Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

you know who lol xD

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

2. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Watch it (Sakura's) several times and still, that's fr*aking insane! Compare it to keyakitte kakenai's fukyouwaon version, Sakura's better than Keya (only in that part since I didnt find a full Sakura's version). There aint even a slightest horrible thing lol.. Just great!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Does anyone know the members that'll be participating in Mayu's graduation song? It seems that all the other b-side tracks have sort of confirmed members, but their's been nothing on her graduation song. Like it's a given that Yukirin and Sasshi and other regular senbatsu members will be included, but will their be any new gen in it?

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No one knows, zero info on that not even rumors :)

5. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    I'm just curious, does anyone have an idea of who they think would be included in it?

6. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I always think people overhype about Keyakizaka's talent. Their main strengths are choreography and story, so kudo the guys behind the scene. The chereo is complicated, but it does not require special talent to perform; instead, it needs days of practicing. The expressions, particularly from Techi, are amazing, but I think any girl with theater play training can do it. I appreciate their efforts but disagree if anyone says that no group can be better than Keya & no-one can be better than Techi.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Matsuoka Hana :shifty:

8. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    LOL, seeing what management does what her, it could be a possiblity, though at this point, they'd probably be burned to the stake if they did

9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    When we look at it objectively (which I know is almost impossible to do by the way) Sakura's performance wasn't bad compared to Keyaki's, nor better. It was different, because she tried to interpret it in a slightly different way. Her performance delivered perfectly in terms of emotion, because (according to what she wrote in her twitter) this is what she wanted to emphasize the most on; and it paid off. Comparing her performance to Keyaki's is irrelevent in this case, because finding whose is better is not the point. As for the dance, I don't understand why some people say it's too crazy. It was a little exagerated, but again that's a way to interpret the song, and it does not mean her performance was bad. Going as far as saying the dancing was "horrible" is judging it a little too severely, in my opinion. It was correctly executed, and she deserves plus for putting so much effort into it. The way Sakura was able to conveye so many powerful emotions was the high point of her performance.

And lastly, I personally enjoyed it :)
    So please, no hate. That's lame.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't know, seeing Sakura did Fukyouwaon seems unusual for her orthodox idol image (at least for me), and seems like she's imitating. Like it's not her thing.

Don't mind me.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's a pretty good assessment of it tbh. Also some people seem to ignore that K46 have waaaaaaaay more time to rehearse than 48-group members and practice makes perfect as the saying goes.

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I mean that just makes it seem like you don't know Sakura. She's never been an "orthodox idol" she's the one who talked about breaking akb48 before building it up again. Her blog posts regular hit topics that are very "unorthodox" as well. Just because a girl is cute and does some gravure shoots doesn't make her orthodox, you need to know a little more about them than that to comment on their type really.

13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Thats common and appropriate to compare perf I think, since we have a standard perf by Keya. People like it or not, it depends on their own opinion. Sakura and Keya's perf was good and comparable. It just a matter of taste and sometimes biased towards either one of them. But saying it horrible... idk, I didnt see it even a bit.. So yeah, matter of taste..

14. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah, you're right. I actually meant comparing them in a bad way, to say one is bad and the other is good and vice versa. It is a matter of taste.

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It could've just be solo song. If what @Matsui Hikari said is true, it better be solo song.

16. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Then people who did that thing (comparing something incomparable) is the craziest person lol.. Sakura did a good job. Your girl is good, man.

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I find Sakura's interpretation good. She was able to convey what seems like raw emotions. If we don't put Keyaki, specially Yurina, on some pedestal and pretend their version is not the original but rather just another interpretation, comparing with Sakura's perf, both are more or less of the same level and would just be a matter of viewers' preference.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you. I think I need to know more about them, since I didn't really care about HKT. It's just my personal taste, seeing HKT (with Melon Juice, Saikou ka yo and loli girls in mind) doing Fukyouwaon is a new thing to me, and it seems so off from my POV. Just sharing my feel.

It's okay I'm crazy. I'm discord with you all. [hehe]

Boku wa iya da!

Lol

EDIT: I forgot to say, it's technically good, how Sakura pulled it. I just have problem with whom I see performed it, a subjective matter. Again, it's techinically good (by the preview).

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agree. Sakura looked exagerrated because she was dancing mostly alone (the number of back dancers is less than Keyaki's number of performing members), with a less intimidating costume, dancing is not really her strongest point and. But she conveyed her emotions perfectly, and I praise her for that. Whether the not very sharp and finished move is intentional or just her lacking in dancing is still up to debate, but at least she put in efforts.

And the whole thing with Keyaki is their image, concept and story. Yes they are talented but not all of them, and they are not perfect. Their songs are not even the hardest choreography wise, but they are very in sync so they all look good. It is not to put them down anything but Keyaki is not the standard for everyone, it is fine to compare but there are a lot of differences in context and intention between their perf and Sakura's.

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Lol, no. Sakura has always been a very orthodox idol since the start.