm sure that Acchan will appear! She appeared for every other 1st gen graduate, also for AKB's 10th anniversary, for Hanarete Itemo... so I'm sure she will come. it would be great if they do a 1st gen reunion for a last time, this is the last chance for this, I would love to see it ;w;

Some screenshots of Acchan's latest CM, so cute!!!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

More informations about Fakespeare: "Takahashi Issei stars in new stage play "Fakespeare" which will be performed in Tokyo and Osaka from 24 May to 25 July 2021; Co-stars include Kabira Jiei, Ookura Koji, Maeda Atsuko, Muraoka Nozomi, Shiraishi Kayoko & Hashizume Isao"

I think it's been a while since the last time that Acchan had a stage play? So it's great for her to have a new one! The title Fakespeare is a mix of Fake and Shakespeare. I tried to find summaries of the stage play's story but so far I couldn't find a clear one, I'll share one if I ever find it. The theme of the play and the promotion pictures are interesting! Acchan did an interview for this, the video here, it was posted earlier in this thread. I just want to say, she looks really happy and excited in this video! it's great to see her like this, haha.

Another great news for Acchan: she has a new role, which is apparently for a drama, however the official account also says "documentary" so I'm a little confused about this for now.

The title is apparently "Men to Senjin no Heikou Sekai", and here is the official Twitter account for it, make sure to follow it to show support! Link: https://twitter.com/Mentochihiro

As you can see, the name of the Twitter says "drama", but in other tweets they talk about a "documentary" so that's why I'm not sure... Maybe there will be both? Anyway it looks like Acchan is the lead role for this! and Acchan's friend Elisa Yanagi is part of this project, she will direct the documentary of Acchan. Some videos of Acchan and Elisa: #1 / #2

Photo of Acchan + with the cast:

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Appearing with minegishi 9 PM JST 4.29 TokyoFM radio program
    https://twitter.com/kyohomeTFM/status/1387602575206207488?s=20

This may be my first post in Acchan's thread. But how can an AKB48 fan not know or follow the career of Atsuko? knowing what she was to the group and what she has been through since graduation I always hope for her the best. and she's really cute and radiant as a mom, and its more evident now than ever that she is special. (to me anyway, many people already aware of her special charm, Aki-p for one).

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1