Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Do they really need a new song?

Those Team 8 songs was just 3 singles ago too. Not even a year, so it's still fresh. And putting 45 girls into a single song won't be helping much either. (So splitting them into West/East may take two type slots in a single which AKS did't have the privilege space in the last two) Plus it will be the same handful of girls getting the screen time anyways. And the fans are pretty satisfied as most of their songs are top quality. They can just play 47 machi all day and people won't get tired of it.

Eitos is doing absolutely fine now, they don't need more new team songs for now, it will be nice if they do but they don't REALLY need it. Eitos themselves already have a lot of stuff to share around. Concerts, magazine shoots, interviews, TV programs, Documentaries, Radio shows, local PR events, Music/Idol Festivals, Drama plays, SR and stage performances now. The only thing they might want to have is probably an album. And more stages performances to expand their fan base.

Moreover, I'm smelling kennin positions for some Eitos as they are getting more popular as they perform in AKB theater. And they will be in those dying AKB teams soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    This is going slightly out of topic. :^^;:

Like @Mana I also want a T8 song, but your argument is also valid. They don't really need a B-side song right now. What they need is a single or album :1st::hehe:

For 49th single, I think giving an MV to the top 16 girls on SR event is a fair idea. They bring real money to SR, AKS, and themselves. Probably AKS just spend those money to cover the MV production cost. Day minus 1 announcement before recording, what do you expect? :^^;: Probably just a simple MV with no complicated choreography, SR promotion here and there, with Momoka holding a clock showing 5.30 and Shiorin getting thrown with stars. But yeah, any kind of exposure is a good one especially for "underground" members.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

And your justice for Team 8 sht.

First of all, saying that "we all know they're not a regular team" is like saying "we all know Donald Trump is not the president. Ivanka Trump is". Second of all, like others said, they (aka all of them) appeared in High Tension while all the other girls' last appearance in a single as a team was 6/1/16. Should I calculate how many days that is from the last time to today and compare it to T8? Also, just because they have a different amount of members doesn't mean they should get special treatment. They are still a team in name, whether you like it or not. Additionally, there has been a lot of chances for T8 to work their ass off to get exposure. There's SSK, that SR Senbatsu thing where Oonishi is an example, and plenty of others throughout the year. I've said this before and I'll say it again: Why should T8 sit around getting songs in every single while some girls work their ass off but only appear in team songs (which is rarely) just because they are a non-team 8 team?

By the way, before you start defending yourself with the fact that the teams lack members which is why they don't get team songs, they could literally do a song with 3 members and you have to suck it up.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 49th Single (TBA) (4th Round HS Sales Results)
    ALL SLOTS SOLD
    Yamamoto Sayaka (24/24①)
    Miyawaki Sakura (24/24②)
    Matsui Jurina (24/24③)
    Watanabe Mayu (24/24③)
    Kashiwagi Yuki (24/24③)
    Oguri Yui (28/28③)
    Okada Nana (28/28④)
    Murayama Yuiri (29/29④)
    Shiroma Miru (28/28④)
    Sashihara Rino (24/24④)
    Nara Miharu (12/12④)

AKB48
    Yokoyama Yui (10/29(2)) (▲7)
    Hiwatashi Yui (*4/18(3)) (▲4)
    Sasaki Yukari (*2/18(1)) (▲2)
    Taniguchi Megu (*0/18(1))

Mukaichi Mion (26/28(1)) (▲23)
    Muto Tomu (*4/24(1)) (▲3)

Watanabe Mayu (24/24③)
    Kashiwagi Yuki (24/24③)
    Fukuoka Seina (*4/18(4)) (▲4)
    Goe Moeo (*1/12(1)) (▲1)

Okada Nana (28/28④) (▲5)
    Murayama Yuiri (29/29④) (▲3)
    Takahashi Juri (*6/28(1)) (▲3)
    Kojima Mako (*0/29(4))
    Komiyama Haruka (*7/24(3)) (▲7)
    Iwatate Saho (*3/24) (▲2)
    Kawamoto Saya (*0/24(2))
    Kitazawa Saki (*0/*6(1))

