2018 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^^Of course it can be realistic. Just vote a million times for all of them. Boom. Reality.

Whether it’s your hope whatever, no one can gain double their votes. It is as unrealistic as your Kami7. Before telling me to chill, chill your beans.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No one can double their votes? Hmm

I would agree so in 2016 but it's 2017. Explain the NGT whirlwind phoenomena cuz after that I believe anything can happen. If you rank by your own fantasy it might be even closer and accurate than a calculated prediction.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The title of this thread is literally Predictions, Hopes, Dreams. I was just having a laugh with my list and If the voting went the way I wanted it to, that would be my list. It's the most realistic my " hopes and dreams" fantasy list could possibly be. It's not a hard concept to grasp so why jump on my post like it's the be all and end all of this thread. It's not that deep for you to be getting all analytical about it. Which is why I repeat my plea, chill. Wait until i make my ACTUAL prediction before trying to dissect each part of my list.

As for the "no one can double their votes" comment, that's simply not true. Ogino Yuka, Nakai Rika, Fukuoka Seina, Murase Sae, Kato Yuuka, Yoshida Akari did it last year, and that's only girls I care about enough to know. Of course i don't expect them to add an additional 100k to their votes, THAT'S unrealistic, however this is a prediction, hopes and dreams thread, so if someone wants to make their number 1 spot have Minegishi Minami with 289k votes, why is it an issue?

Jesus a girl can't even post a simple thing without people not reading it properly and then wanting to comment on it. lmao, good old s48.

Should have been more clear, I mean in terms of rank changes, not the whole shebang. A lot of it, for me at least, was predictable. The only unpredictable thing was the two NGT members ranking in senbatsu, but the rest of the ranks went as I assumed it would. People who I thought would have huge increases did, and people who i expected to fall did too. The person I expected to win won, the person I expected to lose lost and graduated, as I predicted would happen too lol (i didn't think the response would be so dead though LOL now that was a surprise. I kinda just want more shockers and ranking shake ups. Unexpected rises and falls. The last time I felt that was in 2013 welp. I guess this is a subjective topic though.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

My Predictions as of December 16, 2017
    Senbatsu
    1) Matsui Jurina (SKE48)
    2) Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
    3) Yokoyama Yui (AKB48)
    4) Ogino Yuka (NGT48)
    5) Okada Nana (AKB48)
    6) Suda Akari (SKE48)
    7) Takahashi Juri (AKB48)
    8) Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
    9) Yoshida Akari (NMB48)
    10) Homma Hinata (NGT48)
    11) Souda Sarina (SKE48)
    12) Mukaichi Mion (AKB48)
    13) Minegishi Minami (AKB48)
    14) Kato Rena (AKB48)
    15) Kodama Haruka (HKT48)
    16) Kojima Mako (AKB48)

Notables In the Other Units
    • Undergirls: Moeka, Nao, Katomina, Gatanee, YuiYui, Seina, Sayaya, Nako, Miku, Yuuri, Madoka
    • Next Girls: Mio, Rika, Tsugumin, Mahohon, Egochan, Meru, Komiharu, Megu, Yumirin, Hiwatan, Yunana
    • Future Girls: Miyajima, Yuurin (NGT), Fu, Aki, Moekyun, Ota
    • Upcoming Girls: Ayutarou, Noepii, Mikotti, Jo

Notables Not Entering
    Sashihara Rino, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Takayanagi Akane, Matsumura Kaori, Oba Mina, Muto Tomu

Jurina vs. Sakura will begin Chapter 3 of the SSK (With the Acchan vs. Yuko battle being Chapter 1 (2009-2011), and Mayuyu vs. Sasshi battle being Chapter 2 (2014, 2016-2017). Also I think Yuihan oshis will surprise this year and make the Top 3 (Giving her a Shot to winthe 2019 SSK). OgiYuka should keep her momentum going in 2018. Naachan will continue her rise to the top. I think this ends up being Dasu's final SSK (as I think she will be graduating in 2019) so I figure she will have one more go at this. Juri makes the Kami 7 I think (with Mirurun and Akarin very close behind).

I think Hinatan Oshis will show that last year wasn't no fluke and she will move up and make the Top 10. I think Souda will remain in Senbatsu, but will drop. I think Mion will return to senbatsu after falling out of it last year (I think Nao becomes the girl this year to do it).

This will be the year Miichan FINALLY returns to senbatsu, then in her senbatsu speech , she says : With Me Finally returning to Senbatsu in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo, I can finally say that I, Minegishi Minami, will graduate from AKB48. After forever, I feel this will be the year Renacchi FINALLY make Senbatsu (Along with Kojimako). I think Haruppi will return, but giving how we've seen girls who didn't enter the year before, but enter the year after, I think she ends up dropping, but will remain in senbatsu.

