3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Is Sakaguchi Tamami an Acquaintance of Keya46 Suzumoto Miyu ?

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah they used to be in the same indie group, non-sugar.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How'd you learn about that?!

Also a general 3rd Gen question: Who got the biggest boost to their visibility with the senpai PR on NogiChu?

For me, it's Mukai. I didn't know anything about her and now she's gonna be real fun to have around. Who'd you got?

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the only thing i remembered are 2 members that played guitars (Hazuki and Rentan)

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Same with you, for me it's also Hazuki. I only noticed that she appears a lot in 3rd gens blog photos from various members, so I figured that she must be someone who gets along easily with others. And remember the relationship chart? Hazuki also has the most arrows.
    After watching the PR campaign (and nogibingo too), now I understand. She's really a fun person, someone you want to keep close and brighten your day :D

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Dang. That's sad.

You don't remember Yamashita's golf swing? Ririan's "Ikuta!"? Denchan's badminton? Ozono's electric bike? Kubo's trombone? Nakamura's flute? Ayano's ping-pong? Yoda's unicycle? Sakaguchi's drawing? Umezawa's volleyball?

Then the PR didn't really work... Oi! Nogi senpai! You didn't do your job! LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i remembered Hazuki and Rentan coz they played guitar and songs that i heard before. Plus i like Asuka x Hazuki combo :inlove:

i am sure the new fans will find their 3rd gen oshi from these 3 episodes of Nogichu. plus we got a whole season of Bingo 8 to learn more about them.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    After watching the new Kojichuu, I've definetly found my two 3rd gen oshis. Iwamoto Renka (who's younger then me omg) and Mukai Hazuki really made my day in the 'introduce 3rd gen' episodes. I love those two so much and Renka is someone I definetly want to take the sister role for.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For me it also has to be Mukai. Even if she's not one of my personal favorite, it gave me this lasting, very positive impression about her. She's fun, she's game, she's got this image of someone who can get along with anyone.
    Still need to watch last episode with subtitle to understand the whole conversation during Yoda's PR because I think Naachan really did a wonderful job. I want to get as much information as I can about Yuki-chan during the whole segment. I wish it was a bit longer though. Mukai's PR for me stood out since I don't need any sub to understand (or at least enjoy) the whole thing. I have the same opinion about her at Nogibingo.
    Rentan's PR is just Ok, maybe a bit of a let down with Ringo and Manattan's (ah forget it). Don't get me wrong I'm not calling them out, I like Rentan already so it didn't bother me that much. But if you compare it again with Mukai, they also did somewhat of a gag but Asuka just tell her to do it, only to lead her. Mukai was the one doing all the fun stuff so it's still about her and her personality. ;)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    For me, Riria, Momoko and Mizuki.

Not necessarily because of the PR itself though. Some of the PR's were definitely fun to watch, and some members are certainly skilled in some way or another but I am not easily impressed by that.
    I think these members stood out for me just because of their appearance and aura, which is a hard thing to explain.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Another 3rd gen solo event has been announced. This time it's a free concert for up to 3,000 fans for the 27th of May at Hibiya Outdoor Theatre. All fans who apply for and win HS tickets for the 3rd album, and complete the purchase through fortune music, are eligible. But only for the first two rounds (this week and next).
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2017/04/-46-3rd.php

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone catch 3rd Gen on Kanarin and Ringo's NicoNico show, Nama no Idol ga suki?

I didn't understand a word of it and only got through the first hour. I thought the opening introduction was the best bit because I did understand that part. Thought it was hilarious that the members still in school had a hard time with their introduction because they had to add another year. They were so used to their introductions from the past school year that they each had to take some time to think about it. Yoda was the funniest in forgetting her line. Their introductions must be completely rote by now.

16. Damno

Damno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Is it me or yoda looks a bit like noujo

17. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

ive always thought so. very pretty girls both of them

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Nine of the 3rd gen girls already ranked in outside top 200 from the on-going countdown of 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking.
    Intresting, the remaining 3 are Minamin, Yodachan & Momoko
    394. [1|0] Sakaguchi Tamami{+1,0}, 1
    364. [1|0] Nakamura Reno{+3,0}, 3
    345. [1|0] Mukai Hazuki{+4,0}, 4
    345. [1|0] Yoshida Ayano Christie{+4,0}, 4
    328. [3|0] Ito Riria{+5,0}, 5
    328. [1|0] Sato Kaede{+5,0}, 5
    282. [3|0]Iwamoto Renka{+9,0}, 9
    244. [3|0]Kubo Shiori{+13,0}, 13
    201. [5|0]Yamashita Mizuki{+19,0}, 19
    Well, we don't know how many fans (specifically Nogi) were able to vote so this may or may not reflect the actual popularity of each. And if you're like me who voted majority from Nogi (other 1 from Keya & 1 from 48 group), personally I'm quite interested how 3rd Gen did. Nogizaka in general of course. I was expecting Zukki to be on top, but perhaps Momoko might pull this off. Six more dates for all results to be released, since Rentan & Kubochan already ranked in, I'd be happy if Master Yoda can take the highest rank among 3rd Gen :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i regret watching nogibingo8 so late, i would have given minami, mizuki, riria, renka and yoda some points on the s48 poll if i had seen it beforehand

Last edited: May 4, 2017