3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Have you seen the Unders song with the bulk of 3rd Gen in it? It's got me wondering how well they're doing learning the Under songs for the upcoming concerts? I've been watching the 5th Year Bday Live and I'm bummed that the 3rd Gens didn't participate as fillers for the missing members like 2nd Gen did for the 2nd Year Bday live. I'm hoping for crazy interactions amongst the Unders. Hope they have fun at the concerts.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Momoko and Yamashita on radio

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I just opened this thread after a while and scanned the posts,

I'm intrigued, are you referring to their weight gain?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes.

7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I see.

c62.jpg
    As much as I will look like I blindly defend my oshimen, I feel the need to present the other side of the argument. Not going to bring Minami into this because it's way overdue, and mostly because I think it's a different situation.

Kubochan has always been the skinny one in third gen. And there are a lot of times when antis jump on it, saying she's anorexic and so on. When she said that she eats five times a day, no one believed her (except fellow third gens who witness it first hand).
    Then the first instance she gets 'plump' came, it was at a radio show (I wonder if it was Recomen?). After that it was the Three Sisters stage. Then some episodes of Koujichuu. 46 hours. And when they sang national anthem at the baseball game opening.
    If you notice, it was all her cheeks. Her body, it only goes from skinny to normal, if we take Nogi members by average. Visibly, yes, some weight gains happened. But IMO not to the point of letting herself go.

But that's not all. If I count correctly, there was one period when her cheeks go from puffy to slender and vice versa, three times in a week!
    'But you must be seeing her old photos'
    I believe not, because all of them are recent. Even I can tell that Tokimeki MV wasn't shot in one day, because the state of Kubo's cheeks during the pajama scene and the summer camp party scene was already different.

I'll provide examples of her recent photos. I deliberately avoid her own blog photos because there's no guarantee if they are new.
    Daz4tPCVwAATjVA.jpg This one comes from Tamami's blog, taken when Kubo watched Hoshi no Oujo-sama. Which is pretty recent, I believe.
    DbEpyIEVMAg_ycC.jpg And this comes from yesterday's daily Synchro-zaka, where members strike a zukkyun pose following Manatsu.

No plumping signs in both cases.

So here's my conclusion: She comes back and forth with her cheeks, sometimes her face looks swelling but the next day she's back. I don't think it's a simple weight gain, it's more likely to be a medical condition. I can't tell if it's a dietary discipline or if she's stressed, but that 'plumping swing' isn't normal for me. Antis jump on this as well, saying that she's debu now, but I don't care. It's something that makes me concerned, it's her health. I hope management can do something to help her with this, and demoting her to Under is definitely not one.

Especially not when her popularity itself is still good enough for fukujin.

(I am sorry for doing this in 3rd gen thread where I shouldn't just talk about one member, but the topic is being talked here so, yeah)

• Informative Informative x 7
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's an interesting perspective. I haven't seen anything but her face so I wouldn't know. That is concerning and I hope she gets whatever help she needs.

I'm definitely not a Kubo anti. I like her enough that I'd be happy to keep her permanently in fukujin regardless of whatever weight issues she has, even if that turned out to be all it was. It was speculation, not an attack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I thought im only one who notice her fluctuate body size. But i dont really mind because she defintely far from fat.

10. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Fluctuating cheeks?
    Could be due to steroids intake?
    At her age, asthma is common and will gradually go away in most cases once adulthood.
    Hope it is not something serious.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao

3rd gen KojinPV trailer. More at Nogizaka46 YouTube channel. :)

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at idols taking PED [hehe]

from Meji

[​IMG]

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20180425dog00m200055000c.html

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So I sorted the members by generation and though I'd like to share what 3rd Gen looks like in their Synchronicity unis...

Nogizak463rdGenJune2018.png

My god, at least we know for the foreseeable future that Nogi will still have the bijin title locked down...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

All of them looks stunning. Of course!!! They're 3rd gen. They have always been this awesome :D
    Momoko looks brightest with that beautiful smile. Very refreshing, so natural. Renka and Yoda are the other two that stood out for me. But all of them, just :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    cute and adorable momoko as usual! but yamashita and umezawa also caught my attention.
    we're blessed because all the 3rd gens are visually stunning [hehe]
    sometimes when i see sakaguchi she kinda reminds me to miona in barette era, im not really sure why though is it because of her hairstyle and eyes?

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai

• Like Like x 3
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What does Ayatii have to do to get a little push going? Even Reno-can got that 7-11 CM in the previous post ^! Oh, Ayatii when will we get some of that strangeness you bring?

• Agree Agree x 1