Single AKB48 60th single [Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss] (2022/10/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 6, 2022.

1. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I also remember this. AKB stopped doing bikini singles mainly because of this I believe. Japanese people started to find the bikini singles in 48Group an extremely racy, appelative thing; they didn't want a group of girls in bikini representing Japan.

In the back of my mind I thought about the possibility of this one being a bikini single, giving the fact that none of the girls included are underaged (Airi is from 2004. 18 is not minor in Japan, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, please. I don't really understand Asian age systems), but I think that's hard to happen after 8 years of no-mizugi. Well, it doesn't make any difference to me, though.

Wow, they increased a lot Mahopyon's slots. I'm happy that they trust her enough to do this but it also makes me kind of worried...she sells okay, maybe we can say that almost good, but 48 slots...I hope my girl does well :^^;:

2. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Members with slot changes compared to the initial announced slots of last single.

Team A
    Okada Nana 0/48 > 0/72
    Fukuoka Seina 0/44 > 0/48
    Iwatate Saho 0/44 > 0/48
    Komiyama Haruka 0/44 > 0/48
    Shimizu Maria (Team 8) 0/40 > 0/44
    Okabe Rin 0/36 > 0/60
    Muto Orin 0/30 > 0/36
    Saito Haruna 0/0 > 0/12
    Mitomo Mashiro (Team 8) 0/0 > 0/12

Mukaichi Mion 0/72 > 0/66
    Honda Hitomi (Team 8) 0/72 > 0/68
    Otake Hitomi 0/36 > 0/24
    Ma Chia-Ling 0/36 > 0/24
    Takahashi Sayaka (Team 8) 0/33 > 0/30

Team K
    Onishi Momoka (Team 8) 0/60 > 0/66
    Oda Erina (Team 8) 0/55 > 0/60

Taguchi Manaka 0/60 > 0/48
    Shimoguchi Hinana 0/24 > 0/12
    Okuhara Hinako (Team 8) 0/24 > 0/12
    Uemi Sorano (Team 8) 0/24 > 0/12

Team B
    Oguri Yui (Team 8) 0/54 > 0/72
    Sakaguchi Nagisa (Team 8) 0/44 > 0/48
    Omori Maho 0/44 > 0/48
    Ishiwata Sena 0/33 > 0/36
    Sato Minami 0/24 > 0/30
    Hashimoto Haruna (Team 8) 0/24 > 0/40

Asai Nanami 0/60 > 0/40
    Tokunaga Remi (Team 8) 0/36 > 0/24
    Fujizono Rei (Team 8) 0/36 > 0/24
    Hidaritomo Ayaka (Team 8) 0/36 > 0/24
    Yamada Kyoka (Team 8) 0/36 > 0/24
    Shinozaki Ayana 0/30 > 0/27
    Hirano Hikaru (Team 8) 0/16 > 0/12

Team 4
    Nagatomo Ayami 0/44 > 0/48
    Gyoten Yurina (Team 8) 0/33 > 0/36
    Kawahara Misaki (Team 8) 0/21 > 0/24
    Utada Hatsuka (Team 8) 0/18 > 0/24

Sasaki Yukari 0/44 > 0/40
    Sakagawa Hiyuka (Team 8) 0/36 > 0/30
    Yoshida Karen (Team 8) 0/24 > 0/12
    Takaoka Kaoru (Team 8) 0/16 > 0/12

Big increase for Harupyon (deserved), and big decreases for Naamin and Manaka. I'm kind of surprised Mogi & Sahho are still at 48 slots.

Is this Macchan's first HS?

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    She still has 4 slots a day, same with last time, it just she attends more days. Don't worry.

