Ai Otsuka

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by TripleT, Jun 11, 2007.

1. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

ah thanks for the introduction to TF :)

OH GOD THE PRINT CLUB SONG!!! They sang it at the live house the other day and I was like ROFLMAOWTF is this?! XD It was so random and so so much fun <3
    She did a really funky version of Chu-Lip too :D
    She whispered Nazo, Idenshi x 2398473294823 times as the lights dimmed and suddenly she SCREAMED NAZO IDENSHI!!!!!!! *crazy band bang* it was so much fun :D

Speaking of which, I GOT MY CHU-LIP POSTER SKJHFK JDFHKJDSH <3

2. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

^Awesome! Seeing Aichin live is my ultimate goal in life :lol: For now, I'll settle with the DVDs.

Her Live House DVD got first in the Oricon rankings!
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/dm/

3. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

Bolded for truth. Or at least the negative side of it.
    I can relate to the story and all, but it still doesn't quite cut it other than the fact that it's freaking Otsuka Ai. That was all the reason I had to watch it, but well, I guess I should have lowered my expectations towards it. :confused:

4. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

Anyone happen to know the difference between the regular edition and special edition for the love piece dvd?

5. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

^Yes:

The Special Edition:
    - Digibook packaging (which is useless because there is no extra art work, just more heart shapes in the 6 colors.
    - 2nd dvd has about 25 minutes of making of footage. They went with a different format this time. It shows the 4 characters Ai is playing during the concert and how they prepare differently. I.e. One is shy, one is rebel, the other's a dive etc. TBH it's not that interesting.
    - I think it also has one of those live little PBs we know from the first press versions of the Ai am Best tour and Love is Born 3rd and 4th.

I went for the regular because the bonuses didn't appeal to me that much, I hate digipacks and because it was crazy expensive at the time. It's probably cheaper to get now.