Event / Concert AKB48 27th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo 12/06/06

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 26, 2012.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, I guess that most of those women will be closer to 19 than to 10, it's only a range. But even if all those men are only 40 it still surprises me...

2. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    The woman ages 10-19 doesn't come as a surprise at all. They seem to have gained a pretty solid female fan base over the years. The age range also, if you look at a lot of peoples profile on this forum, most are young and around that age too. So if fans from all around are in that same age range, the same probably goes for Japan also.

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Why?

There's some of us that aren't in the 20s anymore.

You'll notice that in concerts whenever the camera pans around into the audience that there are older men attending.

You'll also notice that in many concerts.

4. karles48

I don't know. According to what I saw in Washington and at the theater, I didn't get that impression (however, I'm terrible at guessing ages so...) [notme]

5. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

^ I don't think theater or Washington concert attendees will be good representation of fans age distribution.
    Even in Japan, I assume some fans - especially the older ones - can be interested in AKB - buying singles, watching their shows and documentaries, following their news, etc. - but finding themselves not enough strength or interest to apply (and win) theater / concert tickets (although it's arguable that your AKB experience won't be completed without seeing stages).
    For oversea fans, it's probably harder to get to know about AKB than Japan fans, so 40+ people might never had a chance to get interested them besides reading some "Japan is crazy" articles from newspaper.

If you found that surprising, wouldn't it be more surprising that they even have a small percentage (0.1%) of +70y old male fans? :D

6. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

^I remember there was an article of a man 60+ who LOVES AKB48, and assisted to the russia and NYC concert though I can't remember his nationality

7. karles48

He was fellow Uli, from Germany. [bow]

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I know this place has been dead for a while (is this against the rules?), but I'm hoping someone knows where to watch this event? I know of yic17 on dailymotion but my laptop HATES loading anything from there even if its something under a minute long. I can leave it loaded for hours and no go :| Any subs or downloads (anything other than daily motion?) lol
    Thanks

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    You could always watch it on Youku (although that might not load so well for you either).

This is the video as was streamed live, not the officially released DVD Magazine.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA5OTgwMTgw.html[/youku]

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Awesome! Thanks so much! Which DVD Magazine is it on? I think I might add it to my next order...

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That's on #10. It's three discs. The ceremony itself is pretty much uncut, but a few things are spliced up here and there. So you get the opening live (which you got right at the beginning of the stream) on disc 3.
    What's also on there are the appeal videos. You can still see them in the OP of this thread.

http://www.akb48-dvdcatalog.com/mag_10/

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Awesome! Thanks again. I'll go look at those appeal videos too :)
    Youku works like a dream! You're a life saver!

13. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri