Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not bad. A return to the sound we're so much more used to...

I like the unit. So glad to see Tama, Rika, Reno, Yuri, and Yanchan get to be on a unit song.

The song feels like it would've been sung by Cinq Etoiles if they were still around. I wish, though, it was a banger like Hoka No Hoshikara -- to rival the original hana gumi (?). Yes, I know that Yuttan was older

2. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Love this unit!
    Love the song!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    It's really nice song. I've been listening on repeat.

This '01 line kinda reminds me of '94 line. They will become important figures for Nogi in the future, just like '94 line.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I was already thinking about this before the Nakanishi problem, but now even more. I believe that in the future Nogizaka should stop give newest gen members a center airdrop.

I think, with a future 6th gen, they should simply start with senbatsu if there are members ready enough for that, and then eventually after X singles, one (or more than one) of them could be center if she's good and popular enough for that, but it needs time and that goal should be achieved on a proper way.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I was able to find a performance on Twitter. There's NOTHING Hirate or K46 about anything. Center (not remembering her name atm) gives me much more Yui-han vibes. Mannerisms and stage presence are actually pretty 1:1. That's not a bad thing, but like Yuihan I don't think this center is ready/fit for an a-side centering.

The dance is still very N46, almost to a fault. Doesn't fit the euro-beat instrumental. Way too elegant, soft, and quite frankly, uninspired. The outfits in the performance - the gray/off-white dresses - are also working against a lot of the girls. Poor Asuka was swimming in fabric.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think the airdrop can still go on as long as management give proper introduction with quite long timespan before deciding which member to push. I remember we can already see 3rd gen in variety shows (Koujichuu, Nogibingo) before Nigemizu.. So, the 'surprise' and 'urgency' management did with 5-ki airdrop should be stopped for good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Agree, the kind of airdrop with 5ki and to some extent 2ki is just management shoving their own ideal at our face. And what is even more ridiculous is that they don't even do background check. I still hope 29th single is flopping hard so to give management a real lesson, otherwise they will just do it again if it cost them nothing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tbf 2ki already joint HS event from 6th single, it's the same with 3rd gen (HS in 17th, aidrop in 18th) or 4th gen (HS in 23rd airdrop in 24th). But just because Nogizaka not so popular back then, they didn't get attention from fans. Nor they get a proper introduction from mngmt.

This mess happens because mngmt doesn't do a proper background check. If Satsuki or Nagi or someone popular within fanbase become the one choosen as center, i guess no ones will bats an eye to this 'rush airdrop' things.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    No, the backlash for aruno is probably from her fishy background. If she is just a girl that is having ordinary lifestyle, the backlash is just a typical 'we fans are boring with typical short hair next door type of girl' instead of this mess. If aruno doesnt have mental problem, she probably will be the 'ikoma' while satsuki/nagi is 'maiyan'. But now aruno is no where near next door girl instead she is fishy in a group of oujou sama image.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Looks, she's short hair. She's Ikoma. And looks that pretty girl with long hair, she's Maiyan. Bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Dude, what bullshit? Do you understand what im talking about when i told that analogy? It means, that girl that pushed by management doesn't have the support, while the fans favourite are casted aside. Ok you dont like 'maiyan', i changed it to 'nanamin'. Next time, please understand what people said before replying bullshit like yours. LmAo.
    Edit : if you are a long time nogi fan,
    you should know that by this time why people said that. In other group where the centre despite being mega pushed, still got a lot of supp by the fans. The only centre who doesn't clicked with fans despite centering for 5 consecutive times is ikoma, and after garuru, sony tried to change to ikoma back but her HS still doesn't improve. And she was put aside until her grad. Understand dude/sis?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If Aruno doesn't have all those dark past, I think she will definitely get more support than Ikoma. First the girl knows how to sing, that's already a big plus. And while she is not among the prettier members in her gen like Nagi or Satsuki, she doesn't look too boyish like Ikoma. In fact, she looks pretty stylish imo. I think Ikoma issue is her personality, she is too boyish and also a crybaby, and she also doesn't have other talent to offer. People even feel turned off by her on variety.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No, i dont understand what you were saying. Who's this your fans favourite get casted aside? Maiyan? She got tons of outside job? Nanamin? She's first Nogi member to appear in a prime-time drama. They dont centering many A-side song, so what? Manatsu was a monster in HS but never centering an A-side song.
    Your narrative just doesn't match.

But yeah, lets saying this girl wont get supported or that girl will be put in under forever because you know pretty much everything by watching their introduction video.

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think if Aruno centered a song like the previous singles the backlash wouldn't have been this big. The problem was that people characterized the song as a Keyaki reject, it has a center focused choreo and people think she looks like Hirate (which I disagree with, the only thing they have in common is the hairstyle, Aruno looks more like Yokoyama Yui and besides Aruno can actually sing). Management tried something new and fans aren't always open to change.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    fans didn't like it because it's obviously copied from the group that successfully nailed it, and makes Nogizaka46 looks like a 2nd rated group., when the core members are gone we can feel and see that they struggling to keep up, specially after maiyan graduated from group. honestly their 1st three singles released are not that bad, but Nogizaka46 used to sell almost 1million copies but now they can only do barely half a million and of course because of pandemic. what management needs to do right now is brainstorming on how to recover their loss with all members that they still have and not resorting on copying someone else work.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Shibuya Note , without Aruno. Mizuki and Asuka acting as double centers

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

It didn’t look bad or awkward as I thought it would without Aruno. They just tightened up the center positioning and made it work.

19. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

The choreography was changed as well, more members could get solo screentime. There was a moment when Yoda seemed to be at the centre. I hope Aruno never performs this song ever again, at least not in the centre, it was so much better without her.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Genius. The song sounds much better imo. Best Nogi Wcenter

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1