Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do we have Request Hour votes data to compare and judge based on them? I think Request Hour and ssk shouldnt be taken as the same thing.
    Some members' songs are ranking quite well and the members still end up meh on ssk and vice versa.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    yes. Ogiyuka gonna drop and queen Rika gonna rise to the top.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. tomurena

tomurena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    That's why it is a prediction, not a decision, because no one has enough data or such to manage the rankings as what he/she exactly wants (unless you have 200k votes by yourself alone). But probably, with those data, we can make a close prediction compare to the actual result later on.
    But fyi, last year' RH, NGT had their songs at #1, #5 and #7 and at the prelims that's exactly where their members got ranked in the top 10. Ended up with two of them made it into senbatsu spots (Ogiyuka and Hinatan).
    It's not impossible that they would place 5 members in the top 10 at the prelims this year and those two members who got into senbatsu last year, could be inside the kami-7 and one of them would be the winner :lol::lol:

For sure, NGT fans are not that stupid to spread their votes to more than 10 members, as what we've seen last year that they managed to focusing their votes to few members and made a surprise. I won't be surprised anymore if Ogiyuka or even Hinatan (this one I'd love to see) would receive giant votes again this year and would become the winner of the SSK. But for me, Naachan is still at the top on my prediction :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I am honestly fine with anything as long as Jurina wins. Literally every single member I dislike can suddenly make senbatsu and I won't even care if Jurina wins. She deserves it so much

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    tumblr_mh7783b9lQ1qjuzero2_500.gif

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. SakuGeki

SakuGeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. tomurena

tomurena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Even one of the nicest girl in the entire history of 48G is laughing on that phrase :lol::lol::lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Come on girls get first place in whining and crying. Cry together and whine together.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. SakuGeki

SakuGeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I probably shouldn't even reply to you, seeing how usually it brings very nasty out of place one way fighting discussions, but I want to stop you a little right there. If you look back in history, Jurina DOES deserve that spot more than any of the current contenders. I am sorry, it's the truth and not everyone are always capable of accepting it. You might not like it, some even probably say they 'hate' her, but she deserves that spot and she should get it. If she doesn't, I say she stops running whatsoever and declares SKE independent, because Aki-P put her through so much bull, that excuse me but I will defend her to death.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm sorry I thought this was a gay-only event? Get your football references out of here.

JK

I feel like this year is going to be a lot like 2012.
    Jurina, like Yuko, wins by default, but someone makes a susprise at getting 2nd (Ogiyuka?)
    Someone new leaps into Kami 7 (Naachan? Tomu?)
    SG aces keep rising (Miru? Hinatan?)
    Miichan will get 17th and she'll make an Akicha.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Oh really? Once you say someone deserves this or that on this forum it raises some eyebrows because a lot of girls work hard and a lot of girls "deserve" success.

Face it, Jurina has got every opportunity handed to her on a plate since she joined the 48 group and has been unrelentingly mega-pushed constantly since. She centred the first King Records AKB single even before SKE had a release, was constantly spammed on AKBingo as the best thing since sliced bread at the time, was SKE centre since the pliocene era, was (given) the 2013 Janken champion and was prominent in pracitically every AKB release since Acchan quit. She's had every advantage that AKS could give her yet she still couldn't make a dent in Sasshi/Mayu/Yuko's SSK leads.

I don't particularly like or dislike Jurina but you can't say she hasn't been pushed in our faces since forever.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SakuGeki

SakuGeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    That's why I shouldn't have said my opinion here, seems like a one way fight towards me from everyone... I was just trying to say everyone blames her while it's mostly management that gave her all the bull, so I think she should just get that spot so everyone can move on. Honestly, in my heart, she really deserves it. I am not saying any other girl does not, but I am just saying that given what a year and celebration this is, where the event is held and how hard for SKE Jurina was working and how badly she wanted this spot, maybe she should just get it for once. Why everyone jumps at me like raccoons.... I used to defend stage48 and say it has nice people too but I just feel like the nice people are getting fewer and fewer... I am sorry for speaking my mind, I will try to refrain from doing so in the future as much as possible...

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    All this talk about Jurina deserving to win is pointless.... if there's anyone deserving to win is Yukirin who had to go up against titans like Yuko, Sasshi and Mayu and always fell short... she 'deserved' at least one win for all that she did for AKB, but that's not how it works.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    its forum things. everyone jumps to you because you cant push anyone who dislike jurina to never blame all the things to her because in your point of view it just a managements fault. nothing wrong here tho , you can freely speaks your opinion , and anyone also can agree / disagree with your opinions too

everyone just deserve to win , nothing less nothing more , every girls have their own reason and motivation to targetting #1 position also not everyone is 100% percent will attend SSK next year so everyone was on the same.

literally i dont care where's SSK being held this year , what year and celebration this is for Jurina , i was already done with SKE after 2588 days . possible or not possible my biggest hope was my favorites winning against her rival on her rival's hometown :) .

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think it's really fair to say people jumped on you. Maybe I missed it but I think you might be just misunderstanding their intentions. They're just saying they don't think Jurina necessarily "deserves" it. I didn't get the impression that either she or you were attacked.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

@SakuGeki It's fine to speak your mind, but you should expect some kind of backlash anytime you use the word "deserve". It's not that people are attacking you, they are disputing your usage of the word "deserve". Every member works hard, so how can anyone (especially we fans, who don't know everything that goes on behind the scenes) fairly quantify each member's hard work and then calculate an answer to who deserves something the most? We can't, it's impossible.

My observation is this: It is perfectly fine to use "deserve" in a general sense, retroactively for something a member has already been given. Even I have probably said Naachan deserved opportunities she has been given (SSK senbatsu, STU captain etc) based on her hard work. But when you use "deserve" in a comparison between members, that's when the fangs come out from other posters. "Good job, X deserved it" is OK, but the implication that "X deserves to have this more than Y" is something posters should avoid because we can't calculate it with any real formula and it tends to starts fights.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 1
  17. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    THIS! THIS IS WHY SHE SHOULD NOT WIN!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'd be happy if this really happen tho :^O^:

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

don't refrain. Look, you're entitled to your opinion but this is a message board, any opinion we post is potentially up for debate, you've got to expect it and you can quite legitimately say to me (or anyone else) "Hey you're wrong becaue of reasons X, Y and Z"

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Excuse me? Not denying that Jurina got a truckload of pushes and opportunities but to imply that she should have "made a dent in Sasshi/Mayu/Yuko's SSK leads" due to all the pushes she got, IMO, is wrong and unfair. First off, its not like Sashi, Mayu, and Yuko are members without exposures, opportunities, and what not. Also, Jurina's push pretty much tamed down in terms of being the 48G center/ace. Its not like she got the Maeda treatment who pretty much centered everything, from singles, to promotions, to B-sides.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1