I created an AKB48 quiz in facebook LOL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by garnetjester, May 11, 2009.

1. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    woww u did this quiz awhile back...with the old teams but I just did it teehee!

For Team K I got Miyazawa Sae:
    You're Sae. Your energy level is just THROUGH THE ROOF. You appear to have ingested large doses of caffeine at all times, and you're always happy and bouncy. Your friends love you because you're never boring to hang out with and also because you cheer them up whenever they are feeling down

Well not really at all times but I guess are times I'm just plain random, high and crazy :p

For Team A I got Kitahara Rie though now she's in Team B. lol.
    You're Kitarie. You're a very funny person, but only when you trust the people around you. Otherwise, you're kind of shy, or you could give that impression to people. Always thinking of your friends, you make sure that you can share time with them even if they are far away! After all, for you, a friend is forever.

Funny person...only when I trust the people around me...oh gosh to an extent that is true. Well about being shy...it depends!! If I can warm up to a person really fast, I'm really chatty!! If not, yeahh I can pretty quiet and shy. Most of the time arond people I'm confortable with, I'm loud and random though :p

2. sesss

sesss Kenkyuusei

Re:

now facebook limits number of results for Your quizzes