Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. shannonlck

shannonlck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I got 3 sr pulls from the event summon but all defensive ugh ;(

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Anyone in top 20?

Just want to channel my frustration with the 10000 points gap between the event prize. :fp: seems impossible to get all prize/break in top 20 without any SSR+ attack card.

3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i'm currently 13 in takakura's board, but i'm sooo worried of getting bumped down, last event i was 30ish half day before the end and then ultimately got bumped down to 70:cold:
    is the game getting harder to play? if this new event point reward threshold is permanent it's very hard to get all rewards for we lvl 100+ players, let alone new players

4. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm constantly in the low 80s to 90s in katomina's board haha. Only one SSR+ card for my oshimen card and the rest are SR cards, can't pass hard mode at all, so stuck grinding normal mode, it's quite stressful lol.

5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    make sure you're in top 100 at the end to get special sr card for your event's oshimen.

btw i'm wondering if every board has same ranking reward cards, for example these are the cards for takakura's board:
    Aビート_2019-01-06-11-17-07.jpg

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wow, keep it up. Try to be on top 10 to get all reward cards. I'm stuck at 29-30 in Gatanee's board. Downwards, the competition is pretty stiff. But upwards the gap is like 3000-5000 ish. Pretty sure all have SSR+ attack card around me :fp:
    Regarding last event, yeah...I was like "yeaayy, at least Yuiyui card" and near the end of the event suddenly so many boost and I was thrown back. Dang...

I think they are moving that way. Try to play Choose Me, with my best star formation which usually got S rank score in other song, it barely reach A there.
    Maybe there are feedback from super player already at level 120+ that the game becomes too easy for them with full SSR+ formations. Hence the rareness of SSR card prize recently, and the increased treshold for score and event prize.
    I notice some people that I follow at level 90-100 ish just stopped playing around 1-2 month ago. Maybe they feel no more challenege coming.

Try to evolve your SR cards as many as possible after you maxed out their level. (The right yellow button in cards menu) a formation with maxed out SR+ cards should be enough to have HP to survive hard, or even extreme with no problem. And if possible all cards with the same star/moon/sun to get the bonus align with the song.
    I am grinding kimi no c/w and oogoe diamond for this event. For the sake of the vitamins.

Yes its the same for me in Gatanee's board. I think the only difference is the special SSR card. The prize cards start with Gatanee and end with Katomina at 50000 right?

7. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @SunnyHighland i have long gave up top 10 and that ogino's card, done the math even depleting all LP reserve including ones using exchange point couldn't pass the upper players, 10th is like 18000 ahead:hmm:

they started moving up the threshold at sayanee's event, that yaban na kyuuai has a notably higher score threshold. this tendency is really not friendly towards fresh player:hmm:

i'm spamming ponytail for red pills, guessing that the next event would be of sun attribute. (bonus: rinrin got a good amount of camera time in the video!)

i don't think there's a ssr reward card, just sr, though.
    Aビート_2019-01-06-13-52-46.png

@mittens_220 at the first event i was too clearing normal only, play more and you'll be more proficient.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The problem is maxing out the SR card yeah. I am still levelling up the very first SR card I got in the game and it's still at level 40+ right now. I am throwing all my R and N cards at it ever since I got it.

I was playing hard mode at Kanojo and the Yuiyui xmas event song, but I just can't pass this one at hard mode. Probably need more practice like you said.

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Before I take a try at this game, I would like to ask something regarding the paying system.

Since this game is from AiiA, and this editor has verious mobile browser games such as Arcana no Himitsu, and since bye browsing this topic I found some similarities, Do you know / can you tell if there are some connections between all the AiiA games ?

I mean in their browser games, you can buy some coins that you can use later in any of the games. (I'm assuming it works that way)
    Is it the same in Beat Carnival or you buy your ressources directly through Google wallet ?

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think it is from Google wallet directly.
    Only need to buy diamonds tho, that can be exchanged with many resources.

11. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well event just ended, i rushed to the end, but seeing my ranking, i will either barely make it or barely not make it in the top 100 haha

12. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I didn't make it, I shouldn't have picked Hinatan seeing as I was away for part of the event and then didn't do any of the event pulls. Was like spot 102 half hour before the event ended and I just gave up :(

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Got around 38 on Gatanee board with 2 minutes left and good gap to 40ish. Should be safe enough to get Hinata's card.
    Dang, yesterday I nearly brake into 26. Happened everytime.

Considering you didn't pull diamond dasu from the event and absent for a while it is a pretty good result I think.

We'll see later. I once make it at 99 [hehe] so can you.

14. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    19 awwwwwwwyeeeeaaaahhhh:banana:

the last few hours was crazy, everyone was increasing serveral thousand points every ranking refresh, sooo lucky to be able to hold in 20

15. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I got 101 XD Ah well. Good effort

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    woooow this is sooooo exciting:omfg:
    it's a coin event so you really get to choose, too bad it seems that the new members are yet to be included

keep your finger crossed for rh...:worthy:

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It is a sun song event lads, with 42 cards to win :^^;:
    So practice your sun songs, some are hella difficult on extreme :fp: and stack the red juices and vitamins. Gonna need it with that many cards coming.
    Lets backtrack and see the statistics of sun songs. Still hebirote as the most generous coin giver?

19. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    iede (moon) > ponytail (sun) > boyfriend (moon, estimate) > happy end (moon, estimate) > hr (sun) > kimi no c/w (star)

if the cost to exchange the cards are similar to previous coin events, i guess you only get to exchange for a few r for attack and then 2 or 3 sr cards... it will be like looking at all those cards and you just have to give up most of them for the ones you really want

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    42 cards... :eek:

Wonder if we'll get SSRs again