[GOODS] AKB48 2012 Calendars

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 18, 2011.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    In more ways to waste our money, Shogakukan is releasing another calendar box for 2012, sort of like last year's "Gift from God" box, except this year's theme is "Cheer Up!" And apparently mizugi will cheer us up, so the senbatsu members from this year's elections will be in mizugi. Because it's not like we get any mizugi photoshoots....oh wait. :XD: The box will come with the poster calendar, size A3, 12 clear folders featuring 12 "selected members" (most likely media senbatsu) a paper fan and a message sticker for 2500 yen. Oh, and if you pre-order before November 7th, you get the first press bonus, another sticker. Yay /sarcasm Calendar releases December 9th.

And you get different stuff for ordering from different stores (Seven Eleven, Amazon Japan, etc), so it would benefit you to wait until they reveal what each store has here: http://www.shogakukan.co.jp/pr/akb48cal2012/

Given the crappy quality of last year's box (small calendar, outfits chosen sucked, other stuff were practically useless, except this year's is even more useless) I'd recommend anyone considering calendars to buy either the individual calendars instead, or the Tokyo Date ones, unless you're an obsessive collector like me :wall:

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yeah, considering the goodies they tend to give with concert DVD's, the 1/48 games, and the recent DVD collection the calendar goodies are pretty weak imho. Photos>>>>>> stickers. So yeah, just sticking with the individuals.

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Each of the B2 calendar posters have been shown... (spoiler obviously [hehe] )

[​IMG]

4. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I agree, I get the feeling that some of the lower senbatsu will miss out on their agency calenders because of the Tokyo date ones... :(

But hopefull the TD ones will ad least have good pics.

I heard there is also a 12 member offical group calender comming out as well, I wonder who will be included in that: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4210902

5. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Cool picture. There are so many I want to buy :)

I like Mayuyu's hat in her pic :) The Miichan one isn't as cute as I would've liked :( Suuchan's Picture is mega cute!! :nb:

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the pictures. This will definitely help my choices.

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Argh, I thought it would be just as easy as getting Miorin's and being done with it, Tomochin's, Miichan's, and Mayuyu's are tempting me... Nakayan and Nacchan's look really cute too. WHY MUST MY FAVES BE SO CUTE? I can't possibly afford to buy multiple copy's of these as well as a date calendar and I'm still waiting on the legit calendars to be announced... ugh, tough call. [sealed]

8. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Preordered my Sayaka calendar! <3 Having Her Imperial Hotness on my wall all year round will definitely cheer me up!

9. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

Preordered Yukirin Solo calendar both type already. I have to skip to group calendar due to my budget is limited :p

10. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

LOL I might end buying the Chris one now, I mean it (and Reinyan's too)

Mariyagi doing a sexy pose huh :hehe:

11. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Are these the covers or do you get a different pic every month with the poster calendars?

12. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    No, that's the whole calendar. The entire thing is one B2 poster with the months along the bottom.

13. oddball

oddball Member

hmm, wondering if the 4 I pre-ordered is a bit to much calender wise, well at least I will have a good idea of what the date is! :p

was gonna get just Haachan's and Nakayan's this year but I looked at Paruru's and I had to get that and the same goes for Wasamin who I think looks great in hers....

14. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I ordered both of Yuko's last week at 7-11... not the best photo for the B2....

Guess I'll order Tomochin to balance out the slight disappointment.

15. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

it would have been perfect if they come up with some team calender as well...seems like i am interested in quite a few...but do i need so many calenders to remind me of the dates?

16. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Team Calendars is such a great and simple idea.

It often seems to me that AKB48 needs a better goods marketing department. SKE48 actually seems to have a slight edge on them in this area. I mean, why don't I have the opportunity to buy Majisuka Gakuen books to go with my Mousou Deka book?

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I prefer solo calendars but definitely would not mind having a T4 or B calendar. There's 16 girls per team (well, except for 4 atm) so that's two girls per page or they could go for a monthly calendar with a couple of group/duo shots.

18. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

Why don't I have more money?! I need a few of these calendars >_<

19. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I REALLY want Mariko's now. I have Sayaka's pre-ordered, but to also have Mariko's and Sae's, it'd be like, a triple awesome of hotness on my wall. <3

Oh and Ume-chans. I want hers too!

20. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

After much struggle, I finally decided on my calendar order:

Watanabe Mayu

Uchida Mayumi

Fukie Reina

Sashihara Rino

Ota Aika

Nito Moena.

Being able to seek Nito's bellybutton was the final clincher putting that one over the other close choices.

Now to find a place with more wall space.