Event / Concert AKB48 Pia Arena MM concerts [AKB48 15th Anniversary LIVE] (2021/05/22 - 2021/05/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 29, 2021.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    AKB48 concert setlist (2021/05/23):

M00. Overture
    M01. Ai no Sonzai
    M02. Oogoe Diamond
    M03. Sustainable
    M04. Zutto Zutto
    M05. Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan
    M06. Kurumi to Dialogue (Team A)
    M07. Kimi ni au tabi koi wo suru (Team A)
    M08. Ichi Ni no San (Team K)
    M09. Scrap & Build (Team K)
    M10. To Go De (Team B)
    M11. Yobisute Fantasy (Team B)
    M12. Neko Allergy (Team 4)
    M13. Me wo aketa mama no First Kiss (Team 4)
    M14. 47 no Suteki na Machi e (Team 8)
    M15. Kuroi Tenshi (Yamauchi Mizuki, Muto Tomu, Kato Rena)
    M16. Darashinai Aishikata
    M17. Koike
    M18. Faint
    M19. Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte
    M20. 1994nen no Raimei
    M21. Saikyou Twintail
    M22. Enkyori Poster
    M23. Yuuwaku no Garter
    M24. Romance Kenjuu
    M25. Bokutachi wa Tatakawani (center: Oguri Yui)
    M26. Chikai no ni hanareteiru
    M27. Nagareboshi ni Nani wo Negaeba Ii no Darou
    M28. Sakura no ki ni narou
    M29. Beach Sandal (3rd draft)
    M30. Dakitsukouka? (16th gen)
    M31. Boku no taiyou (1st and 2nd draft)
    M32. Two years later (15th gen, Okada Nana)
    M33. Beginner (13th and 12th gen, Nakanishi Chiyori)
    M34. Senaka kara dakishimete (10th, 9th, 5th, 4th, 3rd gen)
    M35. Dakishimechaikenai
    M36. Seventeen
    M37. First Rabbit
    M38. LOVE TRIP (center: Kashiwagi Yuki)
    M39. High Tension (center: Okada Nana)
    M40. Only today
    M41. Ponytail to Shushu
    M42. Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to
    M43. Yuuhi wo Miteiruka
    M44. Fan Letter
    M45. Hikoukigumo
    M46. Eien yori tsuzuku you ni
    M47. Juuryoku Sympathy
    M48. Manatsu no Sounds Good!

Announcements: AKB48-only single to be released on 2021/09/29, new TV show starting in July

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of digest videos of today's Anniversary concert:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yukirin has an "AKB48 solo concert production commentary live delivery" scheduled for 21:30 JST today on her YT channel:

No other details are given as to exactly what it is, maybe it'll be the whole concert shown again with her commentary added?

EDIT: She's just watching the concert on her phone and talking about each song and the performers.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  6. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Any way to download the 17live vods?

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another report:

[dead link]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  8. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Whew what a concert.The energy , the Setlist, the Passion. Feels like a AKB concert from a decade ago. Really enjoyed a AKB Concert after a long time . the last one bieng the 2019 Team K TDC concert . Here are few things that I felt really stood out for me from this concert.

- Enough screentime for every member young and old. Usually I feel AKB never does justice to the back dancers' screentime since probably a decade ago.
    - So much passion and energy. That too being the most physically demanding concert for AKB members ever I believe since most songs were performed by a lot of the same core members
    - Zukki and EriEri doing crowd control with confidence .
    - Renacchi and Annin actually genuinely having fun on stage and being all nico-nico. (at times anyways)
    - Yukirin surpassing every idol ever by dancing all through the night and still hiting the right notes when asked to. She could go on for another half a decade and I still wouldn't be surprised to the least.
    - Mion looking youger than the last year's Odeko Mion
    - No one looked out of place and it all looked like a big group of friends having fun together. There was no sign of discomfort around anyone and everyone was supporting the other.
    - AKB as a whole felt like they have finally made up their minds to go all out and try climbing the slope.
    - It hit me hard how members got really emotional many times throughout the three concerts just by having a packed 10,000 Venue.It felt to me for the first time that many members actually appreciated every fan they had in the house. Coming from the expectations of performing in a packed Tokyo dome to a hardly half full Haru fest 2019 to getting emotional over 10,000 fans. I could see that they have finally realized the importance of fans and how they were taking such numbers for granted based on their past history.
    - The new show's name is quite controversial to me as an AKB fan. On one hand It hurts to accept the reality of the times we live in now but on the other hand I also feel a bit of clickbaiting is fairplay since Nogi also used AKB for promotion in its young years. Its like using the owed favour to try and appeal to old AKB wotas who have since become Nogi fans. But this also downplays AKB's pride in its history and is a bit cringey.
    - I looked at the playlist and saw how many songs like Only today and Hikuokigumo were fan fanvorites in the Yukirin world video survey of favorite AKB songs' lists. I think that video was meant to see what people wanted to hear since Yukirin herself picked the setlist I believe.

