Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

^I think she looks great too! :D

I'm really glad I love all the songs in this single! I only liked Guuzen no Juujiro from SakuKi so I was worried it would become a trend for me [worried]

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

OMG!!!! I am totally in love with the outfits in the [Kore Kara Wonderland] PV!!!!! I was hoping for more disco lights and roller skating (How can you have a 70's themed song and not have a disco ball!?), but I'll forgive AKS for at least making them wear really crazy, fun outfits and trying to run with the funky 70's theme in the clothing. Yuikirin's kitty ears and Mii-chan's bunny ears are so cute! I love the colors to much! I also love the dance, too, Yuuko's robot dance was so funny! I do admit, though, Acchan's skirt/pants/shorts thing is a little odd, but I can overlook that because I totally love every other outfit. Oh man! This is awesome!!!! I can't wait to see the full PV and I hope they include some more cool stuff~

Kay

3. oddball

oddball Member

Kore Kore wonderland just looks like all out fun, and I'm loving the costumes (lol at Yuko's wig!, though she did look kinda good with hair like that.....)

Major win for Yukirin in the cat ears :inlove: makes it a winner for me! <3

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm, the PV is just :dunno: and I still think it's one of the worst AKB songs I've listened to so far. When they try to be cool imitating that sound, it's just... :hmm:
    PS: come on, Sae is way more amazing than that! it seems as if they were trying to prevent people from voting her...

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

definitely *sighs*

didn't work with me :awesome:

6. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka

It looks amazing and fun!!!!!!!!! LOL Yuko!!!!! :XD:
    I love this single!! Everything about it is amazing!!

7. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Yeah like when I noticed Yuko had a short wig on, i thought she looked pretty damn great! She looked older though, but lady-like too. And I LOVE THE OUTFITS. And the song is great, just so not akb xD

8. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

The Wonderland song is quite good, though it might take me some time to like it.
    Some of the outfits are rather ......... um ...... :hmm:
    But most of them are pretty nice <3

9. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

the costumes are cute

And yay Akicha :cute:

10. Criss

Criss Member

In the name of....?! (once again...) WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! :fp: :fp:

Oh god... another "0" imagination PV with funny outfits :fp: :fp:

Ok ok, some of the girls look cute some others look WTF, and the rest is just.... well they are there.

Colorfull, a little funny and I bet that will be more funny scenes and maybe will be nice close ups. Not a total lost [speechless]

11. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

I've been really bad at keeping up with previews for this single because I've been super busy with finals, so I only just now watched the Hito no Chikara and Korekara previews.

Korekara... wow. D: I am not typically one to dislike AKB songs, I usually just have songs that I don't care about if they're not to my tastes, but... this is really not to my tastes. There's nothing about the song or PV that hooked me or got me excited to see the rest of it... I just feel so decidedly neutral on it, leaning towards feeling kinda of "bleh" about it. >___> Yuko, Sae and Yui all look kind of ridiculous imo (particularly sad about Yuko and Sae's styling, obv ;___; ) though girls like Kitarie and Akicha look really gorgeous, which is nice. <3 I dunno. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Hito no Chikara definitely made me feel better, though. I'm really excited for that one. <3 The song is very much to my tastes and I'm really excited to see a ton of girls I love dancing around and having fun with each other in casual clothes. ;; U;;

Basically Hito no Chikara and Yankee Soul are the only things making me feel better about having bought a ton of copies of a single I don't feel particularly attached to, hahah. I've never felt so lukewarm about a single as a whole and it kind of worries me a little bit. @___@

12. Criss

Criss Member

Thanks god im not the only one that think Yuko looks so... ... ... :fp: :hmm:

13. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^ I love Yuko and I LOVE short hair but that wig is... really not flattering on her. ;;_______;; (ironically I really love Acchan's outfit but I don't care all that much about Acchan... XD;;; )

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

That's how I feel too, and I felt the same about Ponyshu iirc >___>
    OF ALL THE SINGLES I COULD OWN LIKE 10 COPIES OF. :fp:

15. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^ thank you. everyone seems to like her with that wig so I thought I was the only one who thought that it looked kind of...odd.

I really don't know what to think about the song to be honest. I was so distracted by the outfits and the fuglyness of some of them that I just didn't pay that much attention to the song. However, what I heard I don't really like. but who knows what I'll say once we get to see the full version.

16. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

lol at all the hate comments XD

0 imagination xD? The first thing that came to my mind when I saw it was: How original [clap]!

funny outfits... well depending on your tastes but having "funny outfits" is something bad?

and as I say, I think they all look good except for Yui's wig xD. I especially like Miichan's hairstyle : D

I suppose this is the second verse and Sae has more shots in the first one (she's always shares position/shots with the pushed girl of the moment xD)

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I am going to be really alternative and state how much I LOVE this single.

Kachuusha might not change the world but it's a fun song and it has some really nice bits.
    Hitochika is AMAZING. The best AKB song I've heard in a while.
    Kore kara wonderland is very good, and it makes me laugh when everyone goes "Single songs are always so unoriginal!!!!" then they make a song in a totally different genre and you go "It sucks!!!" XDDD
    Yankee soul is actually my least favourite of the bunch :awesome: but I really love it, too.
    Anti sounds exactly like Kobushi no seigi XD, but in a way its unrefinedness suits kks and I quite like it.

So yeah, I only bought 2 copies but I definitely don't regret it. <3

18. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

Someone may get mad at me for saying this, but Korekara's theme/costumes/stage seems to be made by someone who said "HAY, I just dropped LSD, let me design everything!!!!".

....And it works. It is an amazingly creative and fun! Acchan looks silly, but it's so cute. My only complaint is that Yuko has short hair and I don't like it :(.

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i hate the repetitive-ness (but this goes for sakuki as well, its more an akb thing that this single's fault) and the hair accessory thingy was way too much.. BUT IGNORING THAT, the song is really good. their best a-side (ignoring hebirote) since RIVER. thats good enough already.

for Wonderland. tbh i dont really like it, but i really appreciate that they gave us something different. so thats why im not against the song even if i dont really like (i love the chorus actually, but the rest of the song is kinda boring). and i really appreciate all the chiyuu you can hear in it <3.

hito no chikara is amazing. i just grew to love it so much <3 and then ANTI OFC IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND ASKFJAFKAJ. KKS <3. WHY CANT THEY GET PVS TOO ;__;

and then Yankii soul is awesome. so it was a good single again for me =/. still nothing to pair with the golden singles, but you can say its as good as the 2010 ones. ...but thats not saying much if we compare with the golden ones so =/

i dunno. its good enough for me.

and i thought we could all hate the performance outfits together:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTZ0XUWbv4[/yt]

GUESS WHAT

THEY LOOK LIKE..

!!!

THE PONISHU ONES!

but worse.

(and the ponishu ones were bad enough already)

EDIT:

i just noticed what was bugging me so much about the outfits too.

they look like the original sakuhira ones too >_>. aren't they like, identical? >_>

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ yeaaaaah, they're totally ponyshu promotional + sakuhana put together.

wow dnw.