[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    after being away from live concerts since 8th year BD lives, find myself forgetting parts of the fan chants especially when it is also so muted nowadays . not sure if 10th year will still be muted or not, currently it does look that way.

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yeah it feels strange not having the chant element to these lives. When they performed Sekkachina Katatsumuri tonight it just was weird not having chants. Anyway, the only chant you need to know is ナカダカナシカ![hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  3. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Seeing them having fun while their face showing sad feelings at the same time just show what amazing relationship they have. With the shows being 10 years too, we know its gonna come anytime but i hope bananaman will stay with nogi for much longer time.

• Like Like x 3
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    To add to this, Ikuchan chose 10 songs to be performed in an acoustic arrangement. The songs mentioned in this article are "走れ!Bicycle", "ごめんねFingers crossed" and "最後のTight Hug".
    Ikuchan will be part of all 10 songs, and will play the piano in some songs. The band will be composed of an acoustic guitar, contrabass, drums, piano and strings (violins).

And there's also a mention of covering "other" songs. Could be songs from the Nogi sister groups.

Article is from here: https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000243.000023241.html

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Last time she covered couple of Disney, Futari Saison and Naimonodenari. Perhaps she will sing her grad solo here. Her song with Kubo comes to mind and that song with Kaki too. Pretty sure they will pick a song from their sister group and I think Ikuta would probably sing a song with Hinachama.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

YT Music Weekend vol.4

Set the reminder

8. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

I guess that nogizaka46 may have new captain soon. Its 10 years anyway so whatever

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They are part of YouTube Music Fes vol 4 this weekend. probably just some clips from previous concerts .

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sayaka and ayame in a new JA GROUP (japan agricultural cooperatives)video.

• Like Like x 2
  11. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Hey guys any idea from what show is this?

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's the after show from 4th Gen 9th Year Birthday Live. Check the t-shirt.

• Like Like x 1
  13. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Thanks! :hehe:

14. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

minami is leaving and i am so sad

thank

15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Its just make me sad,
    Honestly I'm still thinking, its just too bad, for the most imouto chara in nogi since beginning, going on with a good image good name good reputation..
    But ends with all those bad or not so good "image" when she going to graduate,, I'm so sure for minami to graduate between this year or next year Q1 - Q2 but not with this kind of "Impression" that we have now...

I'm so happy for her to decide on graduate, she not active in media also expected... but at the same time sad be so bad to see this kawaii imouto walk out with bad impression at the end of her day in Nogi :(
    I'll cheer for her... Hope she will enjoy her life now, start and try all those thing that she cannot do when teenager :(

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    this is not confirmed yet. but from the mail magazine I received from Rakuten, regarding Ikuchan's grad, it might just be online streamed as well although the mail contents were about the general lottery sales.
    probably sales start tonight as well, did Rakuten spoil it early before official announcement or just a mistake? we'll know tonight
    ikuchangrad.JPG

[update]
    yes, its been confirmed officially and for both days
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/12/post-2110259.php
    and website: https://www.nogizaka46.com/ikutaerika_graduationconcert/

[update 2]
    for international fans who are not comfortable with Japanese sites
    https://stagecrowd.live/nogizaka46_ikutaerika_intl/

[update 3]
    concert goods : https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/category/415

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    YT Weekend

18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    More Nogi girls seem to opt not joining the N46 div.. I would've thought Miona would join considering she was one of the high profile members..

If we have a list of where our girls are right now, it would be great..

19. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

While Ranze is retiring, Kazumin is confirmed to be staying with Nogi LLC.
    I think there is some speculation that while Miona is independent, she's still in close touch with Nogi LLC, perhaps with a temporary contract with them. The jobs she's been doing while independent feels suspiciously similar to the type of stuff that other Nogi grads like her are doing anyway, like Hirunandesu for variety, the ar magazine model ongoing (which she started while in Nogi), and of course acting.
    Saito Yuri seems to have recently come back officially to show business, but independent so far.

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I don't think we know what the deal is with Nogi LLC yet as far as the likes of Miona, Yuri and potential others are concerned. Obviously it was set up towards the end of 2017, so I would hope and assume all graduating members since then are offered to join it. But as far as I'm aware I don't think anyone yet has ever actually (re)signed to Nogi LLC where it wasn't a direct contract continuation from when they graduated

My opinion is that if joining the LLC agency was an option to graduates who had been away from the company, someone would have taken advantage of it at some point by now

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021