Actually, only SatoMina increases her HS slots, from 2-slot to 3-slot. Others just because the number of days they participate.
    Naamin and Manaka last time had 5 slots a day, same with OdaEri but it because they were senbatsu, now they are out so back to 4-slot. None of non-senbatsu-member has more than 4 slots a day. Tomu also drop from 6-slot to 4-slot either.
    Yes I thought they would increase Mogi's slots to 5 slots a day. For Saho, since she's not a senbatsu member, 4 slots a day it's max number for her.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Saito Haruna is 0/11 (she won't participate on Jan 15), so total is 2837 and Team A total is 759.

======
    -This is the first time (I think) in AKB48 history that the single center is not anywhere close to a top selling (maximum slot) member. I believe even when a sister group do it, they use a new member, probably trying to utilize the freshness of the member and shock value. This is not the case with Erii which is already with AKB48 since 2015.
    -The last time AKB48 has 16nin senbatsu for a single was Sentimental Train (2018/09/19). For non SSK single, it goes all the way to Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (2015/12/09) (not counting for media senbatsu, which Teacher Teacher had 14nin media senbatsu and Jabaja had 16nin media senbatsu).
    -Only 3 members (that selected for 60th single) before this single that has the experience being in 16nin single (Kashiwagi Yuki, Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion). If you change the criteria a bit so media senbatsu is included, then you can add Oguri Yui. Basically other than Kashiwagi Yuki, only those that managed to get into top SSK top 16 that get to experience 16nin senbatsu in AKB single, so only Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion and Muto Tomu.
    -Mogi Shinobu has the longest wait to be in single senbatsu (11 years after debut, joined AKB48 on September, 2011). Previously held I believe by Oya Shizuka with 9 years (although Oya was in 2 singles earlier, those were from Janken. Tsubasa wa Iranai was her first single senbatsu not from Janken). Not sure if you compare it with sister group.

I think management picked Erii simply because they don't want a repeat center and also want someone young. If that is the criteria then the option is rather limited, especially if they don't want to do airdrop. Only Erii and Manaka fit the criteria (if young means U20). I wouldn't be surprised if Sato Airi ended up centering the next single. Personally I don't think Erii is center material... maybe if it is a meme song it would fit her, which is why I'm curious how this single will turn out.
    Basically they definitely didn't pick Erii because of her sales since from what I see, her sales on previous single is the worst vs other 59th single senbatsu members (+ 3 other non senbatsu member -> Mogi, Saho, and Kaori).
    Alternatively, they just want to entertain Hiroyuki comment about Erii center, assuming he really didn't know beforehand. Or management simply want to push Erii for whatever reason. Whomever the center won't really affect sales anyway, but does give a nice exposure to the center.

======
    A bit more detail about the 60th single
    https://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/003905.html
    3 Types + Theater. Basically no difference vs the previous 2 singles.
    2 common songs, 1 M-3, 2 MV. Not sure if the MV is common or not, but judging from previous single, it is going to be common. Hopefully not. They haven't actually assign SR senbatsu to M- 2 so there is still hope!

======
    Spreadsheet for 60th single -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BYbb9ly4zZEldkxumhH_fNp_-0dvq4ra4rl9r3lgO-4/edit?usp=sharing (also linked in my sig).

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 10
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, we allready know that the SR senbatsu have a MV.
    And since it looks there are only 2 MVs, there aren't many options left.

I don't think they will go again with Team songs, althoug Eito and 17ki (who are treated like a Team for now) may have some space. Higher chances for the later IMO given how heavily they are pushed.

6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Maybe we get at least an Undergirls song again? Would be nice!
    Well Erii might not everyones "Taste" but I am ok with the choice. Hoping for a better PV this Time AND sad reading the few songs included in this single... (again)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    @Rurouni thanks for the correction.
    ===============================
    Correction - 60th single Online talk slots (Senbatsu members colored) some changes update today
    Sources: https://48g.jp/news_handshake/26869
    Team A
    Okada Nana 0/72
    Honda Hitomi (Team 8) 0/68
    Mukaichi Mion 0/66
    Okabe Rin (Team 8) 0/60

--------------------------------------
    Chiba Erii 0/48
    Iwatate Saho 0/48
    Nagano Serika (Team 8) 0/48
    Fukuoka Seina 0/48
    Komiyama Haruka 0/48

