Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. john wick

john wick Kenkyuusei

Cant wait....

2. john wick

john wick Kenkyuusei

400k sales is a huge disaster

3. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Yes and I'm sure they will still sell way more than that. It's not a like disliked centre will make the single sell 200k less copies only because of her being disliked, although a liked centre could make the sales go up.

Regardless, you don't need to expect huge changes to the sales from last year. It may lower a bit due to Ikuchan's graduation but not that much.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I just hope whoever become the center will get support from all of nogi fans. After seeing the girls introduction and performance, I think no one deserves the hate. what happened in past stay in past and I hope everyone will move and support all the girls. They look so lovely and full with talent. Everyone have they own charms... I can't wait to see they all join all the senpai to perform

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Even if she turned out to not be so popular, why would her being center prevent Mizuki wotas or Umezawa wotas or Kubo wotas etc. etc. etc. from paying to meet and greet their favorite girls? She's not gonna stop fans of all the other 30-40 girls from meeting and following their favorites.

Exactly. Unless there are fewer meet and greet slots from some girls leaving or not participating (like what happened last single), sales won't change much. Even Ikuta hasn't done handshake/m&g events since like the 21st single or something so she probably won't make a big difference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The problem as I talked before, is that new girls don't generate that much new fans. But just make wotas of other girls switch to the new ones.
    That's what happened to 3rd gen when 4ki was introduced for example. The ones who were not tier but sold decently on HS have totally been overshadowed the moment 4th has been introduced.

The same thing could probably happen now with 5th gen addition. Some senpai's HS sold outs are going to decrease.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Gotcha. So they shouldn't add more girls and just watch the group's sales decline over time as older gens graduate or at least stop doing fanmeet events. I'll make the call to Sony.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

It already happen and they already here so who cares where the fans gonna go to.Don't forget there are also fans who thinking of "graduating" too after their 1/2ki oshi members graduated so having new option is good to make them stay.

As for center, if its really Aruno nothing we can do about that since its management decision. It will all depends on her if she can change fans mind about her starting today. Whoever it is, its not their choice to be sudden drop so dont expect the center to look perfect as the center right away. Judging just because the past just make you part of the problem. I'd rather wait and see the development.

p/s anyway Nogi will perform at 7pm jst today
    https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/ongakusai_2022spring/

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :blink:Aruno

I saw it somwhere...

Keyakizaka 2.0 :?::?::?:

Are you seriously?
    I actualy don't think that this song is absolutly keyakish, may be 50/50. But other things even cosume on Aruno... Dance... fotmation to much focus on center... her hairstyle isn't just short-hair, it's Tecchi's hair-style.

Also Is she trying to act like Tecсhi? I didn't notice her resemblance to Techci in pre-debut activities. She is more like a Suzuki from AKB

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    One of the reasons given choosing Aruno during the VTR, "Unprecedented Singing Voice" . I tend to agree

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  11. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

i dont like the song but Aruno is so cuteee

12. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well this is the result of you guys keep saying past few songs have been too "Safe"
    they went all the way to other direction.

personally i enjoy it quite a bit

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  13. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

It's exactly Keyaki vibes. Too much focus on center, the others like back dancers :fp::fp:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  14. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Aruno chan for being center in this 29th single. Even if the song is not nogi style that we used to listen. But overall, it's still a really great song (I really like the song). Aruno chan is also stand out in this performance. She did great job (& not overshadowed by zukki & asuka *thumbs up*)

I'm sure that many fan definitely complain about this single. As the song is really not nogi style and center is also not nogi type (Maiyan, Nanase, Zukki, Endo, Kakki). But hope we can pass this together

• Like Like x 6
  15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah sounds like a Keyaki song. If Nogi can overcome this change, they'll be better performers than before. Performance a bit too center-centric (hopefully only for this stage).

I kind of like Aruno despite the negative buzz around her. I mean hey, what's wrong with her having some prior modelling work? N46 must've realized the risk of recruiting her in the first place and they still bet at her and made her the center?! That photographer who leaked the news was a dick. She's multitalented.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  16. john wick

john wick Kenkyuusei

Yes, she sings well

17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If we think about it, Aruno as center is not the worst thing. She will receive backlash more than anything and other 5th gen members are gonna be more popular than her and will receive much more support.

The worst thing is that everything has been leaked since a while. The center, the senbatsu formation etc. That means there's a snitch in this group. It could be another member or it could be someone from staff. But this is problematic.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

A "new" era for Nogi it seems. I will support them either way.
    The haters gonna hate anyway, and some of them are antis that don't even like the group in the 1st place.
    Excited to see 5ki integration to the main group in the upcoming days :flower:

EDIT:
    I "actually" not feeling the song quite yet, it may grow on me later, though. But I doubt it will be a memorable one.

• Like Like x 2
  19. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I still won't compare this single to Keyaki, Keyaki's performance is still an idol unorthodox.i

Like the 3rd gen's San-banme no Kaze, 4th gen's Yon-ban me no Hikari, I'm looking forward to 5th gen's Go-banme no ____.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As for the new song, it is Actually good. I need to listen the clear version and MV. And, this is maybe the only Nogi song where the center show off her singing skill in her solo part. I found the long ass note, which Aruno executed flawlessly with stable voice power. But, I still need a clear version, and I hope tonight perf can give me that.:)
    Congrat Aruno for center. And, I hope this single goes well.:)

• Like Like x 4