Went with the Notables (That I could think of) for the other Members (Since I really couldn't think of where they will rank). But I'm calling it right now, Moeka will be the Undergirls Center, As I mention Nao will be in the High Undergirls. Also feel Katomina Oshis will FINALLY get serious and make sure Katomina ranks high (I got her as Undergirls, but I think she will be Low Undergirls, High Next Girls).

Like with OgiYuka and Hinatan, Gatanee's HS Sales have been rising for quite a while now and I think her oshis are ready to rank her higher (Wouldn't surprised me if she is in Senbatsu for the Prelims). YuiYui I think will continue her rise to senbatsu (I think she ends up ranking in the Top 20). Same will go for Sayaya, Seina, Yuuri, Madoka, and Miku (I think Nako also returns to the Undergirls).

Giving that her HS Sales have been declining as of late, I feel Rika drops in the SSK to the Next Girls (High Next Girls). Komiharu I feel will make her climb back up. Hiwatan I think will have a big jump and be in the next girls, as will a current Ace and a future ace (Yumirin making her debut and Yunana making a huge jump).

I think Fu will become the Orin from last year's SSK (The Sisters Oshis Help). Also think Aki will continue her jump in the SSK (as I still think she will center a Single for HKT48 next year).

Noepii is more of hoping since I wanna see her rank so badly (Wanna see her reaction as well). I feel Jo will finally rank for the first time, as will Ayutarou. I think this will finally be the year Mikotti enters SSK and is able to rank finally (Then announces grad after the 53rd Single comes out).

Lots will change in the next 6 months, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes down.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I was just kidding. :p I knew what you meant since I think probably everyone here predicted Sasshi 1st and Mayo 2nd plus grad anyways since they were giving hella obvious hints that it was their last SSK.

If you cared other them, the shockers for me I remember from last year was obviously the nuggets sweeping into the ranks (I mean when they announced Kado Yuria at 77 I dropped my jaws and knew shie was gunna get real lol), HKT train wreck, SKE surges as 2nd biggest party, NMB regresses but secures high ranks, Mion Mako Komi drop and eito stagnates despite strong year. Individual surprises memorable for me was Satopii and Rara ranking high, Yuihan in Kami 7, Rika and Hinata ranks higher than thier target, Nao and Sarina breaking through senbatsu and Lemonz glorious return.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I feel next year will be the year of the 8.

With all of them having kennin, their exposure is going to get bigger (at least in team songs, whenever those come) and units (we might get in the album).

Four of them (Ikumin, Odaeri, Hijirin and Yamada) were in the top 100 this year, so I expect them to jump to the top 80 next with some others.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I feel Tomu won't even run again

Dream:

1 Yuiyui because AKB has to take the crown back home.
    2 Jurina / Sakura
    4 Ogiyuka
    5 Naachan
    6 Yui
    7Juri
    8 Miru
    9 Sarina
    10 Homma
    11 Dasu
    12 Akane
    13 Nao
    14 etc ... Mion, Mio, Mikurin, whoever

Realistic:
    All the above go 1 rank higher and Yuiyui ends up low senbatsu or high undergirls.

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She has said that she intends to enter 2018 SSK.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Now I'm expecting another miracle,

That if Tomu joins after being absent last year,

She'd become the center.

10. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I’d vote for her.. or Naachan.. anything to give competition to Sakura or Jurina >.<

11. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    My prediction for senbatsu
    1. Matsui Jurina
    2. Miyawaki Sakura
    3. Yokoyama Yui
    4. Ogino Yuka
    5. Suda Akari
    6. Okada Nana
    7. Muto Tomu
    8. Shiroma Miru
    9. Mukaichi Mion
    10. Souda Sarina
    11. Takahashi Juri
    12. Oguri Yui
    13. Tanaka Miku
    14. Furuhata Nao / Oba Mina
    15. Minegishi Minami
    16. Takayanagi Akane

Hope :
    - Minegishi Minami comeback to senbatsu
    - Ota Yuuri to top 3 undergirls (17/18/19)
    - Jo Eriko rank-in for the first time
    - Obata Yuna and Kato Minami increased their rank to Undergirls/Next girls.
    - More NMB48 get a rank for the first time.

Fear :
    Homma Hinata and Furuhata Nao dropped rank to Undergirls.

Dreams :
    Rank 81-100 get the "Waiting Girls" and also song & Music Video.

12. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Hopes:
    1. Tomu
    2. Yukirin
    3. Sayanee
    4. Ogiyuka
    5. J
    6. Sakura
    7. Dasu
    8. Mirurun
    9. Naachan
    10. Akarin
    11. Nakai
    12. Kaotan
    13. Yuihan
    14. Miichan
    15. Yuiri Murayama
    16. Yuiyui

PREDICTION: :cold:
    1. J
    2. Sakura
    3. Ogiyuka
    4. Tomu (AKB's only hope lol)
    5. Dasu
    6. Miru
    7. Naachan
    8. Yuihan
    9. Juri
    10. Mion
    11. Yuuri
    12. Rika
    13. AKarin
    14. Hinata
    15. Minami Minegishi
    16. Miku Tanaka

Bye Sally
    Sorry Haruppi, you still fat, there's no way you're back at senbatsu unless you lose some (a lot of) weight
    Nao, well choices
    Churi, love you but I don't see you back at senbatsu anymore
    Kaotan, please UG center!!!
    YuiYui, I see her in high UG this year next to Naru
    Renachi and Mako, the forever UG
    Okappa is ok in UG
    I'm afraid Minarun might go down to NG
    Hopefully Saya, Madoka and Seina stay in UG

13. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Prediction
    1. Sayaka … assume this is her last ssk, for sure she can easily reach this position if she join this year ssk
    2. J … just let her graduate to focus on her wrestling career :fear:
    3. Sakura
    4. Okada nana … AKB need a new representative, with the recent push she get ( STU debut , album cover center, Photo book, etc ) and highly praised solo concert, so I think she can reach this spot or at least top 5
    5. Yokoyama yui
    6. Suda
    7. Furuhata nao
    8. Shiroma
    9. Yoshida akari
    10. Mukaichi
    11. Takahashi Juri
    12. Ogino yuka … i don't think last year preliminary result was legit especialy for ngt, so i put her in there or even drop to UG
    13. Souda sarina
    14-16. Random new pushed girls from UG + OGURI

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK. Here's my ultimate dream for this year sousenkyo:

• Taniguchi Megu: Senbatsu
    • Kawamoto Saya: Senbatsu
    • Ogino Yuka: Kami 7
    • Mutou Tomu: Center

Maybe an unrealistic target & miracle is needed but this is justice & they deserve it. You'd think Ogiyuka in kami 7 is the most realistic but I have a worry that she'd drop so I hope she'd get miracle again. Tomu maybe in kami 7 but I hope she'd be the center because she deserves justice after how AKS treating her badly, also if she's the center, it'd be very good for AKB48. Note: I heard Tomu has confirmed that she'd join sousenkyo this year after being absent last year. Sayaya & Megu deserve justice & spotlights too because they're amazing yet underrated compared to some front & pushed members, they've worked so hard.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    some prediction for girls who i think will improve their ranking next year
    Taniguchi Megu: 27-35
    Kubo Satone: 24-30
    Hiwatashi Yui: 35-42
    Komiyama Haruka: 24-28
    Nishikawa Rei: 70-75
    Goto Moe: 50-54
    Kato Minami: 30-35
    Ota Yuuri: 14-20
    Mukaichi Mion: 12-14
    Yabuki Nako:28-32
    Fukuoka Seina:20-24
    Nakai Rika:15-18
    Goto Rara:27-32
    Obata Yuna:16-22
    Matsuoka Hana:33-36
    Yamamoto Ayaka:40-50
    Oguma Tsugumi:65-70

16. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    only prediction: hellfire

if the biggest staple members of the group are leaving one by one/"not participating but not leaving" there are bound to be fans who will give their votes to their second-fave girls and who knows who they are. maybe they all ban together and push a nobody into the undergirls. sky is the limit here

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, without Sasshi, Mayu, Yukirin and Sayanee (if they stay out) it’s a grabs for anyone (except for the top spots).

I think Naachan has the Kami7 slot locked.
    She centers the senbatsu song in the new album, yesterday’s concert was a success, and if her song goes high in RH she’ll have some momentum... plus STU debuting!

Now, if she centers the next single... BAM!

I expect (just as anyone) Jurina taking the crown, but damn I’d love it if Ogiyuka rushed to the top.

18. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Predictions:
    Jurina wins

Hopes: Yuki runs and wins

Dreams: Iwatate Saho gets to UG.

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Deleting my hope post in page 1 , updated with hope and predict.

Predict :

Venue : Hiroshima

1.Sakura
    2.Jurina
    3.Dasu
    4.Yuihan
    5.Nana
    6.Mirurun
    7.Sally
    8.Ogiyuka
    9.Tomu
    10.Hinatan