Yoshihashi Yuzuka 0/48
    Shimizu Maria (Team 8) 0/44
    Muto Orin 0/36
    Takahashi Sayaka (Team 8) 0/30
    Otake Hitomi 0/24
    Ma Chia-ling 0/24
    Michieda Saki 0/12
    Nakanishi Chiyori 0/12
    Mitomo Mashiro (Team 8) 0/12
    Saito Haruna 0/11

Team K
    Yamauchi Mizuki 0/72
    Onishi Momoka (Team 8) 0/66

Oda Erina (Team 8) 0/60
    Mogi Shinobu 0/48
    Taguchi Manaka 0/48
    Muto Tomu 0/48
    Yamane Suzuha 0/48
    Takahashi Ayane (Team 8) 0/30
    Hattori Yuna (Team 8) 0/30
    Kobayashi Ran 0/24
    Hama Sayuna (Team 8) 0/24
    Ichikawa Manami 0/12
    Uemi Sorano (Team 8) 0/12
    Okuhara Hinako (Team 8) 0/12
    Shimoguchi Hinana 0/12
    Yamabe Ayu 0/12
    Yumoto Ami 0/12

Team B
    Kashiwagi Yuki 0/72
    Oguri Yui (Team 8) 0/72

Omori Maho 0/48
    Sakaguchi Nagisa (Team 8) 0/48
    Inagaki Kaori 0/48
    Hashimoto Haruna (Team 8) 0/40
    Asai Nanami 0/32
    Ishiwata Sena 0/36
    Suzuki Kurumi 0/36
    Shinozaki Ayana 0/27
    Sato Minami 0/24
    Tokunaga Remi (Team 8) 0/24
    Fujizono Rei (Team 8) 0/24
    Hidaritomo Ayaka (Team 8) 0/24
    Yamada Kyoka (Team 8) 0/24
    Kitazawa Saki 0/12
    Hirano Hikaru (Team 8) 0/12
    Nagano Megumi 0/12

Team 4
    Murayama Yuiri 0/72
    Kuranoo Narumi (Team 8) 0/66

Shitao Miu (Team 8) 0/48
    Taniguchi Megu 0/48
    Nagatomo Ayami 0/48
    Yoshikawa Nanase (Team 8) 0/48
    Sasaki Yukari 0/40
    Gyoten Yurina (Team 8) 0/36
    Tada Kyoka 0/36
    Sakagawa Hiyuka (Team 8) 0/30
    Utada Hatsuka (Team 8) 0/24
    Okada Rina 0/24
    Omori Miyuu 0/24
    Kawahara Misaki (Team 8) 0/24
    Kurosu Haruka 0/12
    Sato Kiara 0/12
    Takaoka Kaoru (Team 8) 0/12
    Yoshida Karen (Team 8) 0/12

Kenkyuusei
    Ota Yuki 0/24
    Kohama Kokone 0/24
    Sato Airi 0/24
    Hashimoto Eriko 0/24
    Hasegawa Niina 0/24
    Hatakeyama Nozomi 0/23
    Hirata Yuki 0/24
    Hotei Moka 0/24
    Masai Mayuu 0/24
    Mizushima Miyuu 0/24
    Yamazaki Sora 0/24

Total: 0/2823
    Team A (0/759)
    Team K (0/570)
    Team B (0/615)

Team 4 (0/616)
    Kenkyuusei (0/263)

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    47 no 17ki na Machi e.

@Izzy Trinh , leave this stuff to @bonjourmarlene . She's efficient... like a German. :censored:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Someone tells me why Tomu is not in Senbatsu? or Simply she is not selected.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I hope we have another Eito song this time and a 17ki song. Not only they're being treated like their own team for now, but it's also common for the new generation to get its own song since 15ki.

