The 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 23, 2024.

1. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Here I go. Six this far and all of them only voted by me. I guess is good to know that I made this people rank:

272. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Kitagawa Hiiro{+1,0}, 1
    Taiyou mitai ni azayaka ni Hakata no Suupaa Hiiro. I gave her my last vote because I thought probably nobody else would vote for her (I was between her and Morisaki Saaya, glad Mana got that covered :chuffed:). This last year I really payed a lot of attention to HKT and particularly team H, but also to 6th gen. Hiiro is to me someone who brings a lot more mature vibe to both the generation and the Team.

251. (144) [1|0] [H46] Yamaguchi Haruyo{+2,0}, 2
    I see hinatazaka as my current favorite zakamichi group and I tried to vote members from all the generations. To me, 3rd gene feels like the abandoned gen or "we care about only one member" (kind of what happened with nogi's second generation :glare:). Despise that, I really like Paruyo. She first caught my attention with the mv of Kimi shika katan, and I like her personality overall. I hope she can make it back to Senbatsu eventually.

251. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Ouchi Rinka{+2,0}, 2
    I wanted to vote a kenkyuusei and I was between her and Kokoha (I hope somebody did :blink:). Rinka was the first 6th gen who caught my eye because she had a very different look. She is still young but hard worker and seems very determined to become a strong member of the group and potentially captain. Im very excited to see how things evolve for her, where and when she is going to be promoted and how she grows into a sempai with 7th gen coming.

237. (---) [1|0] [SKE] Sugawara Maya{+3,0}, 3
    Only me? :confused:. Team E was always my favorite in SKE, but im not following the group that much lately.

237. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Yamauchi Yuna{+3,0}, 3
    Didn't know her at all before the last shuffle. I like her as MC/soft comedy member a lot. Despise not being a strong performer, I enjoy her a lot in ballads/slow songs. I think is something about her expressions. But also, I think she has been doing really well in HS, so I think she might eventually get a shot in Senbatsu.

209. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Shibui Mina{+4,0}, 4
    She is kind of an enigma to me sometimes, but overall I think she is super cute and very smart. After being picked for Senbatsu as kenkyuusei (and then promoted to team H), I think she is definitely someone to pay attention as a future relevant member for the group.

Anyways, I think im more interested in all the negative votes and catching up with all the dramas that I missed...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

209. (158) [2|0] [N46] Kanagawa Saya{+4,0}, 4
    16 (+2)
    Only one so far. I'm surprised she's not more popular, but I guess she has been on haitus for a while.

3. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    #19 209. (183) [2|0] [AKB] Ishiwata Sena {+4,0}, 4
    Similar to Yamabe Ayu, I liked Senatan when she appeared on Sayonara Mouri.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ranks 200-151 are now up :).

• Like Like x 2
  5. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Who disliked Siyeon? Tbh did she do something wrong?

Good luck on your acting career after graduation.

Ranks #1 in SSK this year and first Aside center, she deserved these points from me. Check out lastest BNK48 single with Pim as center.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm the only one vote for Miu :confused: What the f**k????
    I'm into her right from the frist time I saw her in Natsu no Chikamichi. She's just perfect.
    My favourite Miu pic:
    mobUZzfwg.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I only realised last minute that the ranking was happening, so I barely made my list in time. Anyways the first ones of my list appeared today.

10. 179. (---) [2|0] [SKE] Otani Yuki {+6,0}, 6: I'm so sad she graduated. I liked her a lot. She seemed to get more attention in the group and more opportunities to show her talents. I wish her all the best for the future.
    12. 161. (190) [2|0] [SKE] Takahata Yuki {+7,0}, 7: She is still going strong. She was part of the Senbatsu for Zettai Inspiration. She is very active on Instagram. She likes to post (about) food. She performed alot and is as gorgeous as ever
    17. 194. (229) [2|0] [TP] Lin Yu-hsin {+5,0}, 5: I'm happy that there is some interesst in Team TP as this section of the forum seems very quiet. She is my favourite Team TP member. She was in the only single Team TP released last year. She is quite active on Instagram where she postes many cute pictures. I hope we get to see more of her and Team TP this year.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't have anyone yesterday, but this time, 3 of my votes ranked! and with this, all of my votes for SKE (2), HKT (2) and NGT (1) are revealed. I guess these groups don't have a lot of active fans on the forum ._. Hopefully more people will join the forum, and more people can participate next year. I still have 15 members to be revealed, all from AKB or NMB! For today:

194. (229) [2|0] [HKT] Mogami Nanaka {+5,0}, 5

I gave her 3 points! She is also my highest ranked for HKT. I still don't know who's my oshimen in HKT right now, but I love the 6th gens! and among them, Nanachan got my attention. I find her very pretty and she's actually also funny and cute! She's charming. I enjoy watching content with her! I've seen her in different videos and wrote about it in her thread. if I had to recommend one in particular, it would be the video where she went to different places (to eat) with Ibuki. That was very entertaining and had some funny moments (I almost had Ibuki in my ranking just because of that video lol she was funny XD). For those interested, my full post here! Also, I really hope the next HKT single can be centered by Nanachan <3

01.jpg

194. (247) [2|0] [SKE] Hara Yune {+5,0}, 5

I gave her 3 points! Just like for HKT, I'm not sure who's my oshimen in SKE right now, but I really like Yune since her debuts. She's super cute, and she's pretty! I'm glad that she got in senbatsu in 2023. She works very hard and I can see her becoming important to SKE in future years. I hope she can continue doing well and progress in the group this year!

161. (---) [1|0] [NGT] Ogoe Haruka {+7,0}, 7

I gave her 7 points! I'm the only person who voted for her. I kinda guessed it, because I noticed that she didn't rank last year, which surprised me a bit! it's less surprising this year, since there isn't that many people who voted, but yes. I started to noticed Harurun around 2 years ago or so, but I don't follow NGT at all, so I mostly just watched her videos that were from a YouTube channel (where she visited places) rather than her content as idol. and I found her so cute, pretty, and funny! I somehow didn't think she would be funny (I thought she seemed quiet or shy lol) she's actually quite talkative! and then in 2023, I actually took time to watch her idol content a bit, I saw her birthday stage and I loved her even more. She's just great!! She's now one of my top favorites in 48g. I also listened to NGT songs (well, I listened to all 48g discographies but I pretty much discovered the NGT songs) and I like some of her center songs, especially Awesome! I hope to see her center a single again this year. I wrote more of my thoughts about her and about her birthday stage, in her thread here!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    09. Oki Yuuka (+4)

She has always been a breath of comical if maybe a bit lewd fresh air, something STU was otherwise lacking (at least from my perspective). She'll be greatly missed.

Nice to see the other two non-AKBs I voted for ranked above 151. Although one of those is not surprising at all.

Probably someone going "She betrayed us all and went to Korea! REEEEE"

(Idrc about that but she did participate in a very scripted/edited docu that put her idol experience in an unfairly bad light. But I blame the people who made that doc rather than Siyeon.)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    18. 179. (158) [2|0] [H46] Nibu Akari{+6,0}, 6

My Hinata-oshi who centered her first A-side last year. Sadly soon afterwards she went on hiatus due to back problems but now she's back and looking good again.

16. 179. (205) [2|0] [STU] Oki Yuka{+6,0}, 6

While I was in Tokyo last May I had the great pleasure of meeting Okichan at Shibuya Tsutaya where she had a signing and handover session for her PB. She has a very sweet and friendly personality and I thought that especially with the PB she had a very good future in STU but sadly she announced graduation late last year.

• Like Like x 1
  10. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I have 2 in 250-201 and 2 in 200-151

05. 294. (127) [1|2] [NMB] Kuroda Fuuwa {+7,-7}, 0 (+7)

10. 161. (75) [2|0] [AKB] Fujizono Rei {+7,0}, 7 (+4) - why can't everyone be like her after they graduate
    12. 237. (68) [1|0] [AKB] Utada Hatsuka {+3,0}, 3 (+3) - she's lucky that she's friends with Missaa
    13. 237. (303) [1|0] [STU] Imamura Mitsuki {+3,0}, 3 (+3) -
    [​IMG]
    hoooly, what a nice view. her photobook was released this year but the photos were probably taken in 2023. and I would just forget to vote for her next year

19. 161. (229) [3|0] [STU] Mineyoshi Arisa {+7,0}, 7 (+1) - since I gave Michu a vote, I didn't want to leave out the cutest in STU

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Fortunately, no my choices has been revealed on Ranks 200-151... But what I've to say is that I'm sooooo surprised that there's no even one 17ki or 18ki yet! It means that girls (even these less popular) did good job in the last year :hehe:

BTW: Is there any chance for unranked girls list later?

