Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wow lilypong

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wow, that faux scandal really hurt her sales, didn't it. Not even Riripon got this bad and hers was a nationwide news material (then again, this would prolly be her last HS, so I guess her fans are going all out)

Anyway, how many slots AKB going to be in tomorrow? They got two in NTV's (one medley and Negaigoto no Mochigusare), is it going to be the same?

3. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I'm surprised and worried about the handshake numbers for this single. I understand since this is the election senbatsu single it has "expectations" but with the mass sister group release dates before it, I was really wondering if they were gonna sell.

On one side I'm like "woah the ratio within teams for who maxes out slots is very worrisome" but on the other side "selling better than I expected"

I honestly see either see the sister groups or AKB's single failing in sales. I can see they opened up more slots for rising members and the whole national handshake deal (which I'm still not a fan of), but its not like fans have a lot of liquid after the elections. Btw, does anyone know how far or behind AKB is in their handshake event dates, like which last handshake events coincides with which single. I'm guessing the handshake dates for one of these releases will be very far away.

lol... KojiMako, she will bounce back hopefully and not be like Oshima or Miki with their graduations after their scandals. Its quite sad, management puts a lot of investment into these girls, but their popularity isn't as solidified as Nana or Mion. Its obvious Yuiri with her kami-handshakes will be pressured to elections for a regular senbatsu spot or something like that.

Will AKB preview this single on Music Day again? Its been like a thing for them to do that for the election single, I'm wondering if anyone has confirmation.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They are not even selling that badly tho, its the usual sales

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I'm eagerly licking my chops on Twitter waiting to see the "early thoughts" about AKB48's 49th song. 1-10 I'm betting a "6" that AKI-P phones it in. More safe & simple song/tone/theme & a dance that the more "Tired Members" can do w/ just hands. Remember during KNP (I think it was KNP) the camera caught KojiHaru not singing or smiling & just half-assing the dance (NOT Attacking! it was years ago).

SKE & NMB has Bikini vers. I don't what HKT has but it seems to be buzzing already on Twitter. What does NGT48 have? Anything good?

NGZK46 was officially requested by the female director of "Wonder Woman" to be Japan girl mascots? for the films release. Some even posed w/ pics w/ Gal Godot (WW) & NGZK has a special "Image Song" for WW.

And....what does AKB48 have?
    a Gregorian Chant? Austrian Yoodling? Tibetan Throat Music? Disco? (5th time in 4 years) 80's punk (Mayu & Jurina w/ a Mohawk?)...Where do you go after a Charlie Brown Holiday special CHORAL song in AUGUST. An Xmas song?

My prediction is the "Die-Hards" will over-look this A-Side nonsense (Again) & focus only on the unheard B-sides & convince themselves everything is fine...then look forward to the Fall/Winter single when those "don't impress".

I really wish he'd prove me wrong! And BTW on 8/30 AKB48 are not the only mega group releasing a single I hear. NO...no...Not the "T" word.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guys...Music day is happening now btw...

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Handshake sales for Sayaya & Renacchi can be worried too. I know Sayaya fans should raise money for birthday project of her too but I think she should've sold more than 5 slots now. She usually sells at least 10 slots on 5th round, on 48th single with voting tickets, she sold all 24 possible slots, also on 5th round, now 6th round, she only sold 2 of 24. Meanwhile Renacchi has worse achievement, she hasn't sold any of her 24 slots.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Slacker13 could you please stop making up stuff?

First, the single was released in JUNE 1st.

Second, the song's original arrangement had more to do with Russian folklore.

Third, the choral arrangement HAD TO BE MADE because guess what? It was the theme song of a CHORAL COMPETITION.

This attitude some fans have gets very tiring.
    You're basically saying "I don't like AKB anymore but I will continue investing my time talking about them until everybody else is as jaded as me".
    That, to me, it's quite sad.

ANYWAY

Hopefully they will indeed perform the single in a couple of hours and the conversation will turn into how bad the song is or whatever lol

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nope :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Seriously? We didn't get a 49th Single Performance? Instead we get a KFC performance for the 9,000,000th time?

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Well, no song yet but when it comes to handshakes, AKB is too fast like lightning. They want our money regardless of what's in it. I just think that they will poorly promote the single with the excuse that SGs and 46 are the priority.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They performed 365 paper plane too btw...double kill

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Why was anyone expecting the 49th single?

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    ^
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it that ever since KFC (or maybe even gingham check), they first perform the sousenkyo senbatsu single on TBS Ongaku no Hi?

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    4 years running I think they showcased the new song on Ongaku no HI.
    It almost felt like tradition to do it today but alas no dice.

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm KFC, KnP, HN, LT... yes!
    BUT! we also have Ongaku no Hi on august! yes?

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wow they really dropped the ball.

Is ghere any other show during the month with as much viewership?
    Or are we gonna get the first preview in some random baito cm?

Shame on you, management.

20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    WOW - Think how "bad" this might be. Rained out Election & now Another "Tradition" Broken - You put your BEST "performance" Last- You build it up...So Keyezaki 46 (which AKI-P is Producing) really was the Show Pony - lol.
    They were like Hey Sashi & Mayu & Yukirin (& the New girls) ehhh just do "KFC" again - This is proof they're either scrambling or just don't care. ALL the other Sister Groups "did their homework" & had a presentation for the Class. AKB wastes a PrimeTime Slot on a "KFC" rehash?? It's NOT 2013!! Again someone is living in the past.

I was chatting in DM's on Twitter like WTF did Keyezaki do? It's like the Inverse of AKB. Someone here chastised me for my Skepticism and AKB didn't 'come to play'- This reeks. As far back as "Gingham Check" & "KFC" they've had their Post Election Song ready...now, just another 'blow off' for fans.

I'm not delusional - EVERY Major Sister group (NGZK & Keyezaki included) did their homework - fans waited for AKB to do "what"? TOO FUNNY. I joked about this but thought No Way would AKI-P let his Flagship Honeys go to an event like this empty handed. Is Conor McGregor going to taunt AKI-P next? It's getting bad w/ all this "TBA" stuff.

didn't you just chastise me for my skepticism?? I almost like I saw it coming - lol.