She's simply not selected this time. One could argue her online talk sales were really bad, but then the single's centre ended to be worse and she's still the centre so yeah, they just decided to drop her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Extended version of the new single senbatsu presentation from tonight's edition of 'AKB48, Saikin Kiita?' with Mogi, Erii, Airi and the show's MC in a meeting room and the other members joining in via Zoom:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Did they precise when this meeting was held ?

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The AKB48 Staff's Twitter account says that tonight's episode "will also deliver the moment of the first selection / center announcement" [Google translated]:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1556988374010892289

14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I hope it's not the "G" sign :(

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched this! it's nice that they released the video of their first reactions. I know they have to wear the masks, but I wanted to see their expressions though (not just the eyes) ;w;

As expected, Mogi cried ;_; I'm so glad for her! Miion also cried for Mogi later which was really sweet and touching T_T they've been friends for so long and finally Mogi is in senbatsu too.

Erii said that since she's the center, this definitely won't be a dance song haha I guess we already knew it from their costumes etc. but yes, this will be something different. Excited for it!

They show a video of Maho and Yuiyui where Maho predicted that the center would be either Yuiyui/Zukkii double center or Erii center, and Yuiyui predicted Maho center or Erii center. So they both got it right, and I also like their other choices! I would love if one of the next singles could have Maho as center, and I've said it many times that I wish Yuiyui to get a 2nd solo center... it would be also nice if it's double center with Zukkii. So yes, hopefully someday their other predictions become real too ^^

Also about the talk of Erii's sales. I think, if she had strong sales, they would have given her a single center earlier probably... Maybe they're giving her this chance so that she can finally have better sales for online talks. it makes a big difference to become the center. and I think the reason why they picked her is most likely because she is young, girly and cute, and they want AKB to have this image again in the eyes of the public. The group debuted like 17 years ago... having someone like Erii at center will give them a fresh/new image. I guess it would work with a few other members maybe, but she seems to be the better choice for this right now. So let's see how it goes.

I also noticed lately that Maho has been doing better, she sold some of her slots + she's getting more solo works + she's increasing in followers so I have hopes that she can have higher sales now! it would be great if she can do it and prove herself so she can continue being in senbatsu (well, she's pretty much the D3 rep so they probably won't totally drop her).

• Like Like x 5
  16. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Mahopyon definitely knows what would be great for the group, as expected from a wota [hehe]

Glad to know that Yuiyui suggested that Maho could be the center. Mrs. Oguri can't help but go higher and higher on my favorite girls list. Can her prediction become true on the next one, maybe?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Love your takes. Yuiyui and Zukki was W-Centers for the 61st single will definitely kill it

• Like Like x 2
  18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Made a Google Sheet for AKB48 Hanashikai Archive starting from Nemohamo Rumor so it's easier to compare:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EoFH5vLE2q0ydFQfLhcEkqXZaeVaZPBbs8CTB3YoYmQ/edit#gid=0

Included slot differences between Motokare and Hisarippu too:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Total Motokare slots: 2,652
    Total Hisarippu slots: 2,823

Hopefully with the newly-added KKS slots and Berin, Naachan, Yuiyui back to fuller capacity, sales will be better than Motokare. Only Mitsuho has graduated between Motokare and Hisarippu too AFAIK (compared to the big grad wave between Nemohamo and Motokare), so I'm cautiously optimistic!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

July 30. It was during an online talk event.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some informations on the new song! Odaeri's comment + a possible audio preview?

"Naru: Please say something about the new single without spoilers.
    Odaeri: With 'Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss', it's really like the 'AKB everyone has loved' is back after a while! Please look forward to it, we're back!"
    Source (with video) - https://twitter.com/yuiyuihan/status/1557685170609987584

There is a possible audio preview of the song, it was used as background when the senbatsu members said a message about the new single.
    Listen here: https://twitter.com/48RequestHour/status/1557790063941001219
    Nothing is confirmed so take this with a grain of salt. if this is really the music for the song, it sounds fun & happy, like a perfect AKB song! <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3