Single AKB48 6th [Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?] 07/10/31

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Shin, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

I`ve downloaded this PV 8 times now since the file always messed up :confused:
    Even if I have to download it 50 times, I`ll do it. Its worth to waste my bandwith on this PV

Happy yay!!! :lol:

2. ~HARUNA~4Eva~

~HARUNA~4Eva~ Kenkyuusei

hahahaahahahaahahaaha!!!! xD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!! GO HARUNA!!!!! xD

LOL FINALLY Haruna got the leading solo line =] first time other than Takahashi or/and Acchan!!! well except for Maimai in Skirt Hirari (ohhhh how I miss Maimai in the PVs!!!)

well anyways...

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME SONG/PV!!!!=D!!!xD!!=R!!!!L=!!!=J!! I dont get how people cannot like this!!!!!!

The Song is just so wonderfully composed, and it sounds a lot more natural and fluent without the cheering and clapping from the fans >] yeap along with the PV it creates such a nostalgic sensation!! s2~ the music by itself is awesome already and the beautiful voices is the overkill!!! ahhhhh Haruna's singing is indeed amazing (lol im really confused at which is her acting voice and which is her real voice) Acchan and Takahashi still delivers like they always do =] and I like Miichan more since shes starting to sound like Haruna now xD...j/k

The PV, omg! is just award winning material!!! the story itself is soo loveable and beautiful!!!

A story of how these idols are still normal girls. After school they run/bike/catch the old railroad to the studio in the countryside, no bustling city, no crazy fans, no crowded traffic, no mass MEDIA! just simplicity and happiness, these girls are normal schoolgirls by day and idols by noon!! but you can hardly see the transition!!!! They are carefree and happy girls who enjoy doing what they do, no stress, no pressure, nothing to worry about, still able to enjoy their school life and their idol career at the same time, and after work they can all go on to the hilltop and watch the setting sun together...laughing and happying without a care in the world...=]

well thats what I think this PV is trying to portray how idol life should be lol but its far from reality of course =P

lol Kasai is definately cute in glasses, looks more mature too and Im pretty happy how they were able to throw Sae into the PV, shes too genkii for this! =D lol Yuko was acting more kawaii than genkii as well!! Erena and Mayu biking along is pretty cute and this time Miichan cheers up Haruna! lol =] AWESOME PV

The Song - 12/10
    The Pv - 14/10
    The portrayal of the AKB48 members - 15/10

Overall - 45/30!!!! ~this is WIN WIN!!! =]

cant see how anyone cannot love this!!

hahahahah!! same here!!! wish Maimai was there instead of Mayu and add Rina and Sayaka too!!!!

Team Allstar - Mayu + Maimai + Rina + Sayaka = WIN WIN WIN

yeah this is my only rant about this awesome single PV, its AKB48! FORTY-EIGHT!!! theres only 10 people in the PV, not even half >< what a waste!!! but I guess it cant be helped, oh well at least my top 9 is in it

END COMMENT: AWESOME SINGLE/PV!!! GRAB IT NOW AND START APPRECIATING IT!!!

3. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

Mind you, Narita Risa gets left out once again :(

4. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

The performance can be downloaded from HERE, stage6 and i'm seeding it at h!o tracker.

5. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

aghhhh brain overload from the cuteness level of this video agggggggghhhhh!!!!!!
    thanks for the download links you guys!! (freeloader xD)

Yuko looks a lot cuter than usual and younger too, its the hair i bet...that smile AGHHH

um maybe i'm not looking hard enough but no maimai???

good pv, they done better but its still good never the less

once again thanks for the download ^^v

edit: oh nvm, i see all the cute members in this pv so maybe thats why

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i love it when yuko said yuuhi wo miteiru ka? is "atatakai uta".
    *atatakai uta literally means a warm song.

7. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Single comes in at #11

8. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

OH WOW!!
    Well they deserve it! The song is really nice and though (I think) the PV is so-so, the members are too CUTE!! Fufufu~

I hope the rank go higher :D

9. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    That's pretty bad, but in a way I'm glad, can't say I want to see another single like this again.

10. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i thought they can get top 10.
    but 11.
    at least they debut top 20.

11. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

no.11 in oricon~ although they didnt get top10, at least its very good for an J-Idol group to get top 20... cuz for an idol group its really hard to get top10 or 20, other than H!P... neway congrats to AKB48! hope to see more good rank in future time!

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I hoped for top 10, but well 11 is good enough I guess :)
    Maybe they'll move up, we can always hope ;)

13. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

AKB48 has done better than 11 before...

Unfortunately I don't think it works like that. They'll probably pick an even worse song, but make four versions, so the people who buy their singles no matter what will have to buy more. What do you have to say about that, Adam Smith? [​IMG]

14. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

I think It's good (although I'm quite disappointed ^^"), because this time have many big bands/ singers (Every Little Thing, Aqua Timez, maybe Funky Monkey Babys, Glay....)
    I hope they will in top ten today (I'm on GMT+7, so today is thursday)

15. genericpaperdoll

genericpaperdoll Kenkyuusei

I'm half surprised they only got #11, since even Boku no Taiyou did quite a bit better. But then, I'm not surprise because it's not a very impressive single. Hopefully next time, we get a song to get excited about.

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I was hoping it'd be higher up on the chart since I like the song a lot, but at least it's in the Top 20. =P

17. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

11 is nothing to poop on. Some Idol stuff doesn't even debut in the top 40. At least it is selling well enough.

18. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

Keibetsu got to 4 didn't it?

But it does seem to be true that the tides are just generally turning away from idol stuff these days, so it's just a sign of the times. Musume get critisised for only selling ~50k per single compared to the crazy 6 digit figures of the old days, but that's still significantly higher than berryz ~25-30k, and C-ute have been getting similar numbers.

AKB48 seems to average at ~25k a single, which puts them on par with berryz/C-ute (yet still merely half of Musume!).

Ayu's 'talkin2myself' sold almost 107k. Shows the way things are these days tbh.

19. MooCow

MooCow Kenkyuusei

Also my favourite part.
    The way she looks when she sings that part is <3

20. Nouciel

Nouciel Kenkyuusei

11 is good. Not OMGAWESOME but still good.
    Hopefully they'll be in the weekly top 20.