[GOODS] AKB48 2012 Calendars

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Got the "this is the price of shipping your calendars" email from HMV, 3700yen for 10 of the solo calendars... I hope they're not folded or I'll die :fp: at that price I bloody well hope they're not...

2. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

^ That's what puts me off HMV, the fact you don't know your shipping price until they're about to ship it :/

Happy cuz my Yui calendar got shipped today! :D

3. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Has anyone of you bought the AKB48 official calendar box 2012, I am very curious to see pictures :) thanks
    I want to buy it, but im not 100% sure.

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Take a look at page 2/3 of the thread.

5. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I bought 4 different poster style calendars. ¥980 each :)

the Tokyo date ones don't seem to be released until 29th :(

the AKB cheer up Japan calendar or whatever it's called seems to be sold out everywhere I went. well I thong that's what the signs said.

6. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=2012CL-635 it says the first press is sold out but I think they still have the cheer up calendar... im not sure though.. it says usually
    [worried]

7. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Ugh ffs, HMV still haven't shipped my calendars after I gave them the go-ahead to ship them... it has been a week... :fp:

8. cosmosphere85

cosmosphere85 Kenkyuusei

I'll get one of Sayaka from cd-japan when i decide which one to choose :^^;: I want some from other girls too but i don't think i can afford it,since i plan to buy the DVDs together [wonder]

9. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

The following online stores still have pre-orders available:
    HMV JP
    7-11 JP
    Amazon JP

10. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I am still a little confused whats the difference between the tokyo date and the normal 2012 calendars?

11. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    It lists the differences in the first post-

Solo calendars- size B2 (27.83 x 19.69 in), 1 poster only, MSRP 981 yen.

Tokyo Date calendars - 8 pages, 30 x 30 cm (11.81 x 11.81 in) with a case, MSRP 1980 yen.

So the 'normal' ones are simply a poster, while the Tokyo Date ones are several pages.

12. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

oh ok thank you :)

13. ChefNana

ChefNana Kenkyuusei

Seems like the Tokyo Date calendars are out; CDJapan has my order "In shipping Process".

14. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I ordered Takamina's Tokyo Date calendar and the 2012 calendars of Acchan and Mayuyu :)
    The shipping was so expensive bc they didn't had the FEDEX option :( but anyways ... waiting for them! :)

15. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    ^ YesAsia? I always get free shipping. lol

16. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I will try them, the thing is that I wanted to use some points I had hehehe but if you compare prices, yesasia has more expensive the calendars, so at the end is the same thing...

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^You're using CDJ right? I have absolutely no idea why the FedEx option is no longer available for not only calendars but figures and other merch as well. I think thankfully, you can still ship books with it. That option saved me a ton in shipping before but now I have to either pay out the ass for EMS/Airmail or order separately. I don't even see an explanation for the change on their site so I could at least, understand it so I'm just damn annoyed. :hmm:

Haven't ordered mine yet, too many options so I'm waiting to see the results. Those who have theirs on the way, please do share some pics. :cute:

18. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Yes I am using CDJ, I think its because of the volume (maybe but not sure), I will ask on their twitter account later. And yes, FEDEX saved me a TON on shipping, also because I only have FEDEx or EMS since its secured and here in Mexico is popular to your mail been stolen or such, so it narrows to only those options, anyways... next time I will compare prices also with HMV (I am really aiming on other two calendars :awesome: )
    I will put pictures as soon as I get them, they said they shipped my order :) [party] :inlove:

19. hanachan01

hanachan01 Kenkyuusei

I think I'm the only one who likes Team B's outfits! I think they are the cutest, though I love Team 4's as well. Mayuyu's hat in particular is awesome.

With the date books, can they actually be used as calendars? Like, do they have spaces to write appointments for each day? I want to get Kojiharu's, but only if I can use it. Or has this information not been released yet?

I'm debating whether I want Sayaka or Haachan's poster calendar. Haachan doesn't get as much support so I want to do so here, but I like Sayaka a little more, and both have lovely pictures. Hmm....

20. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

You are not the only one, I bought the mayuyu one because: I like her, I play the piano and love music, so I bought that one for those reasons.
    About the date books, when I recieve them I will post pictures of them, I still will not put anything on them LOL