AKB48 member of the year 2008 results!

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kyobu, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Tell me about it -___- I can't believe she got 24th. I hope none of those -49 votes were because someone here on stage48 hates me (you don't hate me, right, Mr Waffle?) You can hate me all you want, don't hate on the girl. Who would vote negative on her? =( (raise your hands, don't be shy, so I can kill you)

Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with the results. 6 out of the 10 people in the overall top 10 list, I gave points to, so at least my other top members did well. Acchan did worse than expected. Kinda expected Sara being last place. The Kenkyuusei are naturally the lowest because they're the least noticed, but Sara just LOOKS scary. My nickname for her is the Joker <_< Definitely should be in the next Batman movie

I like the Japanese fan results though. Mayuyu 5th! Can someone explain how the Japanese fan results worked though? I'm assuming there's a LOT more AKB48 fans in Japan than the number who voted.

2. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

^ i did i voted her negative :twisted:

just kidding :hehe:

i actually voted her +5 if im remembering well
    she's in my top 10 ;)
    i can't believe people voted her negative she's such a sweet beautiful girl
    that she's popular is not a reason to hate on her :evil:

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    She was 4th on my + votes. I'd never vote down a member of Team B :p

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I voted -5 for her, actually. :fear: *ducks flying objects*

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I didn't vote negative for her, because she's a really good overall performer, but I completely understand where people might dislike her... I mean, her voice can get pretty squeaky and she gets tons of lines so it becomes an issue. Also, she's frankly overexposed, but of course, none of these things are her fault and I actually quite like her so don't shoot me people XD

7. hina

hina Member

i know its late but Haruna on #1 HELL YEAH!

and Yuka getting #15 is not that bad, I mean she got 121 votes! woohoo!

[​IMG]

8. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    *takes out shotgun, shoots Naomi and RocketStarLauncher* :evil:
    *gives money to SweetDonuts and Mr Waffle* :flower:

Ok, joking aside, may I know why? I hang out in the Mayuyu thread, so usually all I hear are good things about her (and I'm biased, so....only good things can come from her). It's interesting to me to find critical views, because -5 is the most negative you can give, and -4 is second most :cry:

9. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Actually, one of my friend who is also an AKB48 fan dislikes Mayuyu because of her pitchy voice.

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    #1. People usually post in the girls respective threads to praise them. About 1% will be negative in the thread.
    #2. -5 is the most negative that is true. But how do you know if it's 1 person who voted -5? It could be 5 people voting -1 or a combination of -3 an -2, etc. etc. Kasai has -15, all from this forum. I ain't complaining.
    #3. Everybody has different opinions, we don't all love Mayuyu. (I don't, but I don't hate her either.)
    #4. Before you start ranting or disliking me or any other, check my media creations thread :fear:

11. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    #1 - Yeah, which was why I was saying it'd be interesting to get some critical viewpoints from Naomi and RocketStarLauncher. If not in this thread, then in Mayuyu's actual thread
    #2 - Cuz Naomi said she gave -5 and RocketStarLauncher said he gave -4. That's how I know.
    #3 - I know I talk about Mayuyu excessively much XD But like I said...it's because I really want to hear why some people dislike her
    #4 - I hope I didn't come off as hating Naomi, RocketStarLauncher, you (why you?), or anyone. The shotgun thing was a joke...I don't hate anyone because of their opinions. And I really really hope I'm not coming off as ranting either @_@ I really am genuinely interested into why people voted her negative. At least I think my posts are sensible enough not to come across as a "rant", but your definition of ranting may be different than mine.

EDIT: Just saw your creation. Have I mentioned that you rock? B-)

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I just don't like her... I think she's annoying and comes across as very fake. :fear: Maybe it's because she acts too "idol-y". XD I swear, when I was watching B3, she was smiling in every single song and it got kind of creepy, to be honest. (It didn't look like a natural smile, either, so maybe that's why I thought it was creepy. :lol:)

I don't hate Mayu, I just don't care for her. =/

Edit
    This, too:

13. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think she tries too hard (in a bad way) in more faster/serious songs like Pajama Drive or Inochi no Tsukaimichi and it looks stupid.

But I didn't vote her down :XD:

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Well I don't see Mayuyu as annoying but she does act like she's kinda fake cause like we say...

She's like a cyborg. Her stare DOES not waver. It's dead straight ahead. Her smile, stays the same through out the whole time she's dancing.

You have to go to the theatre too actually see how creepy it is!! I was like awesome she's looking at me! for the first couple minutes... but then as she kept doing it... it got weirder.. and weirder. and creepier.. and creepier. It's like, if you keep staring at her, sooner or later she'll shoot a laser beam out of her eyes and kill you lol. I was like..... CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE >_<;; *turns head* OOOOH. CinDy and Rumi look awesome! lol.

But Mayuyu off the stage and all is pretty chill at that :]

15. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Don't worry too much... just think like this "I love Mayuyu, I don't care what the other people think about her because we are all different" That's what I think :) I know there are people who say bad things about Sayaka and I really don't care because I love her anyway :cute:

16. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I'm just not a big fan of Mayu due to a couple of factors:

-Not my favorite voice
    -Not my favorite personality
    -Not my favorite 'style'

Please note that I didn't say anything about her dancing or looks. I think she's just a bit mix-and-match-y. She just doesn't 'click' with me (similar to Yuko, but I REALLY want to like her... because she's more my style). Also, I don't hate anyone in AKB48, she's just second lowest on my Natsuki-headed totem pole.

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Haha! I like the totem pole idea! :XD:

But it's all good...you don't have to force yourself to like anyone. I know I personally won't hold it against you for not really liking Yuko.

;-)

18. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Why is Acchan got #5, i am not happy with it, she should be #1 because she is the captain of AKB48

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^There's no 'captain of AKB48.' She's just popular.

20. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Okay sure, Next time we'll hold the "Shin-koda's AKB48 Member of the Year 2009" poll, where you're the only voter. That way we wont have to worry about pesky things like OTHER people's opinions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.