Ya use 1DM+ or 1DM in android to first browse the link using the built in browser . Then, let it play a bit and you will soon see 3 videos on the download Tab. Each weighs in around 4-5 GB for each concert but the quality is sub-par at best tho :/

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 10
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Kitazawa Saki was also absent from both concerts.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If not here, where else? AKB48 is getting ripped in the press for thinking that spraying disinfectant ("Virus Buster Water") on people entering the concert was going to stop the spread of corona virus.

86b14e6d.jpg

Japanese Idol Group Criticized For Covid-19 Disinfection Measures

During recent indoor concerts for Japanese idol group AKB48, attendees were sprayed with “Virus Buster Water” as a precaution against covid-19.

AKB48's management tweeted out footage of the “disinfection gate” contraption in a now-deleted tweet with a voice-over saying how the Virus Buster Water was to make a safe environment for fans. The Virus Buster Water website mentions its collaboration with the pop group, in particular mentioning that the disinfection gate is a covid-19 preventive measure so that AKB48 fans can have peace of mind even during a pandemic.

However, as My Game News Flash reports, after the tweet went up, some in the medical community pointed out that the virus is spread by exhaled respiratory particles, viruses are different from germs, and this sort of sterilization does not prevent the airborne aerosol spread of covid-19. Further criticism was that doctors should have been consulted regarding measures like this.

https://kotaku.com/japanese-idol-group-criticized-for-covid-19-disinfectio-1846953566

My Game News Flash page, which has the deleted tweet:

Origin VIRUS BUSTER WATERで空間除菌!

みなさんゲートをくぐって入場
    下尾みう @miumiu_0403 が紹介してくれました~
    https://t.co/tq45fjnVCv pic.twitter.com/xPU7IqCoVt

— AKB48公式 (@AKB48_staff) May 23, 2021

http://jin115.com/archives/52320060.html

11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I know Yuihan was expected to be absent but she was able make to make it after all

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In an atempt to make a relevant comparison.
    She is also at an age where sport competitors are at their physical peak.
    She's a true living legend.

Also these 3 con est might be the 1st visible effect of the new managing structure (since the splits).
    I wonder if "Hiro Nakamura" Oka Masi is still involved ?

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally I watched Miichan's graduation concert! My thoughts:

• The first part with Minegishi Team 4 was really sweet and it's so nice seeing all the graduates back, honestly all of them still look so young, and it made me realize that too many of these girls graduated way too early (the same goes for some others in the generations after them) ;_; I was a bit confused when I saw Aigasa Moe because I knew that I know her face but I didn't directly recognize her LOL she looks different, and good!
    • Since I didn't watch it live, I knew that Yuko is at the back during Love Shugyou haha XD I love that they show it again later, the way she was running XD Truly a squirrel LOL
    • The units, Erii looked cute in Nagisa no Cherry, she tried for the singing but her voice is very thin. Yuiyui and Zukkii look great in Gyakuten clothes! The duet of Yukirin and Miichan was really good, both of them have nice voices, I didn't expect that Yukirin will cry already ;w; Namida no Hyomen Choryoku stage was great too, I love this song!
    • Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru with Mahopyon as the center was really good, she suits this song! At the after talk of the concert, Sasshi said that she noticed Maho during this live, she didn't know her though so she just described her, she said that she finds Maho really cute!
    • The performance of Beginner might be one of my favorites in the whole concert, the dance intro was so cool *-* I didn't recognize the girls who did a solo dance except Yokoyui, I didn't know who were the others... but when they all performed together, I knew almost all the girls, it's just hard to tell when they did solo dances. They were all really cool!!! *-*
    • I like the part with the arm dances during Densetsu no Sakana, that was very cool and they did great!!!
    • The no3b part omg I LOVED IT! The intro video was funny with their names/faces censored LOL then the performance, just so happy to see them together on stage ;_; I like all 3 voices in this unit so it was great, when they performed Relax! it reminded me of their drama that I watched sooo long ago, so many memories T_T Takamina is so powerful on the stage as usual, Kojiharu is so beautiful, Miichan looked happy. <3
    • The Team K stage with Sayaka and Sae OMG I LOVED IT! They both look so cool T_T it was so nice to see them again, and wow their aura and performance is as great as ever! it's amazing that they are still so good on stage and looking so good! They are really too cool and talented T_T So happy that they appeared in the concert, it was just PERFECT <3
    • The Choose Me! performance was very nice, with Kasai, Rie and Sasshi! and Renacchi looked so pretty with that outfit *-*
    • The SONE stage XD The funniest part of the whole concert, it was too funny hahaha it's one of my favorite parts, I love that they did a performance together for one last time XD
    • I was so sad that Acchan didn't appear ._. She looks so adorable in her video message! She probably wan't allowed to come, since she has a drama and a stage, it would put at risk the whole casts if she goes to a concert with hundred girls and the audience. So yes, but this is really sad, it's the only thing that was missing in this concert T_T
    • River with Takamina and Naachan as centers was awesome!!! Takamina truly has the best voice for the "AKB48" intro, and also to interact with the audience! Actually, Takamina really has a great screaming voice LOL seriously, it's powerful. Oogoe Diamond with Kojiharu was nice, and Ue Kara Mariko, wow Mariko still looks the same as 10 years ago, how? She looks so good! She's so pretty ;_; it was really nice to see her on stage again! Tomochin was cute in Ponytail to Shushu, and Yuko in Heavy Rotation *-* I love that she did the intro dance, and her smile is so bright as always ;w; So much happiness seeing all the graduates again <3
    • The last part with Miichan's solo performance and speech was touching, and all the 1st gens appearing, it was awesome!!! Miichan's graduation dress is very pretty (it looks heavy!)

This was a great graduation concert for the last 1st gen and Miichan can be proud of this. This concert was a perfect mix of old gens and new gens, with so much nostalgia, seeing all the legendary members again makes me remember my first years as a fan ;w; Too many good memories, and all these girls are as amazing as ever! I wish them all the happiness and success, for past members and also current members! and Miichan, congrats on the graduation!

• Like Like x 9
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the final concert of Team 8's national tour! Some thoughts:

• The solo performance of Odaeri before the concert was nice! I was surprised when suddenly I heard Seventh Chord playing! I didn't expect Odaeri to cover a song of Acchan, and especially this one since it was released after her graduation (usually it's Kimi wa Boku da that other members would cover) I really love Seventh Chord so it was awesome *-*
    • The skit that they did, with their clothes from Majimuri, I still didn't watch this drama (will watch it soon). I really like stage plays, I wish I understood the skit, they look so cool!
    • The unit songs part, when they performed Saikyou Twintail T_T I can't help but think about Moeka T_T They did well, and I have to say Fukutome Mitsuho is very cute, I like her! Gomen ne, Jewel was nice too, Yuiyui looked so cute with the colorful clothes! Omoide no Hotondo duet with Odaeri and Hitomi, I knew they would cry, it always happens with this song >.< Tenmetsu Pheromone performance was cool, I liked their dancing!
    • They performed my favorite Team 8 song Isshou no aida ni Nannin to Deaeru No Darou <3<3<3 Then they performed all Team 8 original songs, they really only have good songs *-*
    • 47 no Suteki na Machi e performance was touching especially when they looked back on all past photos of their tour ;w; I love that they show video messages from the graduates! Yamada Nanami looks a lot more mature now and feminine with the make-up and hairstyle (she was my first Team 8 oshi >.<)
    • I like that they finished with Yakusoku yo, I love this song, it's so beautiful ;w; <3<3<3

Overall it was a very nice concert as conclusion to their tour, the girls all did great! I didn't watch this live so I knew that Hitomi was trolling when she pretended that she will announce graduation LOL it's nice that she participated in a few songs here and there. Good job to all of Team 8 for their national tour!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My thoughts about the AKB concert!

• I love the clothes that they were wearing at the beginning, for senbatsu members, it looks very pretty! especially Yuiyui looks so good *-* and Yukirin too! and I love how happy Yukirin was during the Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan performance, I know that she likes this song, her smile was so big and she had the most energy XD So cute!
    • The team performances: I like that Team A performed Kurumi to Dialogue, one of my favorite songs! But sad that Yuiyui wasn't with them (she had to change her clothes, that's probably why) I would have loved to see her in that song. Miion was cool in it! The team songs selection was nice overall, I always love when Yobisute Fantasy is performed *-*
    • The units: Kuroi Tenshi was cool! Renacchi looks so good *-* Darashinai Aishikata was cool too, I like their outfits, and I love this song! Koike, it was pretty good, I realized that Erii's husky speaking voice doesn't really go with her cute visuals LOL she looked cute though >.< Faint with Naachan, Rinrin and Miu is just perfect, great line-up *-* Naachan had so much charisma in this! I like those sparkly things that Naachan, Yuiri and also Miion had in their hair. it looks pretty! Gomen ne Suki ni Nacchatte, Mahopyon looks cute but I think that she would look better with a ponytail or her hair down, her hair is so long for twintails haha. 1994nen no Raimei was very cool, Yuiyui and Yukirin in the same unit *-*
    • They performed Saikyou Twintail again ;w; *Moeka* ;w; Did they show some TikTok videos on the screen? LOL they are so slow, 2 years late T_T Even though this is so late and they should have promoted this song more in 2019, but it's still nice if they use it more often now XD
    • Yuuwaku no Garter omg. This was dangerous >.< Yukirin is just amazing in this performance, as expected >.< I thought that Renacchi is so perfect for this type of song but she received 0 screentime, I didn't even see that she was there until they performed Romance Kenjuu with the same members ;_; She has the perfect mature/sensual image for this type of song, all the screentime that she had in Romance Kenjuu should have been in Yuuwaku no Garter ;_;
    • The performances by generations (mixed): I like this idea! I like the performance of Two Years Later with 14th gen (Naachan) and 15th gen. Usually 14th gen is paired with 13th gen, so seeing just 14th gen and 15th gen was a nice change, I actually like Naachan and Miion together, both were very cool through the whole concert and they look good paired together! For Senaka Kara Dakishimete with 3rd to 10th gen, when Annin said to find an oshimen in this performance too haha, actually this was the performance that had most favs for me (2, Yukirin and Renacchi) so don't worry Annin, the old gens have their charm XD
    • They performed Love Trip again with Yukirin center like in early 2020 *-* Yes I love watching Yukirin center this song! it's the best! and the High Tension performance after with Naachan as center, wow her energy! This made me think that this is the kind of song that she should have had for her center single, it suits her at 100%. though I also love the original Paruru center version, and recently I watched Cabasuka Gakuen (finally) with this song as theme song centered by Sakura, loved it too, this song is so fun and catchy!
    • The last part of the concert was great, I was surprised that they performed Eien yori Tsuzuku you ni, I like this song!
    • Some random thoughts after seeing the concert: it was interesting how they pushed Nagatomo Ayami in this concert, it was unexpected and random so it's interesting, she was in the senbatsu members at the start, she got to interact with the audience (scream at the start of a song), she said goodbye alone at the end (like other senbatsu members) etc. I'm curious if management will continue this push. Also a member that I noticed and liked in this concert is Manaka, she is great, I like her singing voice and her expressions!
    • Yukirin crying in the end after the new single announcement was very touching aw T_T also when everyone said thank you, Naachan bow with her head on the ground aw T_T in the very end when Miion talked last and cried T_T Yukirin was here to support her T_T They really did their best in this concert ;_;

So yes this was a very good concert, it's impressive that they performed 48 songs in a row without break, without MC or anything. The only times they talked was when they interacted with the audience at the start of a song. it's a successful challenge! and good job from Yukirin for producing this, she is amazing! Of course the single announcement at the very end was the best news of the year, it made me so happy ;w; I hope AKB can have more concerts like this to build a strong bond between the members, and between the group and the fans. <3

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1