【documentary】original C of UZA are Jurina and Mayuyu

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mano Haruka, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I can see many ways to keep a member from going ... The most easy one being to ask their agency to keep them in AKB. Agencies have to maintain good relations with AKB, for all their members (Yuko and Takamina's agencies do not have only one member of AKB to manage for example), and for future relations too.

2. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I was under impression that making Yuko Team K captain was one of the Aki-P "legal means" to keep her in AKB. It's new experience for her. Perfectly in line with AKB goal letting girls learn new things.

3. nexusil

nexusil Kenkyuusei

Personally, I find the reality show analyzing aspect quite enjoyable =)

4. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

I agree and it's the same for my oshi Mariko. I wish she'd leave and start the next phase of her life (acting/fashion). Her becoming captain of team A is no consolation. I've never really liked the captain position in AKB, it seems to go to someone who will never be a top star but can keep all the other girls happy/together/in line. In other words, a baa-chan. Captain suits some girls...I can see Takamina running AKB long after she stops singing but not girls like Yuko or Mariko. They're real stars who need to leave to realize their potential, especially at their age. The same goes for Kojima (acting), Itano (singing), Nakayan(seiyuu)....they are all ready to become stars on their own. Hopefully Nakayan can become a seiyuu like Horie Yui or Mizuki Nana, where her anime work and her singing are equally popular.

I'm hoping Ono Erena does really well (love her first 2 singles)...maybe that will give some more girls the motivation to jump.

5. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Actually the one holding Mariko-sama back from graduating is herself. She has stated herself that she has no intention to leave until all the other 1st Generation members graduate. So there's really nothing we can do about Mariko-sama's case.
    Besides I think Takamina's a top star. I mean well......what's your definition of a top star? Takamina has her singing, she's very popular, and she could obvious graduate at any time and still be (at least moderately) successful.

6. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Yuko has been shafted and not well treated (according to her real worth) for a long time, but I think she got to the point that it didn't matter too much to her. I suspect she laughs at some of these girls so keen to be center as though it has intrinsic worthwhile meaning.

Even when she won the election they had to bring on Acchan just to remind her that she is still second place, and that her winning was second place to the desire of management to trade on Acchan one more time. Is wonder Yuko just didn't walk out then. I also think Acchan would have only been the shadow of the image she became if it wasn't for Yuko.

I think Yuko is well over the center nonsense now, and probably knows that she has more talent than them all put together, so now they have to be mentored and baby sat all the way until somebody can establish the sort of presence the Acchan/Yuko did. I suspect it will eventually be Paruru/Mayuyu...a that would be some sort of a mirror of Acchan/Yuko but a lower quality version of what was a pretty great team.