Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Them predictions are wild though! [hehe]

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Could you imagine if her fans saved up the money they would have spent on her had she run last year and use the money now on top of the money they have for this year? Tomu namba 1

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I completely understand. And it's the same for me. I love watching Jurina win just because I find it entertaining seeing you guys collectively have an epic meltdown.

Seriously though, some of you really need to get over all this "she's pushed in our faces" nonsense. And it's not necessarily about Jurina, it's pretty much about anyone the collective here seems to subjectively deem unworthy of their attention. In the case of Matsuoka Hana, I can barely pick her out of a police lineup, yet I constantly hear she's "pushed in our faces." They are pushed in your face because you are seeking them out.

It isn't difficult to avoid the presence of members, despite how aggressively you may perceive their promotion. There is so much going on in the AKB universe, just focus on the stuff that you like. You have countless avenues of media you can pick and choose from to tailor your fan experience.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. totchauyui

totchauyui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I think yuiyui should be in top 16. They are pushing Yuiyui like how they were pushing Mion. Mion ranks 13th after she was selected to be center for the voting single of that year. It looks like a same pattern. Yuiyui said she wants to rank 8th this year.

5. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ha! I wouldn't be having a meltdown if she won. It would be just predictable. I personally don't want Jurina/Sakura or Ogiyuka to win just because it wouldn't surprise me if any of them win.

I also said similar thing last year (and 2 years ago), I didn't want Sasshi or Mayu to win for the same reason because it would be predictable.

I like Jurina, I don't mind her constant push because she's earned it and it's working with the fandom/general public.. This is not like the case of Yuria. But at the same time, I understand why some are bothered by it.

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if some1 announce they are having a baby in their speech.....48G wota probably get a meltdown [hehe]

7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Pretty much this. I'd have loved to see J win… last year. If she wins this year, yawn.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Is there anything to back these lists up or are they just pretty much wishlists? (I assume the latter but I don't know who came up with them)

9. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    There is no Tomu in NaMBa [hehe]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That 3rd list seems like one of those wishful wantings instead of an actual prediction though. Naachan would NOT make 1st unless she makes a Sasshi miracle from 2013. Doubt very much that Rinrin, Katomina, and Satopii will make Senbatsu as well. Even Yumirin in Senbatsu is a bit of a stretch. I would love to be proven wrong though.
    --
    A lot of people are putting Naachan high so I really hope Naachan does place high <3 I'm surprised that only 1/3 of the lists put Kojimako...

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, after chair-chan now we are debating about J? :^^;: This is a forum, get over any comments that you personally do not like. :lol:
    I know people can get defensive. Me too. But isn't it the entertaining thing in a forum? debating things like crazy, and then get your reward of feeling superior or trashing them if you are proven right [hehe]

Me? I'm on the Kuyashi side :D Don't mind if she win tho, objectively that is the biggest possibility right now.
    If this is really the last time Sakura will run, I hope she win. Been following her since some time already. But I will vote for my main oshi of course :^O^: Gomen ne Miyawaki.

EitoYuiyui? that is a big request :eek: maybe her fans need to sell their Jyuuden Prius and turn it into Theater version CD and Mobame account :^^;:

:rofl::rofl: wondering who is the perfect candidate to do that. :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Kaotan

or Miichan

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    "I, XXX, will have a...nghh...gomen ne minna my water broke."

• Funny Funny x 15
    • Winner Winner x 6
  15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yea talking about deserving to win, Yukirin has received less push than every other top 3 members and some other kami 7, yet still managed to accomplished so much within the group.

Jurina only managed to beat Yukirin in 2015 because 1. her fanbase went all out the year before that (got 167k votes) 2. did her national tour at the same time as SSK and 3. had a silly little scandal (doesn't matter it was rumour or fact)

I really thought this was gonna be Yukirin's year, but oh well, if you don't participate you don't deserve anything. I'm happy to see either Jurina or Sakura win :D

(Was low-key wishing Jurina would have convinced Yukirin to participate so that she would have real fight, not one where you'd be hyped up to be threatened by the likes to Sakura and Ogiyuka [hehe])

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  16. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

In 2016, it took 8.6k votes to get 100 while last year it took 10.1k. I think it might take at least 12k or even more to get 100. Every year, it gets harder and harder just to get a number.

17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It's crazy to think that Yukirin's only ever had one wcenter in her AKB career... and that her only solo center is probably going to be a graduation center (at least I hope she gets the grad center)

This year could have been her year, but even then I'm not 100% sure she would have won... probably would be more embarrasing to come 2nd or 3rd now when all your big competition is gone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I would be happy even if she participates and loses (although i doubt it), at least she would give a good fight and solidify the new/current generation's success.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This was indeed the year for Yukirin and Sayanee to come back.

Maybe they will next year or before graduating just to have the full experience one more time.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I think we have a Yukirin anti here...

I really wish Yukirin ran this year. If Yukirin ran, her wotas would’ve known that it’s her final final last year so they would’ve voted for her hardcore, making Jurina and Sakura a piece of cake.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1