Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I would like to introduce myself. I'm fans of Miyazawa Sae.

I'm sorry. Maybe I didn't vote for Sae in AKB48 Sousenkyo / SNH48 General Election, because I don't have much money.

But, I will continue to support Sae from my heart.

2. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    To be honest I don't like Sae participating in SNH election.. but I guess they just didn't wanna leave her out since she's a member after all. It'd be totally different thing if the elections weren't so close to each other. I don't want to see Sae dropping because people split their votes for both elections >_<;; It seems like the fans are focusing on the AKB election though and trying to push Sae into Kami7. I rather see Sae promoting and performing the new AKB single. Even if she made it into SNH senbatsu, we don't know if she's able to perform that much over there..

3. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    For all Sae's oshimen.

Thank you for welcoming me, and received me to be a part of the Miyazawa family.

4. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    I think Sae is joining the SNH Elections to just show support and kind of be like the face girl since she has some popularity. So far that's the feeling I get that management is using her for. :glare: Of course, I do think that Sae herself also knows this and decided to go along with it to support the group.
    I think the girls in SNH are talented in singing but I kind of feel they are still a bit lacking in something. Like they try a little too hard to not be themselves. :wtf:

@rka I think that's a great idea!

5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Imo she there wasn't even a choice for her. If she wouldn't have participated, it would just show that she gave up on SNH and it would be the complete opposite of her last Sousenkyo-speech.

I would also join the flower-stand thing!

6. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Ok, I finished summarizing the new UrePia (It's not so extensive this time, sorry for that ;) )

Page 1
    Because of her play, she went to Shanghai for only 2 days to do SNH-related work. During a ride on a pleasure boat, she was able to enjoy the night view of Shanghai for the first time. However since it was cloudy that day, she wasn't able to see her beloved stars. Nevertheless she really loved the view of the skyline and took lots of pictures, from the towers for example.
    --After that, the interviewer explains Sae that the tower she was talking about was the "Oriental Pearl Tower" which is the second highest TV-Tower in Asia after the Tokyo Skytree. There is a observatory in the sphere and a wax museum showing the development from old to new Shanghai. Then he asked her if she had seen another certain weird-shaped building.

Page 2
    During the boatride, she hurrily searched a app for night-views.
    --The interviewer is now talking about another building: The Shanghai World Financial Center has the worlds highest observatory. Located on the 100th floor, you can see whole Shanghai from there. Parts of the SNH-ver. of Flying Get were filmed there.
    Sae started singing some lyrics of Flying Get and the interviewer was surprised how fluent she could do this part. When she last went to China, she was happy that she could do the Greeting in Chinese and later she learned how to say "See you later" and "When will we meet again? soon?"

Page 3
    The translator told her that she was using a wrong term until then when saying goodbye. Then the interviewer told her about the meaning of some Chinese expressions. When she went to Shanghai the last time, she was able to drink Tapioka-drink but she wasn't able to eat "Maratan". She and Yannu wanted to go but there wasn't enough time. Her schedule is so busy, there were times she didn't know wether she was in Tokyo, Shanghai or Osaka.

Page 4
    During the time she was away from home, lots of things changed. For example the position of the Sofa!! She complains about the position of the sofa towards the TV. (Not sure how exactly though) When she was away, she ended up talking for more than 1 hour with her mom. It's a new experience for her being not at home for a long time.

Page 5
    Sae thinks a great way to make new friends is to talk to them directly, she learned that from other members. It feels always good when someone approaches you and says "You did well" for example. Other good ways to make friends are introduction by acquaintances, going out for a drink or by Co-starring.

Page 6
    However from now on she wants to try to make friends even with people she haven't had any contact before. Also she wants do slowly start making plans for May and June.

7. yosha1314

yosha1314 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    Yosha1314
    Thanks for the translation. Always good to know more about Sae ;). For some reason it's pretty hard to find translated things on her. *sigh*

8. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hmmmm I dunno, depends on how much it will cost :/ I'll probably spend a lil' more for the votes later.. and then there will be a birthday project too?

9. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Sae went to Kojiharu's Birthday-party :) It seems she draw funny moon faces on everyone's arms ^^

10. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ Weren't the moon faces some kinda stickers/fake tattoos though? o_O Sae had a drawn face on her arm and instead of "Sae", "esa" was written on it XD

GOOD NEWS! Sae's in the next SKE48 single senbatsu! I can't wait to see the PV and stuff ahhhhhh ;;A;;
    EDIT: ...apparently not confirmed yet but meh, I believe Sae will be in anyway whenever they make the official announcement.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  11. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Aaah, that's so awesome!! Finally Sae's back in a single! I'm so happy now!!!

12. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    From the pictures I saw on Mariko's Instagram it looks like most of them were temporary tattoos but Sae had a hand-drawn one for whatever reason. You can see here http://instagram.com/p/m_zruktdv7/ how the one Yuko has and the one in the background (which I'm pretty sure is Tojima Hana's hand) are the same, but Sae's is kind of wonky, haha. Also Mariko wrote that Sae drew it herself.

I'm not sure that there's enough time to arrange a flower stand, since the shonichi is on the 25th. I think it might be better to save money for the election or whatever happens for her birthday honestly. I'm wondering what unit Sae will get in Seifuku no Me though, I hadn't realized that it was starting so soon. I'd love to see her in Omoide Ijou but I'm guessing that Jurina will get that again. I'm assuming not Kareha or Ookami to Pride, although I kind of want to see the latter just once lol [hehe]

Definitely excited to see Sae in a single again though! I'm sure that she will be, whenever it's announced.

13. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I haven't seen any SKE stages, pretty much all SKE songs are new to me.. hmmm maybe I should watch this one so I'd know what to expect and be a little familiar with the songs before Sae joins :chuffed:

14. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm quite familiar with ske, specially team S' stage seifuku no me..

I cant wait for both collabo between sae n ske48 team s..

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I feel a little sad when they removed Sae pro5 from AKB web (actually, they removed Team Kaigai pro5, right?)

I really look forward to watching Miyazawa S shonichi :3 I guess she'll center Mangekyou or Onna no ko no dairokkan but imagine Sae solo Kareha no Station [hehe] It'll be "fabulous" (honestly, when I heard that she'll sing some songs like Himawari, Maria, Mushi no Ballad, I though her performance'll bad, and it turned out not as bad as I thought, so...)

And can you send me the project Saetter regarding? Although I'm not sure my paypal is ok to donate :fp: I still have problem with paypal >"<

16. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Thanks for the update and PM me too rka!!

17. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  18. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I'm also not sure. There are streams anyone can watch but I think for the premium thing you have to buy something... But I hope someone will be so kind to record it ;)

19. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    So, tomorrow (or today, depending on where you are^^) is the Shonichi of Team S \(^o^)/
    Considering various tweets and surprisingly G+ updates, Sae is already the world's best Senpai again :) She seems to get along really well with the other members, especially the younger ones. I'm sure Team S will do a great job.
    I'm curious how they will do in the Team-pennant race...

20. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    can't wait until tomorrow for Miyazawa Team S Shonichi
    somehow, i saw some people guessed Sae is going to solo Kareha no Station
    will just have to wait and see, so excited now.