Oguri Yui (28/28③)
    Kuranoo Narumi (27/28(1)) (▲17)
    Okabe Rin (17/27(3)) (▲11)
    Sakaguchi Nagisa (*6/27(2)) (▲4)
    Ota Nao (15/20) (▲13)
    Yamada Nanami (*9/20(1)) (▲7)
    Nagano Serika (*1/20) (▲1)
    Oda Erina (*6/16(3)) (▲4)
    Tanikawa Hiriji (*4/16) (▲4)
    Cho Kurena (*1/16(2)) (▲1)
    Sato Shiori (*1/16(1)) (▲1)
    Sato Nanami (*1/16(1)) (▲1)
    Onishi Momoka (*2/12) (▲2)
    Shimizu Maria (*1/12(2)) (▲1)
    Yokoyama Yui (8) (*1/12) (▲1)
    Honda Hitomi (*0/12(1))
    Hayasaka Tsumugi (*1/*8(1)) (▲1)
    Yoshikawa Nanase (*0/*8(2))

Kubo Satone (*2/18(2)) (▲2)
    Yamane Suzuha (*1/12) (▲1)

SKE48
    Matsui Jurina (24/24③)
    Oya Masana (*7/12(2)) (▲6)
    Nojima Kano (*0/*6(1))

Souda Sarina (17/29(4)) (▲12)
    Furuhata Nao (*4/24(1)) (▲3)
    Takayanagi Akane (*4/24) (▲3)
    Oba Mina (*0/24(1))
    Obata Yuna (*7/12) (▲7)

Suda Akari (24/29(1)) (▲18)
    Kamata Natsuki (*1/12) (▲1)

Yahagai Yukina (*1/12) (▲1)
    Sato Kaho (*1/*6(2)) (▲1)
    Okada Miku (*1/*6) (▲1)

NMB48
    Yamamoto Sayaka (24/24①)
    Sutou Ririka (*2/24) (▲2)
    Tanigawa Airi (*1/18) (▲1)
    Yamamoto Ayaka (*2/12)
    Mita Mao (*1/*6) (▲1)

Shiroma Miru (28/28④) (▲7)
    Shibuya Nagisa (*7/24) (▲3)
    Yoshida Akari (*3/24(1)) (▲1)
    Kato Yuuka (*0/24(1))
    Kinoshita Momoka (*2/12)
    Kawakami Rena (*0/*6(1))

Ota Yuuri (*8/29) (▲4)
    Yagura Fuuko (*4/29) (▲2)
    Murase Sae (*3/18)
    Uemura Azusa (*2/12)
    Jo Eriko (*0/12(1))

Iwata Momoka (*2/12) (▲1)
    Jonishi Rei (*2/12) (▲1)
    Umeyama Cocona *1/*6(1)
    Kojima Karin (*1/*6)

HKT48
    Sashihara Rino (24/24④) (▲9)
    Tanaka Miku (*9/29(6)) (▲5)
    Yabuki Nako (*6/24) (▲6)
    Kodama Haruka (*1/24(3)) (▲1)
    Tashima Meru (*0/24(2))

Miyawaki Sakura (24/24②)
    Madoka Moriyasu (*2/24(3)) (▲2)

Matsuoka Hana (*0/24(2))

Toyonaga Aki (*6/12(1)) (▲6)
    Unjo Hirona (*0/*6(2))

NGT48
    Homma Hinata (26/29(2)) (▲15)
    Ogino Yuka (25/29(3)) (▲14)
    Nakai Rika (15/29(2)) (▲15)
    Nishigata Marina (21/24(2)) (▲11)
    Kato Minami (12/24(2)) (▲11)
    Yamaguchi Maho (*5/24(5)) (▲2)
    Takakura Moeka (*2/18(1)) (▲2)
    Oguma Tsugumi (*6/12(2)) (▲6)
    Sato Anju (*2/12) (▲2)

Miyajima Aya (*2/18) (▲2)
    Nara Miharu (12/12④) (▲12)
    Nakamura Ayuka (*2/12) (▲2)
    Seiji Reina (*0/*6(1))

STU48
    Takino Yumiko (*5/12(2)) (▲4)
    Yabushita Fu (*2/12) (▲2)

SLOTS SOLD SO FAR
    AKB48:
    296 / 1,239 (23.89%)
    SKE48: *91 / *,688 (13.23%)
    NMB48: *93 / *,578 (16.09%)
    HKT48: *72 / *,645 (11.16%)
    NGT48: 130 / *,363 (35.81%)
    STU48: **7 / *,264 (2.65%)
    Total: 689 / 3,777 (18.24%)

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think we need to differ between wishes and arguments. And acknowledge that each person have their own wish and point of view.
    Regarding @Mana's wish, I do have the same wish and similar arguments to support it.
    But looking from the other's arguments, they don't really need it in 49th single. Because they have many reps nearly everywhere.

