Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I love the UCG song so much!!! can't wait to see the music video and the dance!! so happy Nao got to center such a good song!

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What the hell is SNS?

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Social Network(ing) Service(s)/Site(s)

would be my best guess. :fear:

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Social Networking Site?

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is this a japanese thing? I swear I've never heard SNS before.. I first noticed this in Nogi's under song... I thought it was just some random words AKI-P liked to use in his lyrics.

6. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I'm not sure if it's a Japanese thing but I've never wondered what SNS was nor needed to search it up either, hrm lol.

Also yes, it's Social Networking Services, not Sites mostly because chatting apps such as LINE can be considered as a SNS

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Is not, i even remember that in the old times the name of the default facebook app in some android devices was SNS.apk

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    First result in English wikipedia (after google SNS)

SNS may refer to:

Science and technology
    • Social networking service or social networking site, a website with multiple users where one user can publish content
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNS

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    It means social networking services. Basically in Japan young people don't exchange phone numbers they exchange their sns eg LINE, instagram, twitter, email etc. Whatsapp and snapchat probably the western versions (I don't see them mentioned in japan related things)

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    They say SNS for social networking services in Hong Kong as wel

11. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I feel like SNS is used a lot in Asian countries because whenever I've gone to visit Bangladesh thats all I've ever heard on commercials and such.

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I only know Japanese like to say SNS.
    In my country, we like to say media sosial or (medsos in short) which translated from Social Media :^^;:

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

SNS was a commonly used acronym in English speaking countries but has gone out of fashion kind of like Information Superhighway, social media is used most now.

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @oji-sama ah thankyou for the information, so it is drone..I bet it's the high end one

IMO I think the pairing on frame is more beneficial for the girl who only have two people per frame rather than four girls per frame. I can easily notice the girl (maybe it's just me) I don't have anything against it since they all looked beautiful, I just kinda realised it after I rewatch it for 100th times now :^^;:
    I wonder was the pairing based on how close they are to each other??

15. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Okay now, I'M JUST FALLING IN LOVE WITH SASSHI !!! This is my first time I've heard a song as good as (or even better) the songs that centered by Acchan! Sasshi just KILLED IT! I've never felt Sasshi's appeal before, but at this MV SHE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS MEMBER! I wish I can feel her appeal earlier so that I could be her fan and cheer for her in sousenkyo, damn it! Though its very late, but now SASSHI IS MY OSHIMEN!!

This feels like, just like when I heard Iiwake Maybe for the first time, FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG! I dont care if anyone said this song is not good enough. For me, this is what AKB needs and the kind of single that I love!!
    NB: I just share my feeling and opinion though :)

16. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Possibly an East Asian thing? When I used to teach ESL, some of my Taiwanese students asked if they could add me on SNS, and I've heard it in some K-Pop songs as well (You Think by Girls' Generation comes to mind)

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

this is their best A-side sibce Kibouteki refrain tbh. It sounds like girls rule during the chorus but I'll take it. Sasshi is always a joy to watch, legends only. Sad about Mayu because I actually really like her, but it makes sense for her to leave already. I don't have high hopes for the B-sides, but maybe I'll like something there idk.

18. don

don Kenkyuusei

agree with the positive comments above, like the good ol' days of "Manatsu No Sounds Good" to "Ponytail to Shushu"
    Here's hoping the 50th single will be the ultimate blockbuster,

ALL current and graduated AKB members in the 50th MV? or that idea a "been there done that"

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is 50th single going to be Mayuyu's graduation single?

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think so. Doesn't she say she want to leave at the end of year?

*Cry* :cry: