Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    No :fp: all of it are SR as far as I see. Kind of difficult to see though.

Thanks. Ponytail...that one is okayish.
    Pretty sure most of that 42 cards are from diamond dasu. :twisted:

2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    GcgvWgf2b4NWUP21.jpg
    it says exchange with coin, so i'll keep my hope in that
    it would be too evil if the cards are only available with dasu:evil:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The original song will be released on February right? I think it will be for the 10th event. We will get the 9th at the end of the month. That's how they add new song now :^^;: forcing wotas to spend diamonds on it first :evil:

Picking some from the list of 42? :eek: I even fail to get more than 1or 2 SR in previous coin event :hmm: the prize list will be very long :fp: and some Japanese wota already preparing to get all of it. :shocku: Heck, even the cardholder only up until 80.

4. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @SunnyHighland
    well you can spend diamond to enlarge the quota, 5 per 5 diamonds:twisted:

@Sailor Miyawaki
    yes it would be released on feb, they stated that in the teaser video

5. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ah sorry I missed that part, I'm so out of the loop with the game updates since I've been away :^^;:

tbh I would like a small event break to recover and play some other songs more, or at least change the song reward values for events, don't know if I can keep going with iede this much :asdfgh:

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Cheap...cheap...come on buy. [hehe]

They give you one, for 4 days :D and even at that time they release the ohayou kara hajimaru sekai card set :lol: with SSR :fp:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1082503937398255616?s=19

I don't even play iede anymore if it is not moon event :| the one that matters is the juice and vitamins now. Can't upgrade without it.

You need around 150ish to 200 small juice to fully upgrade SR card to lv 70 SR+. Doing normal song perfectly usually give you 3 small juices.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  7. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I only still play it because it gives the most event points but yeah my juice and vitamins so unbalanced now...

Small Juice:
    Star: 49
    Sun: 253
    Moon: 1712

same pattern for all... hope none of my faves for this event will be blue because I really do not have enough pills :fp:

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I found the best way to get pills is to play on easy, or normal mode to get 3 small juice and pills. And don't pull multiplier when using onigiri.

The SSR and SR cards for Ohayou Kara Hajimaru Sekai 1st set are:
    Gyouten Yurina
    Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Tanikawa Hijiri
    Fukuoka Seina
    Maeda Ayaka
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Kato Minami
    Takakura Moeka
    Honma Hinata
    IMG_20190108_174630.jpg
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1082503937398255616?s=19

:censored: I want all of it :fp: Not sure about the last part, but looks like Only SSR have the attack ability for the next event. :gavel:

9. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    so NGT member are available outside of the event pack now? Hope they put them in the medal dasu so I have more of a reason to not just pull only 1 per day, I have over 35k medals now :eek:

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    That will be in Diamond Dasu I think [hehe]
    No chance medal dasu give us event SSR/SR :cry2:

11. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    oh i mean to put NGT members in as regular N and R medal dasu pulls now too :D

12. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    dumb question, but how do you level up cards with juice, i only know how to level up cards with other cards

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, who knows. [hehe] it is the first time SG members have cards beside special event/senbatsu right?

Ah, I suspected so after reading your post :) when you click the upgrade button (cards, top right button), look at the tab on upper left corner below the LP bar. Looked like a tab on your browser. The left one is to use cards, the right one is to use juice. Probably you already have hundreds of small juice right now [hehe] after it reached level 60 for SR or 80 for SSR, you need to evolve the card (card, second from top right button), this will need 60 small and 40 medium pills for SR, plus 2 milk tablet (the rainbow stars), then you can do another 10 level upgrade again on the same card.

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask here :) I think some players here already post the translation of each button. You just need to track back a bit on this thread.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  14. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the explanation! I was wondering how people levelled up their cards so fast lol. For small juice, I actually have 800+ for star, 1500+ for moon and sun XD

15. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    this morning has been... hectic, really need a break here

---

@Sailor Miyawaki have you used the exchange points? you can sell sr or above cards to get exchange points, then trade for pills, stones, or lp drink.

you should spend your medals! medal dasu has a very very low probability to get r or above cards, for instance i got my rinrin's sr card in medal dasu:banana:

i spent moon juices on sun/star cards too, just too many of them, so why not?

@mittens_220 good time to learn to read a bit of japanse!

@SunnyHighland it's like last event, sr+ 50%, ssr+ 110%
    so as you know the special dasu is out just now, and i did a 200 diamond dasu like everytime, expecting 1 or 2 sr... so the golden light came out and i knew no ssr and be like alright much expected, and then...

Aビート_2019-01-09-14-51-48.png 5 sr:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:
    sonna banana!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I've started using moon juices on my other type cards too but it takes so long to level them :wall:

haven't exchanged any SRs yet, even Rs im hesitant to get rid of lol, but im really pushing my storage limit even with a couple of upgrades. Idk why I wanna keep them so much when I know I will never use most of them for gameplay lol

I thought of using my medals at some points, but I figured if I keep a lot then when they introduce sister groups I might be able to get all the Ns straight away maybe. Plus I feel like I have bad dasu luck for SRs :XD:

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Dang...5 different SR :cold: you already have the complete attack formation.

18. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    event 47 street is now underway, and good news! despite all cards are sun type, their coin costs are evenly spreaded, i.e. 1/3 2000ish sun, 1000ish moon and star; 1/3 2000ish star, 1000ish sun and moon, etc.

bad news: none of the tradable cards have point bonus skills, only the two ranking reward cards have, and there are only two cards for ranking reward, shiorin and nakumin

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  19. maruuuuuna

maruuuuuna Kenkyuusei

Please give me last ver. link

Отправлено с моего Redmi 4X через Tapatalk

20. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Like Like x 1