• Like Like x 1
  12. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    #5 161. (166) [1|0] [AKB] Shimizu Maria {+7,0}, 7
    Before graduation I think she would have been around three, but since then I've not really followed her as much.
    #7 194. (127) [1|0] [AKB] Yoshikawa Nanase {+5,0}, 5
    When I initially started to watch Batchkoi I found Nanase a little irritating, but I think she really found her groove being the host as time went on.
    #15 161. (21) [3|0] [AKB] Nakanishi Chiyori {+7,0}, 7
    I'd been a fan of Chiyori for a while and she always had a good sense for variety.
    #16 161. (205) [2|0] [AKB] Hidaritomo Ayaka {+7,0}, 7
    Same as the top two, I became a fan of Hiidaya after watching Batchkoi.

13. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    194. (350) [1|0] [H46] Kishi Honoka {+5,0}, 5
    I was really sad to see her leave so early. I thought she was super funny and a really out there girl. She was very entertaining but I hope she does alright in her private life. She deserves happiness.

194. (---) [2|0] [S46] Ishimori Rika {+5,0}, 5

She became my Saku 3ki oshi really quickly. I don't know, there's just something about her I like. I think she's absolutely precious.

179. (275) [2|0] [N46] Yoshida Ayano Christie {+6,0}, 6

It took a long time but Ayatii finally made senbatsu! I was really proud of her and she deserved it! Now all Nogi 3ki have had senbatsu experience!

161. (350) [2|0] [H46] Miyachi Sumire {+7,0}, 7

The burikko character on HinaAi is so funny and I think Sumilegend is adorable. Also bonus points for her fishing me at a meet and greet lmfao

161. (350) [1|0] [N46] Mukai Hazuki {+7,0}, 7

MUKAIIIIII senbatsu apperances and it seems like she's gotten a bit more popularity in recent times! I'm really happy for her because she's a joy to watch on TV and if you ever have the chance to meet her or talk to her, let her know! She's a good spirit!

14. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

194. (---) [2|0] [S46] Ishimori Rika{+5,0}, 5

My 17 (+2). Had to throw out some support for the new gens. Unrelated, but I'm shocked to see Ten-chan so low.

15. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    #7 179. (105) [2|0] [H46] Kageyama Yuuka {+6,0}, 6
    Hinatazaka46's intelligent girl...Sad that she graduated from the group...
    #9 209. (303) [1|0] [TP] Chiu Pin-han {+4,0}, 4
    My favorite member in Team TP. Again, she has graduated...
    #10 251. (---) [1|1] [SKE] Nakano Airi {+4,-2}, 2
    I have been watching the new Team KII stage performances for a while, and she is my favorite performer. (Yeah, I saw the photos, but it wasn't enough to convince me that the guy went with her is her BF.)
    #17 251. (248) [1|0] [STU] Fukuda Akari{+2,0}, 2
    STU48's Vice-Captain and a hardcore fan of SKE48 =))

16. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    I regretted to forgot her during vote.
    My second Positive vote. (+1) Her acting after graduation is good.
    My third positive vote. (+3) Her showroom heals me every night.
    My fourth positve vote. (+7) She's now working on a short film.
    https://www.facebook.com/Starlingst...zxRZ84xC3sL9cMVTDUL91RzcQVz8nhFpoeXy8GEwnkxdl

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ranks 150-101 now up :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    My choices not making it into the top 100:

161 +7 07. Hidaritomo Ayaka (+5)
    209 +4 09. Takase Mana (+4)
    149 +8 11. Kakehashi Sayaka (+4)
    209 +4 12. Kamimura Hinano (+3)
    209 +4 13. Saito Kyoko (+3)
    194 +5 15. Inoue Rina (+2)
    209 +4 18. Kuromi Haruka (+1)

19. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Lotta big guns for me in this last batch. I have to say, I’m really intrigued by the members who only appeared on one list but are super high on that list.

Who included Gui ChuChu? I just saw her for the first time when she did some kind of appearance with some NMB members and was immediately super interested. Absurdly cute.

20. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Another two for me

02. 104. (144) [2|0] [SKE] Ida Reona {+13,0}, 13: My ablsolute favourite SKE48 member. She defenitly needs more recognition. I like her stage presence and her social media. I'm sad, she is so underrated.
    10. 179. (---) [2|0] [SKE] Otani Yuki {+6,0}, 6
    12. 161. (190) [2|0] [SKE] Takahata Yuki {+7,0}, 7
    17. 194. (229) [2|0] [TP] Lin Yu-hsin {+5,0}, 5
    20. 117. (190) [2|0] [AKB] Shinozaki Ayana {+11,0}, 11: I always liked her and her youtube videos are pretty entertaining.