Regarding other members do not get the opportunity to get team song, simple...they are not in a shape to have one. I think it is valid for T8's fans to ask why they are been held back because of the other teams condition. Only T4 have a decent condition right now. Their ambiguous nature did not help either.
    In my opinion it is a normal frustration to have. Just like NGT fans before RH2017 saying that they are the forgotten SG by management by not having singles and decent exposure. Look at them now, any doubters saying that they are forgotten? And now fans are starting to say that HKT start to get forgotten, because NIII get a new stage while HKT's team still sit idly without anything new. Should team K and team B fans say "how cute..."
    It will be a never ending story in a fanbase. So live with it, since when life is fair :D Just picture the management like your jerk partner, you never satisfied with his/her actions but can't live without it either [hehe]

For me personally:
    New T8 song...nice to have, preferably with other team song as well. Though to be fair...their last team song as whole, was at the same time as other teams as well (TwI).
    49th Single...a good balance with SSK results and the tie-ins. SR senbatsu is a reward for hardworkers, STU and 16th gen song are promotions. I don't see anything wrong with management's decision on this one.
    T8 standalone single/album...yes please. i'd like to see the fandom's reaction if this wish come true :hehe:

No leaks yet from the SR senbatsu shooting location?

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Here comes our Niigata rising star.. Good job

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ah. I forgot the reason why Sayaya handshake sales isn't good this time. Her fans are currently raising funds for her seitansai project. Her birthday is 8/31.

8. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    Hayasaka Tsumugi is on board! Yay for her!

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Regarding D2 girls, maybe for management they aren't worth pushing for whatever reason (maybe they aren't skilled, charismatic, enthusiastic enough, only they know). I wonder if they regret creating these "team-related kenkyuusei" because they are forced to wait for a position within the team instead of being able to promote them to whichever team they fit the best. When you think of kenkyuusei spending a long time without being promoted (Shiichan, Kaotan, etc), you realize they just weren't worth pushing according to management. So I'm just applying the same logic here. Kaotan showed they were wrong, though, at least in elections.

Team 8 isn't a team, it's a different group split in at least 2 (West/East), at most 6 (one per region) teams with different dynamics. So, they shouldn't be treated as just another proper AKB48 team. It's pretty much like the old Team 4 which wasn't considered a full team at all (back then the old concerts were centered by one team per day, but they were still 3 days long at most and Team 4 was no different from a kenkyuusei team).

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@EinhanderX and when did I say Draft 2nd gen should get their own song instead of 16th gen?
    I said justice for Draft 2nd gen. They should be included in the song as KKS or included in another song.

@Matsui Hikari LOL. Your post is biased as hell but I'm not surprised since it's coming from you.

So complaining for months about how some AKB girls don't get songs is ok, but for Team 8 it's not ok? Literally for all 4 teams of AKB, maybe just 10 girls (in all total) are theater girls who didn't get song in over a year. yeah it's unfair. But that's not a big number and most of them are old gens past their prime. Meanwhile Team 8 is the total opposite. 47 girls (that's almost 50, do you guys realize?) all young and full of potential and rising. Management is absolutely wasting them.

After this single it will be a year since the last time Team 8 got a song. 47 girls, that's almost the same as Nogi or Keyaki as a whole, almost the same as a sister group, or as all of AKB teams together(!). what if you guys went on for a year without any single from Nogi, Keyaki, SKE etc. (any sister group), what would you think? How are the 47 girls of Team 8 different than this? So what, 8-10 of them get to appear in this single (because they earn it by ranking & working hard in Showroom) and suddenly it's not an issue that the 37 other girls get nothing for months and months? uhh. stage48 logic LOL.

