Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. conmaxanhle

conmaxanhle Kenkyuusei

Finally Actually available in my region on Spotify
    I have to say that the song sound soulless. This song without real people performance or MV seem bored. Not that hard to imagine someone only listen to the Actually song, their soul slowly leaving their body and may not come back.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Fun fact: The duration of 5ki song (one second before despair) on Spotify is 4:59. The song ends one second before 5:00.
    IMG_20220316_110113.jpg

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    as with the other singles, similarly this time I'll probably get the CD Type C with Unders song as a show of support to the under members

• Like Like x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's too long [hehe]
    Kachi Arumono is definitely the best for me. Members included in this unit is a big bonus to me. The song is basically a reminder of why I love their music. And it's a treat to have the MV out for several days now. This is my song for this single.

Sukini Nattemita is fun. I'm digging it. I'd love to see them perform it.

Kitano's Wasurenaito Iina is beautiful. As my favorite 2nd gen I only wish for a good farewell song and this is perfect for her.

Zetsubono Ichibyomae is quite interesting. For a debut song I think it's cool. I wouldn't even guess it's 5th gen. If I didn't know I'd probably think it's a unit of senior members. The next generation is definitely here and their time is now.

Fukayomi is quite good too. If they do an actual ritual on Saigono Tight Hug's MV, a big bonfire in the middle, members circling around, holding spear and their sacrifice is ... ehem. That's the image I'm getting from this song. :hehe: Kidding aside, I like it.

Under unfortunately for me is like nothing I haven't heard from them before. Kinda got bored midway. It's not bad but simply say, I didn't get it.

Actually ... now after listening to it many times over, it isn't that bad after all. But the song is just not for me.

Overall, for me this single is a still solid. It's a good buy. Now I would love to see the other MV, please :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

UNDERS MV!!!

• Like Like x 5
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ponytail Runa<3 is too powerful!!! She look super beautiful here! :inlove: All members looks great too.:)
    I also like the dance. Sharp and so Under. The MV remind me of Kousorro vibe.
    And, congrats Yunachan<3. Finally she is SO!:1st:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    seems Renachi is the kage center . Good to have Yumiki and Yanchan flanking beside Denchan too . I look forward to the Under Live to see the actual formation and performance, but the MV leaves an impression on the performance . The MV gives most if not everyone pretty good video time.

8. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    5th.JPG
    [Nogizaka46 29th Single "Actually..." Online M&G (Round 5)]
    -Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuuki, Endo Sakura, Kaki Haruka (2nd Round Sold-out)
    -Kitano Hinako, Kubo Shiori, Umezawa Minami, Tamura Mayu, Hayakawa Seira (3rd Round Sold-out)
    -Shibata Yuna (5th Round Sold-out)

The 29th Single M&G 4th round: (+32) 317/990 (4th round 285/990)
    The 28th Single M&G 4th round: (+27) 416/894

Total decrease/increase last single (-99)

Note:

-Yellow slot indicates the slot which was sold this round.
    -Purple slot indicates the slot which was sold previous four rounds.

Yuna's HS result is growing significantly as she sold out earlier than the last single. Sacchan, Rei-chan, and Ayamen are struggling with this single and this gets me worried. They used to be consistent members and 3rd or 4th round sold-out members. Maybe the new lottery system slows down the rate. The result is far from satisfaction. I was hoping 5ki members would sell some slots as the rumor about many people were applied for them. Perhaps we could see their good result next round.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I like how they start it with the moon and kinda similar font, it makes it feel connected with Kachiaru Mono mv. Love the concept,it fits the song and really show the character. I wonder if all mvs are connected, futuristic theme for Actually mv will be great.

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    No sold-out slots for 5ki? Is it because they'll be counted later or what? That would be worrisome otherwise.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    I wonder if there is a percentage for every slot, instead of just displaying either sold out (100%) or not.
    I'm guessing this data just isn't available for public viewing(?). But it would be more informative.
    For example, although Iwamoto here currently is at 9/30, those other 21 could be around 95% sold out for all we know.

12. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

It strange that meguri slot of gen 5th not sold out yet.Because I got only few ticket from total application.I'm afraid if it from antifan activity? Anyway, It can be result of FOMO. Such as fear to not get ticket then register many application but able to pay only few of them.

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the way they are counting i am guessing is via the fortunemusic application. so when each round opens, they just log in and see who has sold out or still available for that round, and just update as such. if 5th gen just gotten in for this round, naturally they won't have any results yet till the next round opens for application.
    [edit] also in addition, some "1st" round may not sell out because they could have limited the total slots for the next round . same concept as handshakes previously i guess, but i haven't applied for meguri before so i may be wrong here

14. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

the best song and the best centre for 29 th single happen

• Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  15. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

With Fortune, you have to pay for everything you win and if you don’t, you’ll be hit with worse win-rates for a first time offense and then eventually I believe they have the right to just ban you if it becomes a regular thing.

As for the results for the 5th gen, that’s literally just after a single round of applications as theirs only just now opened in the 4th round of overall applications. Fortune is weird in general with how many tickets they put up for each slot. It appears as though the number of tickets that constitutes a sellout fluctuates between members. Additionally, while I can’t hazard a guess as to why, Fortune does seem to sometimes deliberately withhold a certain amount of tickets during the first round of availability, which for the 5ki would be the most recently completed round.

Anyway, there’s no reason at all to be concerned about the 5ki members not selling out yet and I’d be willing to bet they sell out quite a few slots between them this round.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    That is interesting actually. Because if I'm under Fortune and I had a hand on the programming side, I would save slots for my oshi friends. :D

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Kiichan grad song MV

• Like Like x 5
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So only the title song and 5th Gen MVs left. Both with Nakanishi? The single is going to be released within the week! I guess I should expect the introduction of the remaining 5th Gens and the MVs over the weekend...

• Like Like x 3
  19. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    Yes! Still wait for 5ki MV.

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    When the other 3 remaining 5ki is revealed, I'm afraid the whole Aruno saga will repeat itself....