AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    So, about those login rewards that we've been receiving for the past few days... Today should be 10 sound stones, right? Maybe I'm just too impatient and I'll get them eventually, but so far I haven't got those yet even though it says I should have in the pop-up window thingy (I have received all the past rewards promptly) and I'm starting to get worried as I was hoping to do 50 gem dasu today while the chances are still better, since they will be back to normal after maintenance. Anyone else having this problem? Or am I just being too impatient? :^^;:

2. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    .....uh....no, the log-in bonus for the Valentine period's last day was 1 stone (so you got a total of 2 stones from that day).

The 10 beneath the picture was for "10 days" (log-ins in a row).

As for chances, I'm sure there'll be Oshi-fest (5x likelier to get your set oshimen) and probably another "4* x2 chance" a day or two into the oshimen event, the devs haven't failed us on those accounts so far.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Shit, I got confused because it was the 10th day and thought it meant 10 sound stones... Too bad, I thought it was too good to be true :lol:

Is the oshimen event after this maintenance already? If so, I might not be able to get the sound stones by this time either... Anyways, I'd really like to get some more decent costumes and get more costumes of Miyazawa Sae before she graduates, but I don't want to waste the sound stones unless it has a high chance for the surprise pot (I think that's what it's called) and includes the oshi love ticket :lol:

4. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'd suggest waiting for her graduation/removal dasu (all-Sae costumes, almost no costumes less than 4*) but I don't know when the dasu appears or if it's her solo or with other SKE-girls. Matsui Rena got one though, so Sae will probably have one as well.

So is there any chance there would be an Iwata Karen appreciation event, with the song Kibou ni Tsuite or Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu? Or the other 0048-themes? :cute: I'm going to save up for Karen's graduation dasu regardless.

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Honestly the problem with graduation dasu, especially if it's only one girl, is the that the chance for multiple decent costumes of the same 'colour' is pretty big, and since I do colour-coded units, unless they're all really good costumes that give good bonus or duplicates of the same one (used for upgrading), I don't want 10 Sae costumes since I have no need for, let's say, 3 different green Sae costumes, I'd rather have it in variety of members so they can be in the unit together. So while I want to get some more Sae costumes, 10 might be a bit too much... Same goes with any member, but even more so with Sae since I already have some of her costumes. :lol: I did several 5 gem dasu with Jurina's last AKB48 dasu, but I kept getting several different green costumes that I can't put in the same unit... :(

EDIT: Also, since Isohara Kyoka recently graduated, but hasn't been removed yet, it's quite likely to have the graduation dasu together with Sae. Koishi Kumiko is also graduating very close to Sae, so she'll probably be included together... Not sure about Yamashita Yukari and Umemoto Madoka who are also set to graduate soon, I guess it depends on how soon they remove everyone from the game, but it could be just a massive graduation dasu for all we know :lol:

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Oh crap, I forgot about Sae and Karen graduating! I was hoping to do Takamina's a few times, but I'll probably need to do one each...

Maybe it'll happen at the end of March/early April? Taka and Sae should have had their final send offs by then, and I can't see other girls dragging it out. It's sad to see the girls go, but the individual dasus are sooo worth it!

Really hope they'll add in 00 songs soon...

7. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ....that is an excellent point. :shocku:
    I'm more costume bonus oriented so it's not as big of a negative deal for me to get, say, 5 green Karen-costumes if they were all for different songs (a girl can hope, right?!).

And suddenly I remember: Hiwatashi Yui and the Taiwanese Team B girl should be added into the game at some point, right? :blush:

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    No choregraphy for the main AKB event song , devs ? :wtf:....:hmm:

9. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Or for NMB's main event song, Zipper. :hmm:

Anyone else feel like writing to the devs about how annoying songs without a choreo are? And it's not like the devs were busy adding tons of other stuff for this particular maintenance...unless they need the entire corporation to add ONE song choreo into the game. :fp:

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, I'll still probably do the graduation dasu for members I like (Sae, Takamina, Karen, etc.) but I wouldn't spend 50 gems on it. But yeah, if you're focusing on song bonus costumes, I can see that not being an issue... Honestly unless it's for a challenge or something I can't be bothered to adjust the units for every single song I play, I just make teams that work well overall and only adjust them when I really need to :lol: So rather than collecting good costumes for my favourite members, I just want good costumes, period (unless it's members that I really strongly dislike, but there are not many and luckily don't share teams with my favourites) :lol:

11. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Iwata Karen, Kobayashi Kana and Iwasa Misaki are graduating mid-March, so depending on timing they'll have a joint graduation dasu in March or April.
    Miyazawa Sae's seems to land on May or June.

It's frustrating that it's all in the devs' hands if I'll have 50 gems in time for these dasus or not, I was prepared to get in an NMB-dasu now (it's all costumes I don't have a single one of yet!) but if Karen's removed in March there's now way I can save up another 50 gems... :wall:

Choices, choices.

12. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    Members are generally removed shortly after their final handshakes or when their Google+ accounts are closed, so based on the graduation schedule that was just released, I'm guessing Kana to be removed early April and Karen and Wasamin to be removed late May.

On a completely different note! Please remember that I run a gallery of Otoge photos and sprites! When you get your photos, please send them to otogepics@gmail.com or post them in the thread so I can add them! Links to both galleries are in my signature.

Thanks!

13. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I thought Natori Wakana is already graduate last year but still in game?

14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Costumes and pictures you own before removal stay, but you can't get new costumes or photos of the girl. So you can indeed run into other players who have a removed girl as their center (I still see Oshima Yuko and Satou Amina on the guest lists pretty regularly).

15. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you for the explanation. But what I mean is Natori Wakana was graduate in December 2015 but she's still in game (and you can even still choose her from the event ticket now). In fact, Nishiyama Rena graduated only 3 days after Wakanyan and she was already remove from game.

image.png

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Then I really can't say why that is. Does Wakanyan still have handshake events to do and/or her AKB-tied Google+ and such open? If so she might be one of the cases cleared up by a fellow player earlier:
    If none of this applies to Wakanyan then I guess the next step would be to ask the devs. :^^;:

17. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    no please I love Wakanyan, KEEP HER FOREVER xD

18. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    "As part of our Takamina appreciation campaign, she will never be removed from the game!" -something I bet devs are thinking about

19. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    yes, exactly [hehe]

20. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    Yep - Wakanyan's last handshake is March 21st whereas Nishiyama withdrew from all remaining handshake events upon graduation. So in theory, you could have up to almost a month to collect Wakanyans!