But let's complain again about how the over-pushed AKB new gens (who rank down in elections and lose votes LOL) aren't getting enough push. That's a subject that stage48 users will forever bring up and defend even when they're obviously wrong about it. Justice for AKB new gens! Let's have an AKB-only single yay :rolleyes:

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nah, they won't be included. Draft 2nd gen are dying as your own definition dictate.
    In other words, Team 8 shouldn't be treated like Draft 2nd gen.

Your justice can't serve both. Make your choice.

12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Wait, i don't get that. You could "easily" fix both problems, and i say this knowing me ignorant of their internals affairs so it could be a dumb idea. Team 8 is treated as a group for some things and not for others, but in this case they could fill those teams with eitos kennins and promote d2. Done, you get a reason to get team songs by his/her logic and you give more exposure to d2 and eitos. Why is the mngmt so passive in this regard? I don't know. But certainly there are a lot of things the could try.

On the other hand, why is it so bad to want girls to appear in songs/mv? :confused: . Maybe is my broken english talking, but i don't see anything wrong with that.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Kiri
    Because that person said it itself, "Team 8 shouldn't be treated like the dying teams of AKB". Your fix are exactly that, treating eitos members as kennin of dying teams of AKB, one where the Draftee 2nd gen lays(edit:as you suggested). It's possible, but contrary with how its Justice dictate.
    I mean, current condition saw many eitos included in 49th single, but since it's not team 8 as a whole, it still deemed as injustice(edit:as the above post said).

You should've seen the Joke Justice by now, my friend.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Among NGT48 on that list, Rie isn't one. Yeah, she doesn't need her handshake sold, she's still extremely popular though not high handshake sales.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@EinhanderX and once again... I said Team 8 should get their own songs but I never said Draft 2nd gen should get their own song? Management can very well make both happen. Put Draft 2nd gen in the song with 16th gen as a KKS song or just put them in any b-side along with other girls. and give Team 8 their own songs because they actually have tons of members, young and with potential. This is not the case for the dying teams of AKB.

I never said the AKB theater girls shouldn't be included in any song btw. I said AKB teams are dead (a fact) and they won't get songs, you guys should give up & stop using it as an excuse as to why Team 8 shouldn't get songs either.

Do you understand now or do I have to explain it again :whistle:

16. Matsui Hikari

Bias? Where? Towards the other teams? Besides that, I only mentioned one name in my entire post which is Oonishi.

When you said that after this single, it'll be one year for T8 but way longer for other girls so your point is quite invalid there.

Also, Team 8 is still, whether you like it or not, a team. Why should they get special treatment (well, they already did in High Tension) just because they outnumber the other teams?

Anyways, life is unfair. Too bad. Not too sad. Maybe you can get a bunch of your friends to join AKB to bump up the number to get your favorite eito team songs :awesome:

Edit: I have a better idea in case you only want to join 8! You can maybe vote so all 47 of them can rank in Senbatsu SSK or Kouhaku SSK or SR SSK or whatever :whistle:

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Matsui Hikari Yeah life is unfair, that's why management is shoving Naachan in our faces, even in STU where she doesn't suit their concept and image. and yet she still couldn't rank Kami 7... sad. Congrats Yuihan the so-called "flop" (according to stage48) for ranking Kami 7 btw. queen! and look forward in 2 years when Team 8 will be the main reason for AKB still selling singles, since everyone else will graduate. LOL. Maybe then Team 8 can get the songs they deserve ;_;

18. Matsui Hikari

@Mana hahahahaha have you ran out of points to defend your "justice"? Well, I shall join your party?

How is it that after shoving Renacchi in our face since 2013? 2014? and she still haven't reached Senbatsu?

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Matsui Hikari Renacchi increase her ranking and votes though, too bad so many AKB new gens with a bigger push couldn't even do this LOL. and Naachan still sticks out like a sore thumb in STU... Life is unfair. But back on topic. Let's hope Team 8 can get 2 b-sides in the next single <3

20. Matsui Hikari

@Mana umm? Naachan increased in rank AND vote though too? And whether she sticks out like a sore thumb in STU or not is up to personal preference so stop saying it like a fact lol